Ever had a ''friend'' that just ruins your day whenever you see him/her?

Ever had a ''friend'' that just ruins your day whenever you see him/her?

The kind that makes you say ''just why the fuck I'm still friends this piece of shit????''

Any stories? I'm mad as fuck right now, I ''broke'' up with this guy that I was friends for years, the guy is a complete mental case

>gets angry about EVERYTHING
>turns everything into an argument
>thinks is always on the right
>get's mad if you don't agree with him

Just fuck man, how can a person lack so much awereness??? How can people in general not know that they are being really shitty people? Don't they watch movies???

There was this big ugly guy that would follow me and some friends around when i was in hs and this fag was a cool guy except that he reaked of dirty water and his breath stank like shit. After we graduated we were going to go to the same college but i transferred elsewhere just so i wouldn't have to see him anymore

>be me
> be a shitty friend
> Like holes in condom buddy said he wasant a virgins
> Call b.s.
> got a practice girl pregnant
>mfw

more like:
you're driving him nuts by your crazy ideas you insist he should agree with.
maybe your day needed to be ruined

I have a couple liberal, pissass friends who feel the need to bitch at anything that is remotely "offensive" . I'm not even conservafag, and it pisses me the fuck off. They even had the nerve to tell me to change the music that I was playing in my own damn house. Every time they ask to hang out, I just think" oh Christ, wtf are they gonna bitch about this time. Another thing that's uncomfortable about them is that they're a straight, young couple who have been dating for 4 years but never fuck

Go to bed, Axel.

>Hey user, you just yelled at your mom!!! Don't yell at your mom, that's bad!!!
>What??? are you talking shit about my mom????? are you bringing my mom into
>Dude! The whole argument was about you yelling and being shitty at me and other people!
>No dude, you are a piece of shit for bringing my mom into this!!!! You are talking shit about her!!

Seriously, how can a person be so little self aware?? liteally making out a scenario that dind't happen so he can feel to be on the right

wtf this sounds like me. what college?

Ya, it's called being a good host and obliging your guests you fucking sperg

>you're driving him nuts by your crazy ideas you insist he should agree with.

No because I don't give a shit about him agreeing with me.

He is the retard that can't take a hint and drop the fucking subject.

>gives me unwanted advice about my job.
>he is jobless and spend the las 4 weeks playing video games
>been working those 4 in my confy new job that
>in the very same workplace that he dropped out from without even trying at all after like a day.

>don't they watch movies
You had me till you said that then i lost all faith in you as a person. Who are you to saw you are above this pig, just because you watched some fucking movies??!!! Jesus christ kill this nigga for us plz

trying to understand another mans motives or thoughts is a fools endeavor

There are movies with people being shitty at other people, one should really lack self awereness to watch a movie about a shitty person without saying ''wow, is that how I come off to people? I yell at my wife in front of my friends and I never even thought about it as a bad thing!''

It's a tinge of sociopathy. Often a sociopath will raise the stakes in an argument to make you react, once you do, it's all, "woah bro chill out"

you mean you're supposed to learn proper behavior from watching movies, and should model yourself after lex luthor and that dude in 'silence of the lambs'?

Yea have this friend that screetches like a fucking autistic cuck and is sioer fucking socially awkward, only friends with him because he has a HTC Vive and his family is rich

the guy is not that bad, I mean we were friends for a reason, hanging out, talking shit, smoking weed, video games, etc

But the guy lately has become such a pain in the ass to hang with, I can't even say ''will it rain today? looks clowdy.'' without having him sperg out about how talking about rain makes rain happen, its a FACT!!

I did oblige them, genius. But the fact that they're the only guests I've ever had who are that picky is pretty pathetic. If I ever told them to change their music, I would be hearing about it for hours

why don't you just tell him what you think of him and resolve it. Stop talking shit about him behind his back when you call him a friend. Guys are supposed to be able to lay out everything on the table and resolve conflicts. Bitches are the ones that talk about their friends behind their back when there's something wrong with the friendship and their too pussy to deal with confrontation. You're just trying to get random anons to agree with you on some bullshit that we don't care about. It seems like you're the one who needs everyone to agree with you, rather than him.

Be a fucking man and stop being so emotional.

ULTRA FUCKING BUMP

Test that theory, maybe ur the stuck up one, tbh it sounds like u guys belong together
Group of uppity limp wrist bitches, crying about frivolous bullshit

>calling psychology a fools endeavor

shut the fuck up and go to a therapist

>friend says douchey thing about my job, my art, my life.
>try my best not to say shit to him because I know he is stupid as fuck
>play video games
>I try to keep it light hearted
>trash talk about them later in facebook.
>he actually gets mad.

What would jesus do?

Sup Forums is that friend for me.

So i set em all on fire and sent them to hell

>myself

nah, I tried today out of anger because he was acting like a bitch because video game shit while I put up with waaaaaay more bullshti from him all the time.

But of course, he is the kind of person that would never think that you are a fucking idiot for having a job that you actually like or doing that whole ''I don't know shit about how you do your job, but let me have a really bad opinion about how you do your job and how you are literally stupid if you don't follow my advice of dropping it for a job that you don't want just because the pay is good, even thought I'm not hurting for money!'' ... thing...

Basically, my friend is Eric Cartman in the Fish Sticks episodes, making stories in his mind and actually buying them but WAAAAY less likeable

Dude, just dump their asses already

tldr cool drawing tho

Yep, had a ''friend'' like that. Whenever I met up with him, he'd always insult me out of the blue. I was much bigger than him so I could easily smash his face in, but figured it would be smarter to toss rubbish aside. He was also a massive pothead spending 80% of his money on weed. Reason he didn't have to pay for his rent because as almost 30 years old he was leeching of his sister.

I talked a friend the other day who was really upset at his dads alcholism and his failures in life because he can't put 1 foot in front of the other. I remember that the entire time he sounded like a whiny bitch. This guy litterally had to blame others and make others feel like shit to feel better. We aren't friends now.

see

Yup, have one just like that.
>Hey user, look out!
>Fucker throws an apple at me
>I pick it up and throw it back
>Gets all in my face with his hot ass breath and yellow teeth
>Do sum motherfucker
>Friends are just standing there in confusion
>I seriously want to knock him out

We've known each other since 6th grade, but this fucker has got a huge complex issue. He also makes fun of my other friends and I wonder why we haven't left the fucker yet. He also gets a new GF every week, then after they break up he goes on twitter and rants. I fucking hate him.

Seduce the chick. Shouldn't be hard,

how old are you? not to make fun, just curious.

That twitter thing has my intrigued

long story short
>be me, playing ff14
>meet guy, chat in party
>one of his friends come in, friend seemingly is ok
>befriend both
>friend that came in is named judge
>judge is ok for a while but that's because i hardly talked to the guy
>finally start to get to know him
>mistake
>he's a schitzo with srs other mental issues
>years later im in too deep, he relies on me and a couple other friends to get him through the day
>im mentally taking care of this guy
>he makes really bad money decisions, i try and try to tell him no, never listens
>loud af all the time
>breaks his shit somehow, idefk
>works at mcdonalds for like... 5+years
>always complains, tell him get a real restaurant job, pay's 3x more with 2x less stress
>refuses because his dad is the mcdonalds manager
>fuck
>meet some transvestite through this kid
>what a wreck
>he/she's actually pretty cool when you get to know shim
>but paranoid af, schitzo as well, whatever lmao
>year goes by, schitzo deletes me thinking i sent shim weird messages or something
>i literally didnt even talk to the guyrl in like a week before the deletion, and it was only to ask if i could join his group on a game
>idfc
>judge gets a wii u despite my telling him it's a waste of money
>judge always spends money on yugioh cards, always complains he's broke, buy's retarded shit, lets his dog bark over the microphone, fuck this guy
>fuck this guy so much, why am i friends with this shitbag?
>fuck you first guy in story who is canadian, why were you ever friends with this kid? holy fuck
>nowadays when he joins my party everybody just mutes him cuz he's annoying af.
i hope he sees this and kills himself, but i fuckin doubt he browses Sup Forums, he lives with his dad and he can see everything he's doing lmao

So for this long now you've faked being a friend?
Don't know who the faggot is in this story
>too beta to tell him to fix mic
>too beta to tell him to shut dog up
>too beta to tell tranny to fuck off and sort shit out with friend
>too lonely/beta to stop being friend with someone you don't wanna be friends with

Sauce on that gif?