Second Murder Tape Thread Died, So who wants to post grade a traps & also general dick rare thread

Second Murder Tape Thread Died, So who wants to post grade a traps & also general dick rare thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/739655347/
youtube.com/watch?v=z916kH8Sq58
archived.moe/b/thread/739665623/#739665623
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have anything else for tonight so bump.

Glad to see you here user

No biggie I always find an excuse to go to sleep late.

You from murder thread or just late night Sup Forums roamer

Saw the /x/ post earlier.

Came here before the Mannequin pic. I don't come to Sup Forums often if at all.

Ahh, well welcome.

Thanks.

Though I guess this whole thing is dead for sure. At best the police actually looked into this and we'll have news tomorrow.

Looking forward to results tomorrow. Probably just extreme edgy bait , but who knows.

Did you see the body pic?
archived.moe/b/thread/739655347/

No

Again I'm waiting at the AppleBees on cascade. I'm literally the only car in the parking lot so you can miss it. If any anons actual want to go lets do it, but I'm not going in without backup.

It seems ever one thinks its like promo for a movie idk. Its dead now. Original OP will probably post again tomorrow. Now post chicks with dicks or dudes thwith tits

Seems this was a botched attempt at marketing a movie or indie project. Just looked into >lelddit and twister to see if it took off outside this, but not surprisingly there's nothing at all.

Yeah, the face looks like a mannequin tho. He also posted a video before the other thread was deleted, it was a man hanging, but no one bothered to open it it seems.
youtube.com/watch?v=z916kH8Sq58

I think its dead user. You can try to make a new thread on Sup Forums or /x/ but no garuntee it will spark back up after all that. Best of luck

Can you at least drive around the coordinates to see if the brown sedan thing was true?

AW SHIT! Location 1. The old building. Damn man.... wish i was there!

Thats the untitled.flv code shit. It's another longrunning mystery, I remember working on that with anons years ago. Never solved it because no one would actually go to the cords at the end.

Post that again here

>if the brown sedan thing was true?
Different location

The hanging man flv looks like a video game tbh. I thought all this was kinda bait-esk ever since i joined the original thread

I have no idea.

Nice.

Hang out a little more user, maybe we can get someone to accompany you.

Are you using data?

Do you see an old building like this?

Will someone just please drive by the local to see if the sedan is really there. Im dying with curiosity

Tell me more user

Which location?

Is it just reg for anons to make weird vids associated with coordinates that people never go to?kek

Someone link archive of old dthread please

I'm still a couple blocks away but I can drive by real fast. I've been there a couple times and remember a small decorative building inside the nature preserve but it's closed until the morning. If it's actually inside I probably can't reach it though.

Youll have to see the archived thread user.

archived.moe/b/thread/739665623/#739665623

I sc a few locals but idk if any of these are near a park.

Please do & please please post pic

A shame.

Thank you for keeping us informed user. If you can post a pic that'd be great.

I second this notion. Ive been hanging onto these threads for at least 1 pick. Please deliver.

I honestly forgot about it but we ran the videos through decoding devices, located the pictures in the videos and somehow connected it all together. He kept leaving clues on Sup Forums so after maybe 2 months or so we finally pieced together where the coordinates lead to. Which was a trashcan with a red X on it in Ireland. Unfortuantly thats where it ended for us because no one lived in Ireland, but at the same time we discovered another code from the same dude. At the end all it said was "7415". All we can assume is that it's a passcode for a phone or something.

Oh, I know the location. Just want the guy sperging about the sedan to realize he doesn't know what he's talking about and let the non aspies take it from here...
-The detective

The building looks close to the road. Just run in and grab that shit user
WE NEED YOU

lolno.

Independently of the supposed killer I don't trust Shitlanta. He might get mugged by some nigger.

From his pics it's open and a gaping hole in the basement.
Nothing to fear dude. God's work.

Interior pic with tape and mask. grab both!

Lol cmon user. Youre a man.

Not the user going in but I did a little research and found the building.

nothing to fear? I would be shitting myself if i were close, no doubt i would go with some buddies.

i actually identify as a cute anime loli

check your privilege shitlord

So the original Op has been posting this stuff for a while? & your search died in ireland. You said the sedan had nothing to do with it, but what if its just more than one person kek. Tell me more about yyour "research" user. Im intrigued. Ive only been following this murder guys threads for about a week or more.

Guys if the building is inside the park I have no way of getting in right now without my vehicle and I'm too big of a pussy to go on foot. That house that mentions is actually kinda hidden in the woods, not exactly a place I could run to and run out especially in the dark. As is I don't have a flashlight or any weapon.

Bah. I'd walk in no probs. If it's a killer he wants to be caught not kill. if it's a promo your gonna get hella free stuff!

Thanks, dude. No worries, I wouldn't go either alone. Can atleast post a pic?

We have another Atlanta fag in the other thread, I asked him if he can go with you but haven't responded stay tuned.

Create a thread with photos after you go to it tomorroe in the daylight user. Youre our hero if you do.

Arkansas Sup Forumsto here. How likely is this shit to be real or a publicity stunt

there is a /k/omando on /x/ user who owns guns on another thread, he could help you my dude.

Who says op posted the flash vid?

98% it's a shitty indie project.

To clarify the building is a boiling house, and it's definitely off the beaten path. I'm not going in alone incase there actually is something to this.

>98% shit will be gone by sun up too

I just want someone to go up there. Idc of its fake or not. I just want closure after all this helter skelter dog shit. user please go there when you can & post pics

Nothing to fear but fear it's self!
~some guy

I believe you're walking the right path.
I'm begging you to upload a pic to get more anons interested.

And to everyone else who was in the other threads do you remember what was the coordinates of the Sedan?

I don't understand. How is making a treasure hunt with kill tapes an indie project? Is it for a movie or internet fame or some stupid shit?
I just stumbled across this thread, skimmed the archives and still don't understand this.
Best shit I've seen on Sup Forums in a while tho

dude just livestream it, and if shit goes south, we got you.

Get. Out. People are legitimately afraid to go there in the day because the preserve has sketchy people all around it. At night it's literally a shelter for drug addicts and psychos. Even if Op doesn't kill you you'll probably get attacked.

Why tf would some one just sit & wait in a damn boiler in the middle of the woods in atlanta georgia kek. This shit honestly makes no sense anymore.

>Is it for a movie or internet fame or some stupid shit?
Yeah, I can see some retard thinking he can be hot popular if he gets Sup Forums to chimp out. He's even communicating through riddles.

that is why we want to at least get this fag a buddy

I just know it was at a park. Just check all the archived locals for a park

Why don't you go to a different one of the locations if this one is to dangerous?

Bet that's just urban legend stuff. Original op has left stuff there multiple nights now. What about going to shelton ave to the blue tower. 3 tapes there.

Could this one be it?
33.813000, -84.405940

Or is it the boiling building?

Can anyone give me a summary of what this is? Looks interesting

Random shitlord is leaving tapes in Georgia, implies he's getting a revenge on a girl he liked and wants people to call a secret number inside those tapes.

We're currently trying to get another Georgiafag in.

I'm going in boys. I'll see if I can grab the mask or get a picture of the setup. Update when I make it out.

He is going in

one is here in the field under the plastic white
in the fence of blue tower
in the old money box
O=plastic white?

I LUVS YOU!

>doesn't post the coordinates
user said the Sedan was near a park. Maybe this could be it?

I'm in the other thread too, I hope this isn't some fag pranking us

Ok that is interesting

In reality, this could be some Atlanta nigger's kitchen y'all walking into. This could be some serious shit outside of the spoopy /x/factor.

>non said the Sedan was near a park. Maybe this could be it?
DROP THE SEDAN! It's just muddling things.
>Random guy eating takeout in his car. SEND PIX!!!
And the address don't count i guess? Go to bed.

>And the address don't count i guess?
I'm a retard lol.

I'm more concerned if user has a way to view vhs!?

kek

I'm thinking the name on the tapes is actually the hint and the tapes themselves have some spoopy shit. I mean, the "killer" can't be this stupid right?

user is dead isn't him?

What IF HEATHER has something to do with boiling building?

He said "Watch the tape and you'll understand" then "call me"

Then user finds a body and becomes famous!

These places can't be that bad if someone is going in hiding "art" tapes.

Is this somehow connected to ingsoc org website ?

That website from 2 years ago?

Pretty sure the user that said they were going in either wussed out or is dead now

user got a tape.

Yes
Its really creepy

If they even went there.

DIS SOME SPOOPY ASS SHIT NIGGAS

broofs!!!

He's in another thread. Said someone is following him

how the fuck do you know?

link?????!?!?!