True blooded white American male here and I'm sorry but this needs to be said. We are doomed...

True blooded white American male here and I'm sorry but this needs to be said. We are doomed, we have lost to the the Jew. I just saw a fucking commercial on tv for a pill that helps people who take opiate medications unclog their shitter. Only in fucking America folks! Big pharma wants to keep you on that good stuff! You'll be shitting your brains out while you nod out! The new generation of white males 18-25? Majority: cucks to the BBC. The negro is a weapon for a Jew, that's why you are witnessing the rise of the negro. White males will soon become a minority in our own country. The very country our founding fathers fought for has been destroyed and is now in the hands of the Jew. I truly believe that we have lost control. It's not just an American thing either, other countries have it worse than us. Any idea on how we could possibly regain our glory days?

get back to Sup Forums

Yessssssss. Let the Jew wash through your veins.

be quiet faggot

Trump won't make you rich if you keep talking that shit

>I believe I have lost control
>mommy
>need chicken tendies

Hello, I am an ethnic Jew. This post is offensive. Please delete it. Now.
Thanks in advance.

An hero, that would be a good first step.

i'm tru black american i wanna say i tend to stay away from jews, they give me a bad vibe, i'd rather smoke alone than be near one tbqh

>I'm from an oppressed minority
>I'd be OK with oppressing other minorities

kek

more russian immigrants in my town than actual native american/white anyway strokes man, i'm biased

mommy chicken tendies pls now

Putin's setting up shop, eh?
You're sure they're "immigrants?"

>i'd rather smoke alone than be near one tbqh
you wouldn't say that if they were your weed dealer

llooooollll look at these white boys getting mad talking about jews and shit

you're dick too small..thats whats wrong

mommy jews are bothering me
need chicken tendies pls

mommy I want to grow up
to be Donald Trump so
I can kill lots of jews mommy

Apparently i'm 1/4 or more jewish so hopefully i'' be alright.

You're under Jew control

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

mommy I don't have a job
you can't make me pay for wifi

>you're

faggot

mommy

i don't buy weed i only accept it as gift from people who smoke to much, only smoke with my village if your new you're not my village
good point some are from inner state, but i'm pretty sure majority are immigrants with business ties

i like blondes alot more than the jewish pleasefeelbadforme, a whole lot more

i just don't like jews trust me on this

nice try jew

i'm done

not today jew

We're all under Jew control.
The Rothschild's own the world.

>We are doomed
I hear ya buddy. Go visit some trap threads. Some really good feminine penis out there. You can forget all that.

Tell me why it's ok to advertise drugs on tv? And let's get you a reality check at least pol has some what of a clue. Even if they have been infested by the don there are still some that know.

Sign says you a Jew. Can't argue with facts.

Step 1 concentration camps
Step 2 hoard in all non whites
Step 3 gas chamber
Step 4 Profit

The most ironic part of this bitching is that big pharma is Republican through and through. They love the "free market" and tax breaks with few regulations to control their ill gotten products that are more likely to kill you than help.

I'm no republican the American political system was destroyed long ago. I don't identify with any political parties. I just do what's best for my country.

Drug corperations are both sides of the isle idiot. If you think only republicans in the establishment want to be rich and get tax breaks, you should get out more.

this. We need to get our man in office, someone who will take all of humanities sin, and take it with him to the grave.