t. Nehiyaw patriot

>Niggers will always be insecure about their own rae

source pls

I can never find good afrocentric memes

>white hate thread
>UK
wew lad

Where u from m80?

Lets see if you can talk shit in front of me like that...

There is a big human traffic from eastern europe to Israel, almost exclusively girls in short ages. Zionist mobsters run the human trafficking racket throughout the globe, from organs to slaves of all forms, especially sexual exploitation in women and children.

Here is a documentary from Israeli TV (with subtitles) on how Israeli pimps treat Slavic women they lure to Israel with false promises of legit jobs:
>youtube.com/watch?v=QEEbH7ANBOE

Jews And The White Slave Trade by Dr. William Luther Pierce:
>youtube.com/watch?v=t33445fTEg8
>youtube.com/watch?v=8UPlyk8AMUE (same content but with pictures, only 8 minutes of the speech)

Slavery Of Slavic Women In Turkey:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gOczqFeOC-w

articles.latimes.com/2006/feb/01/world/fg-turkey1
>Sex Trafficking Plagues Turkey
>The country is a prime destination for women lured from former Soviet states and pressed into slavery, report says.

What the Talmud teaches on how jews should deal/view the goyim
>youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

liveleak.com/view?i=ef4_1320786953
>Bedouin smugglers involved in people trafficking are also believed to be stealing organs from refugees who are unable to pay their demands for large amounts of cash to take them into Israel.
Why Israel?
>OYY VEYY

webdesign97.tripod.com/hebrewisraelafricanrootsinformationsite/id74.html
>The Continuity of the International Slave Trade and Slave System, By Charshee McIntyre (1990)
>The late Charshee McIntyre, Ph.D., was an associate professor of humanities in the English Language Studies Program at the State University of New York at Old Westbury.

Daily remainder there are people on this board who will defend this.

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Matthew 15:26
But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.

Philippians 3:2
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Psalm 22:16
For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

That looks cool, who are they ?

Dogs.

Typical sandnigger hating on based Dogs.

I'm white. I love regular dogs. I just dislike the seed of the serpent, those different dogs.

OOGA BOOGA
kings n shit

Unnoticed dubs noticed

Very interesting thanks.

dead?

can someone edit
>THE KANGDOM BITCH

Well fuck.

Have a look at Africa, niggers can only live in the wild, once the white man is gone, they revert to their natural modus vivendi.

I'm was talking about Rabbi Jesus, not you.

blacks cant even maintain a family unit or a jobin a 1st world country

how do you honestly think you're gonna enslave anything

dont know..

it is what not to do in a medical emergency

should have left the guy o his side
should not have compressed the chest

Yeah I noticed that as well

Maybe he was a rapist

>jubabub used rock tomb
>its super effective

>noog-a-nig fainted

yeah fuck those white cunts. no one needs them anyway.

Die, you pig

>Zionist mobsters
kek
Do you also call american mobsters "Capitalist mobsters"? (probably yes, if you're an anti-capitalist)

Sent this thread to the police :3

say the cerebral or posterior / anterior artery was damaged, because that short delay when he was concious, compressing the heart just sent more blood to the brain, making it worse

lol american niggers rly think that egypt was black kek. even if egypt was black most of american niggers are from west africa right? why are they so deluded?

Good thing the best thing blacks are best at is killing other blacks.

>when you have been catfished for the last time

This thread proves my hypothesis: that we have to eradicate every nigger from this planet.

We have to begin in our own nations, and then choke the life out of their homelands in Africa and the Caribbean.

We need a new virus that attacks the genetic root of this cursed race. If we do not extirpate them from the planet, we will be overwhelmed in due time.

WE

Wait would the police do anything?

Fuckin right user. Biggest mistake we made: not picking our own cotton.

Police take very seriously threats of violence. Nanny state works both ways.
Enjoy your van OP

Wait so your police care about what you do online?

>WHITE HATE thread
>flag

What do you T.H.I.N.K?

We have made even bigger mistakes since then: we have given those jungle rabbits food and infrastructure in Africa, where they are breeding like the vermin they are.

This is the greatest threat facing humanity right now, and one that few people have the spinal column to face. The only solution is total genocide.

The consequence of not taking action and culling the global population of niggers will result in a global Africanization of the planet, and if we allow that to happen, the human race will not survive.

They have proven that wherever they live, they bring their primitive natures of irrationality, violence and hatred of anything beautiful with them. They transform every area they take over into the fucking Congo.

We cannot coexist with them. Therefore drastic action is needed.

>date

>Is it illegal
Wait what constitutes as illegal in Britain?

For real a pet nigger would be a 10/10 where can I find one...?

The German menace rears its ugly head once again.

>mexicans and blacks working together
jej

Considering that it was always pretty easy to enslave blacks no one but you should be afraid lol The whole world did it at one point or the other to blacks.. for fucks sack china is currently working on doing it again and slavery is STILL a thing in many muslim majority places.
So with that past and that present do you honestly think you can enslave anything other than your braincells?
Give ma break we split the atom and the best you currently manage is to try and steal other peoples history because your true history is such a complete beta loser shitshow.

AYO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

*smacks lips profusely*

U BEE SAYIN

*nostrils flare open*

SO U BEEE SAYING

*scratches bum with 8 inch long fingernails*

WE WAS KAAANGZ N SHEEEEIT SENPAI?

>That trigger warning option on the bottom

that one guy on the ground with knives sticking out of him looks hispanic
also
>white hate thread
>blacks using tools and weapons created by white people
lel

It's a tad bit valid if you're reporting cheese pizza or something but fuck thought crime

>Zionist mobsers

In my family we just call you filthy kikes

low-test faggot detected