Fat fuck here need to lose weight but the problem is I'm always fucking hungry. Need advice bros anything you got...

Fat fuck here need to lose weight but the problem is I'm always fucking hungry. Need advice bros anything you got, im willing to try. I'd like to lose around 50-60lbs no workout equipment no gym what exercise should I do and what the fuck should I eat that won't cost me 300 a week?

Drink lots of water. Carry a liter bottle with you AT all times. Cut out soda, fruit juice, energy drinks, beer, liquor!. Absolutely no fast food. Cut out fried food. Cut out cheese, mayo, butter, grease, sour cream. Only eat steamed veggies, good red or white meat. If you eat chicken, eat grilled chicken, no skin. Make sure you eat three meals (a portion is the size of something in the inside palm of your hand) eat a snack in between meals to consist of something healthy like a hard fruit (apple, peach, avocado). Afternoon snack eat some hard nuts like almonds and some carrots and celery)

Walk alot, do burpees, pushups pullups, etc, although lifting weight will burn calories even if you are resting.

STEP 1: stop eating 10 pound burgers

don't eat even when hungry.

run. it's hard as shit. run forest run

Ignore this tool. Advice like this is why USA has a fatty epidemic.

Look into LCHF / Banting. It helped me go from 153kg to 97kg in 6 months

This, but i'd say go swim instead of walk, burns more calories and it's just more enjoyable

Some user posted this - I'm trying it out pretty sure it's going to work out - I only run once a day though

May I suggest Keto?

For me, when my body is in ketosis, I have to force myself to eat because I am just not hungry.

you should try necrosis. it's the quickest way to lose all your fat.

uuummmm, less you sweaty mong.

When you're feeling hungry and can take a break, go take a walk instead. If you can't take a walk, drink water or some other beverage that has no calories or almost no calories. If you can manage to keep your intake below your usage you'll eventually lose weight.

Start ketogenic diet, you will only use fat as main source of energy, your carb crabs will lessen,

Is there a mental trick to not cave in eventually?

My prediction is you will be at 200kg within 6 months...

Count calories and only eat calories that come from water, lean white meats and fruits and veggies. Intermittent fasting works for some, ketosis is hard as shit to get into especially starting. You should learn how to properly diet without going straight into god mode ketosis, then if you feel that you can do it, move on to that. Also lift or do calisthenics when eating at a calorie deficit do you dont look flabby at your goal weight.

be preoccupied with other stuff. also helps to not be a bitch about it. you don't have to eat just because you feel hungry. it's like dealing with pain. something may hurt, but don't focus on it and you'll be able to take more.

What I try to do is like when I think of something I crave I try to instantly think of something else healthy to eat or anything positive in your life really - something that gives you good vibes - eventually doing that a bunch of times you will associate that thing with the positive thing and will sort of lose the craving

Walk and run. Eat some low cal meals. A good selection is 1 cup cherios 1 cup milk. Bean and chase burritos with red chili paste.

pretty much summing up what others say except it's not necessarily about portions. Fill yourself up on veggies and then have a much smaller portion of protein. Most veggies are really low calorie so you will feel full but a lot of it will flush out with fiber. Just eat healthy bro.

Just become a vegetarian, dude. Being fat fucking sucks. My brother was 13 and massive and got tired of it- he cut out the meat and started doing simple weight exercises to build up muscle. Now the kid is literally chisled and feels great about himself two years later. It might sound hard at first but it's worth it.

This

Drink a ton of water, #1.

And try topomax for appetite.

finding your caloric deficit is critical.

when your diet's over, sticking to your caloric needs is also critical, so that you don't turn into a fatass again.

Eat something small and healthy every hour (at first) like half a granola bar (with as little sugar and sodium as possible) and an apple or banana. Every time you eat you stoke your internal funace and burn calories. After a couple of weeks move it to every two hours and keep it there. Have something small and healthy right before bed. You burn calories while you sleep. When hungr try drinking two or three big glasses of water. Pick up a used weight bench and weights off cragslist for cheap or sometimes free. Nothing burns fat better the heavy and varied weight lifting. Jumping jacks, running and jump rope are great! Squats, pull ups and push ups are compound exersizes working out various muscle groups at once. YOU CAN DO IT OP!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

whats been working for me.

Meal plan.

morning i ate greek yogurt with flax seed, chia seeeds, hemp heart seeds and sunflower seeds with half a fruit.

snack : 10 almonds.
and other half of the fruit

dinner would be sometimes palm size grilled chicken rich greens and balsmic rice ( cant spell that kind of rice kek )
( online there is a lot of ideas for good dinners that makes you feel full but it is light on your stomach
( since its summer and i hate cookiing i would make dinner drinks ) also online good recipes.

night snack 10 almonds
Or i would make air popcorn

food journal helps to see what your bad habits . also if you failed that day you can question your self why. maybe there is an underline issue.

i notice i started seeing i was saving money so the extra money i would put it in a jar and give myself a treat at the end of month if i looked at my food journal and i did good.

every time i would " feel hungry " i would drink. also i made sure there wasnt any junk in my house.

an other trick i would prepare my food and seperate it thru the week so there is no extra.

after a while your stomac would shrink and it gets easier.

ps to start you can cut something out of your daily eating habbit. if its pop or fries or something small and something you can achieve and just keep cutting things out. and replace it with good

when youre hungry just drink water. Stick to it

>Fat fuck here need to lose weight but the problem is I'm always fucking hungry.

Find something healthy that you like to eat and eat it whenever you want a snack. A vegetable would probably be best.

I'm a big fan of roast cauliflower, either with Italian seasoning and a little Parmesan or with curry powder.

Trump is YOUR god chosen leader. Respect and obey him or you will be killed.

It's not hunger, it's craving. Treat it like any other craving that comes with addiction, you can just accept it and get on with your day.

Op here what about Gogurts for the snack?

gogurts are high in sugar.. equal to later you will crave more.