Hey Sup Forums whats up with my toe? Please help

Hey Sup Forums whats up with my toe? Please help.

I think you have an infection, dubs and you gotta cut the toe off.

nah you're all good op
just leave it, it'll go away

Reroll

Just cut off your leg OP

Rolling for toe removal

Your toe became a pig in a blanket.

Jesus fuck OP, either go to the hospital and have a doctor cut that shit off or cutbitnoff yourself

Rolling again for my toe cutting post.

Rolling, please stream

You should definitely have that checked for cancer, then cut off the toe urself to save on medical bills since u cant afford the initial visit anyway

Gotta do it now OP

why the fuck will you wait till it becomes a cannoli and not chop it off before?

Cut your fuckin leg off faggot

Aha, now you have to cut your toe off OP!

Toe fungus so out of control that you've developed an infection and will lose that toe.

Your toe became a pig in a blanket.

Yeah all seriousness I'm with this guy here. Try to lose the toe instead of losing the leg. If that's what it takes.

Seriously, if there is a doctor in this faggot factory i would love some advice. I have diabetic neuropathy, could there be a correlation?

Chop the Toe,Chop the Toe, Chop the Toe

that infection is beyond treatment

lrn2buymoresocks

We already said you gotta cut it off.

rollin

We need a minimum continental distance between me and you toe.

We were serious.

We already got the dubs, now waiting for fag op to deliver.

Nurse here, it's clearly an infection. The doc will probably apitate, but I suggest visiting him before your bloodstream is infected.

Fuck, im going to have to cut it off... is it gangrene? Quads decides for stream

OP please see a doctor before you lose your leg.

That toe looks like a goner but I rather lose a toe than a leg. I'm wishing the best for you.

Rolling for a stream.

ffs get a real doctor to cut it off before you infect your whole foot doing it wrong

Rolling again for a stream.

streeam

stream fgt i already axd

There's no necrotic tissue so I don't think you'll need to amputate it, BUT go get that shit checked out, seriously.

Roll on Stream

jesus i can smell the infection from here

Fuck, so close user. Rolling again for stream

Dr fag here, looks like untreated fungus and over grown toe nail that most likely was cut wrong or you just don't know proper hygiene. Try to drain any puss, if your poor and high pain tolerant, cut the infected skin off and clean and cover. Go to a walk in clinic if you can.

Re roolllllllll

Rerolling for stream!

Chances are, if you don't know what you're doing you'll start bleeding out and either die or have to go to the hospital anyway.

Second thought,, you're stupid enough to ask for medical advice on Sup Forums Go ahead, world wont miss you if you fuck it up.

rolllll

OP, this is an emergency. Now I dont want to frighten you, but in order to fix your toe, youre gonna have to cut off your penis. I'm sorry, but its the only way.

roll!!!!

Rolling for toe slicing stream again.

Cut off the toe.

roll

As Dr fag I can confirm this is the right and only action

re roll !!!

Rolling for missing toes, again.

Diabetes infection

Wash your feet in the shower and this won't happen, faggot. See a podiatrist. I can't tell you what's wrong with it because that's not my field of medical expertise. I'm a heart surgeon. It could be more than infected.

I need my toes cutting action, last roll.

Should have started with the walk-in before the other advice, faggot.

>The doc will probably apitate
>apitate

Ok I rethought it and if someone gets odd dubs then I'll go to a real doctor

Pro tip
> op wont cut toe off without doctor
> this is not op's toe, but a family members
> thank you for your imput, it lets me know how serious this really is
> fem didnt even have to show tits
> i win

Fine then, just for your health.

better cut it off

That wasn't me that was just some random guy

rolly polly

Yeah,, you 'win' medical advice on Sup Forums

k mate.

go to a doctor

Does is smell like cheese?

Get the fuck to a doctor OP!

I agree with the first nurse. That's an infection, get to a physician. Nurse here too.

Timestamp or it never happend

lol i hope your toe falls off you fucking idiot

i bet you're a flat earther

Fuck off, the poor fag is obviously too poor if he's asking for cunts like you for opinions.

Check these fucking quints, faggots.

Stream now.

That's a nasty fucking infection. You need to see a physician immediately. They will clean and dress your toe and give you antibiotics.

Dip it in milk. Trust me

Not necessarily poor. Posting here is much quicker than waiting in line to see some well-paid quack.

Niggers just lazy. Also, your triggered response leads me to believe you're a shit dr, if indeed you are one.

Yup - this dude has it.
Diabetic ulcer

>quads decide for stream
OP don't be a nigger. We all know quads will not be rolled and the small possibility that it does, you will not deliver.

>inb4 not like other anons, I'll definitely deliver
Stop this stupid game and get on a stream and cut that shit off. It's Friday and I want to see something fucked up

Rolling

Rollarama

Rolling Stone

Rollaroo

One... more... roll...

Another one.

Looks perfectly normal to me

did u try turning it off and on again

Roll

And another one.

And yet, another one.

if dubs op has to gnaw it off with his teeth

Roll roll, as fast as you can, you can't get dubs you're the singles man!

I already said it wont happen. People need to learn to read.

roll

You don't need necrotic tissue for amputation. The infection may travel into the bone causing osteomelytis. Once you have this, you need HIGH powered antibiotics to kill the infection or bone and tissue removal is recommended. If this is real, you need medical attention asap. That ulcer needs to be closed, antibiotics given, and if it persists, removal. If caught fast enough it can just be a partial bone amputation leaving most of the toe. People often only associate amputation with gangrene but there are many other warrants for it.

it looks like a diabetes-related skin sore. uncontrolled blood sugar damages the micro-capillaries impacting blood flow.

Seriously, go to the fucken doctor.

Bump

first time I saw this I thought it was an effect for a horror movie

Kek

Rollo

It's a neuropathic ulcer due to untreated diabetes. Your nails look unhealthy as well so you may have some fungus too. Take a looko at the picture. Does it look like yours?
You need to see a doctor ASAP.