Basement OP here to tell you--

Basement OP here to tell you--
Shadow Warrior - Special Edition ($49.99)
is currently free on Humble Bundle for the next few hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/shadow-warrior-special-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks basement OP. Me and all my friends are now ninjas.

do the other inhabitants/owners of the building know that you have been residing there?

>where have you been the past month or two
Yes they do, and they aren't the most psyched about it, but they let me live here
>It's my dads basement.

Bump - Not out of wanting attention for myself, but wanting everyone to get a free $50 game.

Hey my man haven't seen you in a couple weeks. How you been faggot? Still depressed?

Bamp

Write URL on dick with sharpie

Well, i got a job. So thats helping me to subvert the depression with promises of some money.
But yeah
>depression doesnt just go away, you only learn how to cope.

Thanks mang.

Just google Humble Bundle lazy shit.

Got it, thanks

humblebundle.com/store/shadow-warrior-special-edition

Then just show penis you piece of meat.

Nah, youll have to scour through the net for pictures of that
>psyche
>Only took pics of my dick 1 time for a chick.
>Wont do it again

Spreading the joy/10
>my download of shadow warrior is almost done.

Actually, I was really depressed for a couple of years and then it went away. I just woke up one day and I was my normal old self again

Well, lets hope for that shit to happen to me bruv- I have a feeling once i get over all this 'baggage' from my early life, ill be okay.
>Just hard to do alone.

I hope you do, I'm really glad it went away. I have my down days, like tomorrow for example because I work a long 8 hour shift at a place I hate but in general I'm content again and it's really great. Good luck to you my friend

But this would be for a dude. It's totally different!

Sure-- for $200-$1,000-- My shame and dignity have a price on them, i wont do it out of self-loathing.

thank you, basement OP.
been eyeing this game for a while, cheers

Cheers m8 Glad i could help a Sup Forumsro out.

Beating the heat bump- with pic so it gives priority.

Fukkin sweet, thanks man.

They gave away the original SW to hype the remake; I wonder why they're giving this away?

OP has a heart of gold.

Come on, it's like Japanese Zombies over here!

Who knows- Im just the messenger.
Love when people tell me about free games, and this one is rather expensive, so i tell the Sup Forums.

My download just got done, i am excited.

Them there's propositioning words. Got a KIK? Wait... how old are you?

im 21- damn, i know i look young but im legally aloud to drink in america now.

get it while its hot nukkas.

thank you basement dweller OP
on this day you were not a faggot and have my appreciation
9 hours 50 mins remaining for all you other anons

Why do you have to say "in america"? Are you a fine piece of maple syrup?

Dude you lost me a while ago, im just entertaining you to bump the thread.
>because everywhere else the age is 18
>IF you serious about giving me good money, i might actually give you the peen pics.

was 3.99 on steam last sale, love this game more than the 2nd one

I don't have $1,000.00, but I do have a copy of Shadow Warrior I could give you. It's worth like, $50.

Deal?
Deal.

Thanks user!

Thanks for the download OP.

Well, now you lost me.

Eh, i didnt know. i was poor during the summer sale.

Godspeed on killing the to-jos.

Hey dude, Im glad to hear you got a job thats exciting. will check out humble too cheers. How was you bday btw?

It was comparable to a garbage fire.
Really crappy.
>BUT HEY
After i get my first paycheck im doing it right, gonna get proper fuckered at the bar and make an ass of myself.

Basic pic bump

Haha. Sucks but as you said once the cash comes in, you can do it right. Happy belated birthday :)

My dude! Still radiating positive energy! Hopefully you got back on that meetme and found a hoe since last time I saw you in that fat whiney fucks thread.

Eh, ive tried futzing around on meetme- Cant be assed, i hate text-text. Id much rather some face/voice action. But yeah, im doing better for myself- Hopefully this job opens up some avenues for da pussi boss.

>Also going to bars will help.

Good to hear bro. Hope it gets even better. Find yourself a local spot you can be known as a regular in. What state you in homie?