If you were given the choice to add 3 inches to your height, or 1 inch to your dick, what would you choice?

If you were given the choice to add 3 inches to your height, or 1 inch to your dick, what would you choice?

And be honest. Not everyone of you is 6'4" with an 8 inch penis.

dick hands down

height i guess, i dont use my dick

One inch to my dick. I'm not the tallest man in the world (5'11"), but I'm okay with that.

>inb4 manlet

You're right I'm 6'4 with a 9 inch penis

But one ball so who wins?

>5'10"
>5.2 inch penis

I'd go with the dick

I want to add 3 inches to my height, i like my sissy clit

I'm 6,4"
And happy with a six inch dick
Id trade an inch of hight and an inch of dick if I could relive my life with the knowledge of the mistakes Ive made and the opportunities ive let pass me by

benis

The extra inch. I'm already 6'2, with a 6" cock. Rolling that up to a nice 7" would be great

i'd like to shrink myself 6 inches. girls will tower over me and my dick will look yuuge

This user gets it.

ITT: 11 year olds

Height. A 3 inch dick is still useless.

6'2", so i choose to increase the effectiveness of my member by approximately 16.7%

Can i go with neither?

Don't want to be 6'7 or have an 11 inch cock

Im 6'5 with an average dick. So i would take the extra inch.

I'll add one inch... of girth.

6' with and actual 8" dick, so ill go for height

i got 5.98" am i right?

I'm pretty satisfied with my dick and height, but I couldn't complain about another inch of girth in the penile region.

6'1+~ and 8.2 inch dick, 5.8 inches around
add 1 inch to thickness of dick ty :)

It's honestly a double edged sword in my case. If I add three to my height I'll be 5'11 so still not six foot but maybe more "appealing" in that department but my Willie will remain less than spectacular. Add one to my dong and it's more visually and perhaps sexually satisfying but I'll be my bland height that just feels shit.

>I'll take the penis inch I guess because for whatever relationship I'm in it'll probably help more than being taller.

i'm 6'4", and i'm alright with the girth of my cock.
bumping it up to 6.5 inches sounds nice, i'd take that.

my husband is 5' 6" and his dick is 6-7 inches. i'm 5' 9". height doesnt always matter. (:

Height, dick size don't matter if you work it right. However height is much different

damn, how'd you know i was 6'1" with a 7 inch penis? what to choose what to choose...

Deep thoughts from the dubs

Height. Easy.

I'm already a 6'5" tall alpha so I would go with another inch on the cock make it a solid 8.5

Add one inch to your remaining ball

same here

Height easily. I'd much rather keep my micropenis.

dick. i'm ~6' 2" and general shit is uncomfortable as it is; being tall is overrated in modern society

1 inch to my dick for sure. Im 6'3" with only an average sized dick