What apps are there for screenshots without notifying Snapchat user?

What apps are there for screenshots without notifying Snapchat user?

Alternatively screen share to a PC and screenshot it there. Just a suggestion because those apps dont really exist unless you jailbreak your phone, for the I phone at least.

I've never used snapchat, how does that feature work with android phones? does it just not register for 3rd party screenshotting apps?

It does but I just don't know what about to get that'll actually work without getting caught

Im using bluestacks android emulator and obs on a pc to record to an mp4 and I pull stills from there or convert to webm if there is a video snap worth saving.

I usually use the one-a-day replay thing, then take a picture with a separate device, it's terrible but it works for me. If the snap is ikr a second long, it's all luck

casper for android

can iPhones screen share to PC

I use mobizen, I'm not sure if they don't see they use it but I've received no complaints so I doubt it

Just use a screen capture app? I use "screen recorder" on android

i use a screen recorder

LonelyScreen. Even comes with its built in recorder so you can save videos too.

Az screenrecorder. Works great.

Any recommendations for an iPhone user?

>
Records sound too.

If you have Android just use Casper you can save snaps without notifying the user

Don't have an iphone or have a separate device to take pictures

AZ Screen Recorder. You can get videos with it too. Just edit out what you don't want, or screenshot the video you saved.

This user has it.

Just have the service running before launching SC.

Also xposed modules work pretty well.

Just turn flight mode on and screenshot ist retard

Fucking moron. You have no idea. I understand now why you keep getting blocked.

You can even start it after you launch SC, still works

OP here. Thanks for the feedback Sup Forumsros. Really helped a lot

Casper is great

Can't find az screen recorder, is it not for iPhones? Is there anything for iPhones?

Will it notify the other person when recording?

Absolutely not. I've used it to save three or four girls. One actually asked why I never save her stuff. Lmao.

Casper is the only answer

turn the phone on to flight mode before you open the snapchat. then screenshot it, exit the app and turn flightmode off

however this method requires you knowing in advance you will be getting a nude

Used az screen recorder and it worked perfectly. I'll post what I got in a bit

For your troubles Sup Forumsros

This 100% use it erryday, its perfect

Forgot to say that's the pic I got using the app