Peter... don't tell Harry about the holocaust

>Peter... don't tell Harry about the holocaust...

Why is the Green Goblin trying to hide information about the holocaust from Harry?

> You'll get your rent, on time, on the first of the month. I'll actually include next months in advance. Thank you so much for being hospitable and allowing me to live in your apartment.

I think Raimi should've gone further in a few places

he is a good boy

>Fix your door? But you have not paid your rent. Who is this man before me who would make demands like this? You are brave man, Man of Spiders. This is admirable. But with braveness comes a certain naivety. You are young, you do not understand these things yet. I will fix your door.

>But remember: graveyards are full of brave young men.

>It's a "Sup Forums leaks into Sup Forums and thinks it's okay to make antisemitic jokes" episode
Please go back to your containment board and preferably die in a fire along the way.

>Nice suit, did your husband make it for you faggot?

Raimi was a pretty avant-garde director for his time

>"I think he stole that guy's pizza!"
>Camera pans to an ally where a woman is being brutally raped.
I guess it fit the tone?

>literally got his powers from a gas chamber

You really showed that goyim what's what

Back in the oven kike.

You heard it guys. It is NOT okay to make antisemitic jokes on Sup Forums. You got that? We are politically correct here, always have been, we just have an undeserved reputation.

Me and my pal here have been here for a whole week and we're tired of the all malarky. We cannot sanction your buffoonery.

>It's an user baits for easy yous episode

glad somebody called him out on it

>Niggers, 13% of the population, commit 52% of murders in USA. Don't tell Harry.

>The power of the Jews, in the palm of my hand

Was that really necessary, Raimi?

I thought he said Dontell Harry. Like he was doubling down on the fact that Spidey should be out there getting rid of the niggers instead of white scientists

It worked

>it's another Sup Forums can't tell it's bait epsiode

All me

Fucking raimi, what was green goblins motivation in the first place? DUDE SERUM LOL is a weak as fuck answer for him turning into an absolute mad man and wanting to go after spooderman.

He was already pissed off because he got fired. Spiderman got in his way, and he went mad with power.

>With great power comes great responsibility
>some people aren't responsible with power

There you go.

>Rodney Dangerfield will never fix your door

Thanks Raimi

>I could squash you like a bug right now, but I'm offering you a choice. Join me! Imagine what we could accomplish together... what we could create. Or we could destroy! Cause the deaths of countless dirty niggers and Jews... And take our city back! Our country back!

Jesus, I never thought much if this scene but now looking back, how the hell did Raimi got green lit?
This was on the theatrical cut, mind you

Underrated

Wtf...? These weren't in the movie........

They were. Different times man. Your mind has probably chosen to forget. Just pray that they never let Raimi have the rights to another Spiderman film.

>Sorry sir, this is a no colored folks theatre.

Why did he say this to Peter? Was this foreshadowing Spidermans Octoroon arc where Peter has to go back in time and stop his great grandfather raping that black girl? It sure was a different time.

Go back to Redbit , sensitive fag

>I'll do things to you even teenagers don't know about!