Snooter

snooter

Other urls found in this thread:

raspberrypi.org/downloads/
raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=120793
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goats: not even once.

How's it going

Boring work night, as usual. How're you?

Also, was it you or League that was the healslut in WoW?

He was why?

We both played feral druid more recently though

And I'm alright. I got my SNES mini order in

Lucky.

I haven't healed since WotLK, wanted to know how healing has changed.

It's more patch healing then either 100% or 5% life.

Still falling
Breathless and on again
Inside today
Beside me today
Around, broken in two
Till your eyes shed
Into dust
Like two strangers
Turning into dust
Till my hand shook
With the weight of fear

Yay, mastery on Resto Shammy is useless, then.

Maybe I have no idea

no, you just do aoe heal over time and it increases that heal amount.

Unless they changed it drastically in this expac, the mastery was you get a bonus to healing depending on how much life is missing on the target. For patch healing, where life shouldn't be dropping low, haste and crit would be better.

oh no, health will drop low. Don't get that wrong. You will be healing a lot more because people will start to fucking die. ESPECIALLY in raids.

Oh boy I love helping people that are drinking poking around in live electronics.

People always die in raids, that's called culling the herd.

Honestly, I doubt I'll have time to raid anymore.

yea but your going to be more efficient at keeping them alive. It happens in key dungeons too.

I wish I had something good to eat.

I have thai food and leftover meatballs.

Give me

Unfortunately I cannot, because I'll be needing them.

Lame

It's also about location, I'm on the east coast.

Double lame

It's not so bad.

It is bad

now I want meatballs

good prons today

They're homemade too. Old family recipe. I'm sorry you crave them now though.

Oh well

Yeah, can't have everything.

Goodnight

I suppose.

I want to go to a gay bar but none in the area.
halp

RIP

You fucking nigger it says snootle not snooter you double dick dealing disgrace

So whats everyone up to?

I'm thinking of playing kritika online. But I might play something else, not sure.

Just got home.

Its meh..

haven't heard of kritika - whats it about?

Welcome home meow

Wish i could have a fuck buddy like this o>>>o

So tired, but WoW calls me.

Gotta grind and dungeon run?

At least some dailies.

what's meh?
it's idk, kinda hard to explain. Have you heard of black desert online?

Kritika Online.

Sorry, I have not. What genre is it?
Alsp good bowser pic

idk, it's the most fun I have had in a long time with a game personally.

Ah right, always dailies :b

Wondering what a good program to make circuit boards is that is also easy to use and free

Oh dang that sounds interesting - whats the circut board for? Also, a hobby of yours?

And great pic hehe

So I can mod some consoles without paying other people for their designs.

Ah, that's cool
btw, do you know anything regarding arduino or raspberry pi?

What do you want to know?

I have a really hard time with Asian MMOs and the terrible UIs they have. I was also sad that the elf twinkboy felt so weak to play.

the ui isn't really all that bad. Also, I'm playing the elf twinkboy. He is probably the most overpowered motherfucker when you combo shit together.

I've yet to see a Korean MMO that didn't have an ugly UI. Its functional, but still pretty crappy.

And its more a visceral thing. I liked playing as the Warrior guy, because it felt so good. All his attacks had power behind them and you felt like you were ripping and tearing. But the elf's felt anemic in comparison.

Honestly, I have no real idea why the game didn't click with me. Probably just didn't give it enough time.

Trying to learn raspberry pi 3 - i have one and a 7inch screen, but im really bad with the OS, commands, etc. Recommendations on OSs (aside from raspberrian)? And any easy guides to learning raspberrian? (I tried to sudo flip screen, but ended up ruining my install)

Well what are you looking to turn it into?

I honestly don't have problems with it mostly because it's not really flashy, it's just kinda there.
Also, what level did you get to? Did you ever hit subclassing? Obviously if you didn't like it don't force yourself to play it again though. I have only played the gunmage so I don't really know how the other classes feel.

Honestly, as of now, im thinking just media center/streaming, basic computing, maybe virus/malware scanner for computers - until i learn some basics.

What do you recommend turning it into? Or what are some nifty/handy possibilities?

I babysat a goat that literally bounced all over the place. It was tiny and hopped on and jumped off everything, played by doing hopping head butts. I was told the tiny goat was fully grown. I wasn't told much about its care. 3 days in it wrecked my home, my cat hid from it. It wasn't mean, but it was very annoying to my cat. My friend did pay for all the damages and told me I could have kept it mostly outside in my fenced in yard.

Well, you can pretty much turn it into anything with enough work.

Here's the download to the OS's that work on it

raspberrypi.org/downloads/

Here's some people talking about rotating the display.

raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=120793

It can do pretty much anything you can put your mind to. Seen people build robots, streaming centers, retro game systems, media centers and much more.

Goats strike me as an outdoor kind of pet. I would probably have kept the goat outside since it's a goat.

Have you seen anyone build a shark with machine gun eyes?

ohhh nice, thank you meow. Retro game system sounds sweet, i should look into that.