Neighbor is a big mangina after a parking bump, with no damage he called the insurance and i got a fuckin fine...

neighbor is a big mangina after a parking bump, with no damage he called the insurance and i got a fuckin fine, Retaliation is On..... any ideas,? pic not related

Rape his dog

You were fined when there was no damage?
I think you're not telling the truth.
Are you perhaps too dumb to drive?

since you got fined, you obviously did do damage

your neighbor isn't the big mangina here

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

Kill yourself op. You got fined because there obviously was damage and you're just a fucktard with no respect for other peoples property.

grow up, and take responsibility for yourself and your actions.

So, you're a sht driver and hit someone's care, and now you've convinced yourself that you're a victim because the victim of your incompetence didn't just take your shit?

Cool story. I hope you die in a fire.

L2Drive, that'll show 'em!!

fine was for not having insurance payment is due one month .. i told him to call them tomorow he refused so i was fined and.. have to pay for the "damage"

roll.

Op can't drive for shit and wants people to say he is a victim. Biggest pussy ever

already payed the fine, but could be avoided but he did not agreed

also im not in america cops here are dirty as they come

you are a cunt.

nothing more to say.

This truly is the only way. Rolling as well.

Do you think you're talking to 4 year olds?
Do you think everyone is clueless as to how the world works?

If you got a fine for not having insurance, well you're a fucking idiot and shouldn't of driven without insurance, you fucking retard.
You don;t have to pay for damage if there is no damage. How the fuck do you think that would work?
You're a fucking degenerate.
You fucked up harder than everyone already ripped on you for, not only are you a shitty driver, but an incompetent person aswell.

You drive like a goddamn Chinese woman. You're fucking pathetic. Next time you hit my car I'm going to hit your face, you fucking cocksucker.

step 1: dont hit the guy's car

there is no step 2 you fucking piece of shit

hey person i just victimized, can you please do me a solid?

He didn't agree because you had already demonstrated to him that you're a shit teir person.
If you're teh kind of fuckup that drives around without insurance, and while not having insurance is so useless you can't even be careful to not break the most important rule of driving (don't hit shit), I can;t even imagine what other dumb shit you put your neighbors through.

No one owes you anything, you hit his car, you pay for damage. You don;t have insurance, you get a fine. It's all you, no one else is responsible for taking care of your dumb ass.

already payed the damages to..

>you
>crashed
>into
>a
>parked
>car
retaliation for this would be to pay the fuck up or give him your car. faggots like you are the ones who bump cars trying to parallel park saying "that's what bumpers are for." right because repainting your bumpers are free. fuck "people" like you.

then suck it up and move on.
Learn your lesson, keep insurance valid or don;t drive, and be careful if you do.
Blaming everyone else for your mistakes isn't going to do anything positive for anyone.
Suck it buttercup, and just walk on.

lol some dipshit backed into me in a parking lot w/ no damage/sctraches (backed into the side of my car at

same thing i tought,

thanks for the insight. user

Learn how to drive asshole

yea seeking vengeance for something that's completely your fault is going to end up fucking you hard. dont be a "mangina" and own up to your fuck up. tho i must say, crashing into a parked car without insurance would be pretty fucking embarrassing (coming from a guy who drove without a license or insurance for over 5 years)

This.

and

This.

Stab him in his fucking neck the eat his dick. Literally eat it.