How do you talk someone out of suicide?

How do you talk someone out of suicide?

Reverse psychology

Tell them Sup Forumstards will fap to their corpse if they do it. So fart it's worked.

1) gice them the url to this shit hole
2) have them explain their story
3) we'll take care of the rest

>???profit???

>hey, don't kill yourself friend.
>ok, thank friend.

you don't. you let nature take its course.

Genuinely I don't know how to. I've helped many people not do it, but it's really just natural

1. Tell them how much you and everyone else will miss them.
2. Explain what their future could be and make them believe they will reach that future.
3. Give them their favorite snacks and drinks.
4. Binge watch movies/TV shows with them.

Stop talking and instead just listen.

Have sex with them

with words

you dont

Dude. I'm not going to kill myself. My god. I cut and you freak. I get sad and you freak. Chill the fuck out.

Let me offer you sound advice from someone who not only has gone through several bouts of depression, but also has come to realize many things related to it.

First off, you don't as some have said. You cannot. This is their choice and something they must reason out themselves.
You can listen and be there for them to hear them out, that perhaps is more important as they have heard people tell them praise, comfort and happy thoughts enough. Trust me when I say the last thing a depressed person wants to hear are these things.

The other question you must ask yourself, if you truly wish to help them, is the thought of suicide bad? What I mean to say, is the depression which lead them to suicide in itself bad?
It is not and here's why: When we become depressed it is because there is a deep reason that is often subconscious which leads us to this behavior. Those who are depressed often little understand why or can articulate it themselves, and so when they talk about it or write it down they are then better able to better understand it. When people provide road-blocks with happy thoughts and pep-talks this often neglects to identify this. We don't understand how deeply we seek to put our dark-thoughts in chains and yet this is something that destroys us little by little as the darkness then grows stronger.
But again, are these dark thoughts wrong?
I beg to differ; they are the truths about ourselves which we must face in order to better ourselves. They are the real issues that we have with our situation or personal identity that we MUST come to some terms with otherwise we may end up lesser beings or simply killing ourselves by being tormented from not facing these dark emotions.

Hopefully that helps you understand a little deeper so that you might help your friend.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

>you don't. you let nature take its course
THIS
Because only the strong willed and fit survive.

On the other hand, send her to me, she'll make a fine indoctrinated, mindless breeder slave

"If you are going through hell, keep going." - I forget who.

For me, when I was depressed and suicidal, empathy from others is what helped me the most.
As well as me giving empathy to others, seemed to help them a lot.

Sympathy: I hope everything works out, I love you.

Empathy: I know how you feel, I have had that happen to me before.
Basic examples, but that is my honest advice.

Wow your full of yourself

UHhhhhhhhhhhhh you just really have to make their life feel like it's worth living, uhhhhhhh despite all the bullshit in their life

Nah. It's just he's talking about me.

I actually am, if you're the girl in the picture.

Ok if you are pic related then I have a couple things to say.
Don't be a fucking bitch your life as a hot girl is so much easier than most.

And too op

Why the fuck would you post someone's picture and advertise their suicidal tendencies, that's a real dick move friend zone.

In closing tits or GTFO

PS it's reasonable for friend zone over her to worry about your sub. Your a stupid attention seeking cunt if you can't see that.

Im sorry, i just dont appreciate people posting stuff when its not true. Im not suicidal. But no one listens. It doesnt matter.

Get them to go to rehab