I can't believe he is gone. His lyrics spoke to me like no other

I can't believe he is gone. His lyrics spoke to me like no other.

It's shitty man

are you about to break?

fuck him. Throw that shit music in the garbage and listen to Motorhead.

just kill yourself already this is getting boring

can we see the place where daddy hurt you?

Well yeah i connected with te songs emotionally too but just because hillary clintons friends killed him doesnt mean you should pour ketchup on your legs.

nice bait

show more cuts

Emo fag crying for attention

He's gone. Ain't gonna be no more speaking lyrics cuz, well ...

Nigger dead, lol

u can still listen to them dumbass

Is that Griffith washing the filth off after he slept with the king ?

op are you literally shaking right now?

Sideways for attention, longways for results

Troubled childhood, alcohol and drug addiction ... yeah, never saw that coming. His music was so uplifting and positive.

Attennnntionn whoorreee

MY DOG RAPED AND KNOTTED ME
I used to have a Labrador retriever named Apollo. Apollo was huge, with a head about the size of my torso, and I kept him unneutered so as to breed him in the future. (I wanted puppies duh!)He seemed an altogether happy dog, and followed most commands. Well, except when he got into his sexual frenzies.

One day he grabbed a pillow and started furiously humping it. Apollo finally jizzed all over the pillow, and a good portion of the floor. I was horrified, seeing as how this was my first look at real, live sperm, and I had to clean it up.

Months later, my friend and I were in the bathroom talking. I was taking a shower and my friend was brushing her hair. (We felt comfortable naked around each other) The door was unlocked and slightly open, and Apollo walked in, and he had this glint in his eyes.

A glint that said, clearly, ā€œIā€™m going to fuck the shit out of you.ā€

Sure enough, he came up behind me, knocked me to the ground, aggressively shoved his giant cock into my asshole, and began thrusting like his life depended on it. I screamed for help, but my friend just LAUGGGHHHED Despite the fact that there was a dog LITERALLY trying to IMPREGNATE ME. I tried pushing the massive dog off of me, but he weighed more than me, and so I just had to take it. I closed my eyes and continued trying to wriggle away. It then flipped me over and slipped it's penis into my FUCKING VAGINA. I tried moving more to free myself. In retrospect, all that movement was probably taken by Apollo as encouragement. Because whenever I tried to he'd thrust harder and the sudden bursts of pleasure would make me fall back onto the ground again.

An hero already

> cut pussy lips off
> claim FGM by sandniggers
> ???
> profit

I wish more anti-Trump celebrities would follow his lead.

You should hang yourself to show your condolences.

Get over it, people die and so should you.
And hey, look on the bright side, by killing yourself you'll have something in common.

he was just another fagggot

>by killing yourself you'll have something in common

Kek

Who died?

Hang in there.

Bill

Bill who?

Your fucking autistic

Thank you for your support

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

Rip bill

Yes, Bill...?

you can go out like a pussy, or you can go out like this glorious motherfucker.

Never forget.

Wow the daddy issues behind that.

A true American

Quit being a pussy. The only "lyrics" that should speak to you are your own.

Bester Chennington

( ;~;) {

can i get a "jailbait" craved into ur thigh it would legend....wait it .......lactose

White trash af

YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE???

Yes as thats's the 3rd time I've seen that photo posted on Sup Forums.

yeah, im very sad too.

Today that is.

thats only the second time i posted it tho

Hey Qt do you still have the cute swastika?

Tits or gtfo u lil tramp

>Carved "WHORE" into her fuckin' trashy legs
>tried to scratch it out with more cuts
>Whore.

Is her parasite present?
(I wonder what happened.)

Dubs confirms, cutting is now comedy gold

:^)

o,o

Anyone else furiously masturbate to this?

#CutForSpicer

Cringy af. Go get help

why do chicks have to cut lines ?
do something creative.
make art while cutting

but good work on the word whore tho. hot.

but the fucking lines tho. come on girl

Don't forget the timestamp.
SAGE!

You're pathetic

fuck you

cut your clit or gtfo

Sorry.
Falling asleep~.
Later, shrimp~.
Forget me!

He blew his talent load on 1 album and the band has been decaying ever since.

About time he ended it. Hybrid Theory was amazing though.

>YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE???
Yes just like Chester killing himself on Chris Cornell's birthday. A massively sad plea for attention.

But I don't give a fuck. Nothing of remaining value was lost. His talent was all dried up, and he knew it.

lulz
You actually believe this "pedophile ring" nonsense?

Don't listen to me though, I probably run the Mars division, right?

thank you sir
i knew all these cutting pics on my phone would come in handy someday

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

i dont understand . why are you cutting yourself?

ten years ago , i was really depressiveness , i've tryed to kill myself (still have some little scar), but i never cut myself like this , it's so strange to me .

Also think bigger , dont live your life with the eye of another one . Just find who you are or the person you want to be (very hard to know but you have nothing to lose , try to think about it ) and do what you have to do for that.

the only thing crawling in chester's skin now are worms

because he's dead

there ya go . nicely done

fuck doing basic emo bitch lines. such edge. such desperation. such sadness

they have been trying to normalize pedophilia for a long time now. its not that far of a stretch.
its in music videos , movies, tv shows, and news. even if you look at /b threads with there shota . they are trying to make you numb to keep pushing the agenda.
and even if you dont believe pizzagate scandal this all blew up after it got exposed.

hell even canada just legalized some fucked up shit.
oral bestiality is a thing
and lowering the age of consent and lowering the age of sodomy

wtf is "the age of sodomy" ? the age of consent and the age of sodomy isnt the same age ?

apparently it isnt in canada.
Trudeau did that for a few reasons and one of it was for the gay kids in school .

those are barely more than papercuts, OP. try again

?? it's confusing me more than before .

i've to check this on the internet.

what is the lower one ? age of sodomy or age of consent ?

>they have been trying to normalize pedophilia for a long time now. its not that far of a stretch.
>its in music videos , movies, tv shows, and news. even if you look at /b threads with there shota . they are trying to make you numb to keep pushing the agenda.
>and even if you dont believe pizzagate scandal this all blew up after it got exposed.
>hell even canada just legalized some fucked up shit.
>oral bestiality is a thing
>and lowering the age of consent and lowering the age of sodomy

I can't help but laugh at the 5% chance you believe a word you just posted. Even one word.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

None of that shit is the real world. Stop believing every damn thing you read - especially on the internet.

cut your jugular or no balls

This is the age of sodomy.

dont get it

> Forgetting about the normalization of homosexuality in the last 40 years.

same, never had something like this hit me before but I can't stop thinking about it

he cut his life short and now he is dead forever and never will be back to regret it or whatever

LOL

Ok lets fact check :

Pierre Trudeau was the one that lower the age of consent at 18 way back in his time
Son Trudeau explains sodomy is different and lowers the age for sodomy. ( gay shit reasons) but still thinks age of consent could be drop a lil more. as well sneaks in talks about bestiality. you cant fuck your dog but it can give you oral. ( i know its fucked but whatever )

How you think they get to push gay shit be so open ?
subliminal . little by little they show and keep pushing the envelop in movies, celebrities, music vids, articles... blablalba.. it goes deep. keep life lurking

So now they are focusing on sex..sex is every where. every where you look everything is over sexualizing. after a while you get tired of the same shit. so they push the envelope getting more riske.

they are mixing kids with sexy music vedio, making them wear bondage gear on tv, having posters around town saying its okay to be a pedophile as long you dont touch. ( insert more examples but you can keep lurking life)

ok and also now with this Trans stuff being open they found a way to say . hey if you kid wants to be a girl let him wear a dress and put makeup. we dont care. did u see the vid about the kid sexual dancing in a gay club ? people are like ooo wow cool parents. meanwhile they dont know if they keep pushing pedophiles are accepted.
even the show toddlers and tiara was a show to see people reactions to making little kids act like mini aduts and later on they started with makeup and clothes being a lil sluttier.
even the kids dance off , they are sexually dancing .

laugh now. idaf. my eyes are open i see this shit and where its going

at what age is fixed "age of sodomy" ?
cant find a good source for this .

nice trips

Moar cut pics

;)