Who you got Sup Forums? We are talking about Prime Lesnar

who you got Sup Forums? We are talking about Prime Lesnar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abQP1OQF81c
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One gorilla would decimate at least 25 Brock lesnars

Agree. My question is how does any amount of Lesnar's kill a Gorilla bare handed? Punches and kicks won't do much. If they are allowed to use rocks or clubs maybe you got something but even then it be tough without at least knives or spears.

Humans have no effective way to kill big animals bare handed in a face to face fight or even do much damage.

The only thing 25 Brocks could do is try to pile on, hold down and bite the tear after they make wounds.

we've already established this

a prime silverback alpha gorilla is NOT to be fucked with and every shot it lands is a kill shot, as opposed to a human, where every shot has to be perfect to even be a stun/knockout shot, not even a kill shot

gorillas win without taking a single loss of life

also brock skips legday and his would be snapped like twigs and out of the fight and the apes would win

i bet brock would lose to a gorilla on a spelling test

I think the 10 gorillas would be scared in front an army of 100 Brocks and run away, even though they could destroy them

10 well-coordinated Brocks could probably manage to choke out a gorilla while sustaining losses.

25 Brocks would pulverize a Gorilla. They're not 25 times stronger than a human, let alone Brock.

Goldberg

They are, that's the problem. Just look at those teeth, a gorilla in full rage mode would shred a Lesnar apart in less than a minute. Also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=abQP1OQF81c

Hol up, that guy is not even half the size of brock anyway. plus a punch to that gorilla's mouth would knock out some teeth.

do the gorillas get to roid as well?

Any human being punching a gorilla is the equivalent of a toddler punching any grown man they have thicker skin thicker muscle thicker skulls. Remember the time u heard of any humans killing a gorilka without tools ever? No because its impossible

>a punch to that gorillas mouth would knock some teeth out
How are u this stupid? U wont even come close to being able to punch him how donu expect to punch a gorilla in the face when he is wildly swinging his 100 pound arms and soccer ball sized fists at u

Here's a better match-up.

It's in a closed large room and no weapons available.

god damn I want to be a gorilla now

>less than a minute

it would be less than 10 seconds

It would be hard for any amount of unarmed humans to kill a gorilla, the difference in strength is several orders of magnitude. The gorilla will be around 6 foot tall with an 8 foot+ armspan. Assuming you can even get close to the gorilla, the only place on the body that is vulnerable is the eyes - and good luck getting to them, they're recessed in their head with a large brow ridge and are smaller than human eyes as they don't use them for communication like we do. But that's irrelevant, before you can even get close you'll have every bone in your body shattered with blows from his flailing arms or mauled by his teeth. As great apes humans are extraordinarily weak, our muscles are more adapted for fine control which let us make small, precise movements which other apes cannot. Even the weakest non-human great ape, an Orangutan, would probably fuck several well-trained humans up.

t. anthropologist

Lesnar would fucking destroy 100 gorillas

Look at these fucking things.

Lesnar is THE BEAST INCARNATE

I wish we had death penalty where youd throw the worst kind of people (baby killers, rapists, gangbangers) in a tiger cage with a gorilla thats been starved for a week. It would be awesome to watch the beast go to town.

You know some psychotic fucks would actually try to fight the gorilla before getting pummeled and eviscerated.

Lesnar v Ngannou when?

>inflicting suffering on an intelligent animal just so you can punish a human

they can just stab it's eyes and ears and kick it's dick and face and liver, easy

Good idea

You go first, user

Aren't even fucking chimpanzees significantly stronger than humans?

I remember that woman getting her hands ripped off by a chimpanzee

How fucking strong do you have to be to pull out someone's hands? And a gorilla is probably twice as strong as a chimpanzee.

They only chance they have is if 3-4 Lesnars decide to forfeit their lives and rush the gorilla, trying to hold it down.
They will likely get mauled to death but they just might be able to hold the gorilla down or keep it occupied until the rest of the Lesnars charge and try to stomp it to death.

It's possible but humans don't think like that and would hesitate out of fear and not go all out.

Basically if we substitute the human Lesnars with android Lesnars which have exactly the same specs are a regular Lesnar but no inhibitions or fears the Lesnars would win easily.

I post about how awesome it would be to watch people being killed and you think I would care for the welfare of some dumb animal? Also the gorilla would need to be abused beforehand to work him into a rage for showtime. Think about those rodeos where they shock the bulls testicles to get him to buck.

trying too hard

It's not even about strength.

Animals have no concept of inhibitions like humans do so if they get pissed they just go all out.
Even if you get pissed at another human and decide to fight him you're likely not going to get so enraged that you want to rip their jaw off out of its socket or twist his arm off.
Animals don't give a fuck so they go full tard mode and go from zero to kill mode in an instant.

I think that just kind of puts into perspective how strong gorillas are if chimps are that strong...

a gorilla could effortlessly rip your arms and limbs off, I imagine if it grabbed a human by the arm and tried to over hand slam him to the ground, the human wouldn't even make it to the ground, his arm would instantly tear off and he would go flying

fuck now I want to see a gorilla fuck someone up

That nigga probably never returned to the set after that. Holy shit.

A chimp is 2-5x stronger than a human, pound for pound.

Great apes certainly do have inhibitions, they're intelligent animals. The reason for their going all out is partially physiological and not entirely mental, their muscle fibers are not like ours and are much less capable of precision movement

This is also the reason why so many people die in bar fights.
A little alcohol and all of a sudden these drunk pieces of shit are throwing haymakers looking to cause an earthquake

a lot of the times it's not even the punches that kills people, its getting their head dropped on concrete

that sound man, if you ever hear it in person you never forget it

My Brother, My Comrade, My Anda

A Chimp

Get this

>A CHIMP

would cause a devastating mauling to one Brock Lesnar

>ONE CHIMP

That's right one single solitary lonely individual chimp

and that's if that Chimp doesn't outright kill Brock Lesnar

Now a Gorilla?

Well go back to the thought of that tiny little chimp ripping Brock's face off

I always took these as funny pass the time threads, never knew there were actual retards who genuinely believe that roiding got BTFO by Cain Velazquez retard stood a chance against a gorilla
Then again I remember years ago all those posters who unironically believe that manlet Bruce Lee would be an undisputed champion
Inb4 Joe Rogan quotes

I unironically think Bruce Lee could defeat a gorilla if he got the first hit in.

Ronda on her period could beat anyone man woman or child.

it thought they were related.

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

Everybody watch this video and then tell me again how x amount of Lesnars would stand a chance against some gorillas. These things are pure muscle and absolute raw power, just look at those asses and legs.

>that pussy throw and throwing motion
kek, bet that little bitch faggot can't even throw 60mph, literally worse than little league tier, even I can hit a home run off it

always gotta be a white girl on the side shouting stop when two niggas get in a tussle

lol "wheres the zookeepers"

No way, the gorilla would kill him even if he somehow pulled off some crazy ninja shit like poking both his eyes out. They are insanely fast and all it would take is one blow. Gorillas can take beatings from other 500lb 6 foot tall gorillas and are ~10x stronger than the average human, ~2x stronger than the strongest man on Earth. There is nothing you could do to a gorilla beyond poking his eyes out to even phase him. Bruce Lee would be destroyed even if he got the drop on the gorilla.

Non-human apes suck at throwing, they can only throw somewhat accurately underhanded. They can fling something overhead at warp speed, but with very little accuracy beyond point-blank range.

Does Brock have hours of fight footage to study gorilla style?

>Now watch me whip

Excuse me, "do the Lesnars"

Xenomorph, no question about it. Thing bleeds acid ffs

At some point even an X amount of us would kill a gorilla, just because ripping humans off has to be tiring to some extent and he'd end up dying of exhaustion if we were to harass him 24/7. Many of us would die though.

Like I said before. If let's say 4 Lesnars out of 10 decide to sacrifice themselves and attempt to grab the gorilla's arms and legs the rest of the Lesnars might have a chance at knocking it down or twisting it's head off or jumping on it's throat or something.

>Believing one Lesnar can control a gorilla's limb
All four of them would be thrown twenty feet in an instant