Feels thread please

Feels thread please
I've never felt so empty.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ooj6pEd6YM
blossomtips.com/rehoming-a-dog-how-to-deal-with-pet-loss/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join a bunch of bored 4channers having a civil discussion about politics, news, and more:

politicaloutsource.com/p/live-chat.html

are you a remaining member of linkin park?

1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

7/?

Fill yourself up with something then? All jokes aside what's getting you down?

fuck, i'm retarded.

8/?

Lurking, my thoughts don't come out clear as words. Keep posting user

9/?

10/?

11/?

12/?

>was supposed to go on a date with qt from work tonight
>she has to stay late and we couldn't go

darn

13/?

Is everything feeling heavy? You're breaking the habit of self loathing today cause in the end it doesn't even matter

14/?

15/?

>crushing on qt while depressed
>bad combo
> end up saying everything I think about to her
>tell her I love her

>we don't talk anymore
>still depressed

Fuck my life.

faggots

16/?

17/?

18/?

19/?

I can relate to this too much. Ever since I was a small child I have felt like a robot only pretending to be human. I've known that my disguise looked okay at first glance but if anyone really gets to know me they realize I'm a fraud and not a real person.

20/?
Done, don't let it die now bois.

Glad there is another like me

Feels but superman is a faggot and ruins it for me

>i've come to realize that my small circle of friends dont really care about me, they just use me to help them in their academic studies. Ive come to accept that im an outsider, even to my family, simply because my social skills arent on par with my brilliance (4.0 GPA fag). Fuck this gay life

I've always wanted something more out of life. I keep telling myself I will find it and when I realize I can't have it, I blame it on the world. I know my bitterness is unjustified, but I can't help myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ooj6pEd6YM

Sorry user, running out of feels material, I just have blue aesthetic left

Surreal Art?

I send messages via facebook to my dead best friend. He shot himself 4 months ago and didnt leave a note. Feels bad man. Please talk to anybody, literally anyone, if you feel suicidal. You mean something to someone.

Tl:dr OP is a fag

Long, but worth the read

Damn, that one really hits home

I'm Mike Shinoda

I live with my girlfriend who I don't love anymore. She thinks everything is perfect. I only stay because i cant afford rent on my own.

“The crippling of individuals I consider the worst evil of capitalism. Our whole educational system suffers from this evil. An exaggerated competitive attitude is inculcated into the student, who is trained to worship acquisitive success as a preparation for his future career” –Albert Einstein Now, my grandmother was a wonderful person, she taught me how to play the game Monopoly. She understood that the name of the game is to acquire. She would accumulate everything she could and eventually she became the master of the board. And eventually everytime she would take my last dollar and I would quit in utter defeat. And then she would always say the same thing to me. She would look at me and she would say: “One day, you'll learn to play the game.” One summer, I played Monopoly with the neighbors almost every day, all day long. We played Monopoly for hours. And that summer, I learned to play the game. I came to understand the only way to win is to make a total commitment to acquisition. I came to understand that money and possessions- that's the way that you keep score. And by the end of that summer, I was more ruthless than my grandmother. I was ready to bend the rules if I had to, to win that game. And I sat down with her to play that fall. I took everything she had. I destroyed her financially and psychologically I watched her give her last dollar and quit in utter defeat. And then she had one more thing to teach me. Then she said: “Now it all goes back in the box. All those houses and hotels. All the railroads and utility companies... All that property and all that wonderful money... Now it all goes back in the box. 1/2

Alt-Art, feels edition

I didn't want it to go back in the box. Now she said: None of it was really yours. You got all heated up about it for a while. But it was around a long time before you sat down at the board and it will be here after you're gone: players come, players go. But it all goes back in the box. houses and cars, titles and clothes, filled barns, folded portfolios, even your body.” Because the fact is that everything I clutch and consume and hoard is going to go back in the box and I'm going to lose it all. There's not much of an ROI on that. You have to ask yourself: when you finally get the ultimate promotion when you have made the ultimate purchase when you buy the ultimate home when you have stored up financial security and climbed the ladder of success to the highest rung you can possibly climb it... and the thrill wears off - and it will wear off - THEN WHAT? How far do you have to walk down that road before you see where it leads? Surely you understand it will never be enough. So you have to ask yourself the question: What matters? 2/2

The worst part of it is I don't even want to pretend. I see the things people do and it all looks so silly. I'm fully comfortable being myself all alone. But life in a society doesn't allow for that. I need my job so I need to make sure my boss and co-workers like me. I need to stay on my neighbor's good side. We all have to maintain a network of connections with those our lives depend on but it takes so much out of me to continue the act everyday and I don't know how much of me is left. I don't even know that there is a me anymore. I think I'm just a string of damaged programming waiting to die.

damn

I envy you. Success and money means little when you're invisible.

Sup Forums as a whole is just a giant feels thread. We're all a bunch of people who are more observant and jaded to the world than most. We all know life to be a futile game we all lose at but are surrounded by people who will never understand and our only way to communicate with other who understand us is a forum website

I was hanging around with friends of mine the other day.
Those kind of friends for whom i have waited hours next to them when they were on drugs and then helped them to get home. I gave them my jacket When they were cold and listened to them when they felt down.
At this day i didnt even fell bad i just wasnt as euphoric as i am normally.
All four of them talked to me and asked if i was okay, if i want to talk and if they could help me somehow.
I saw that they care for me just as much as i care for them.
It was the most beautiful feeling i had in my life.
They are like Brothers to me.

Ironic. I also live with my girlfriend who I don't love anymore. She thinks everything is perfect. I only stay because she can't afford rent on her own and I know if I left she'd be homeless. She's a good person and deserves to be loved. I just don't feel it.

The important thing I tell myself is "You do not fall". I don't want to have others see me upset, tired, annoyed, or in need of help, because then they will ask themselves "why do we even need user if he is such a hassle?" And then they will abandon me. So I refuse to fall.

>fiance and I see eachother three times over a course of half a year due to my work, her school and distance
>the day she gets back she leads me to believe she's moving to mexico to "live the high life" and then kill herself
>super increases my depression and anxiety
>have a couple panick attacks and a full breakdown
>lets me believe that for a couple weeks before telling the truth
>continues lying to me and treating me like trash
>constantly blames things on me, saying Im too negative and that I need to be positive
She didnt actually want me to be positive, she wanted me to be okay with her treating me like shit
>finally get fed up with her shit
>tell her she needs to get her shit together
>doesnt even bother answering, just blocks me on everything

I cant say I didnt see it coming, but it doesnt make it hurt less. Pic related, its her.

Read more and take up some new hobbies. You'll find new and interesting people in no time.

I feel you, except I've already gone off the deep end. I just finished highschool and I just stopped talking to people. I stopped texting and eventually they stopped texting back, I have no connections no anything anymore. My life honestly died after diplomas, and idk what to do anymore.

This one always hit me hard.

Actually I think I've been reading and studying to get where I am now a bit too much. Do agree with you on new hobbies though.

It's 1:35 but it's cutting it close and this is too real.

Funny thing is, over the course of this past year I've consistently cut out people out of my circle for creating a toxic environment. But the ones I haven't cut off yet end up hurting me the most.

fuck you, ya worthless cunt. my daughter was murdered. i keep surviving the damn suicide attempts. her mom killed herself successfully. my brother shot himself in the head. 3 friends OD'd. i eventually gave up drugs completely. 7 years no drugs. i am a month no contact from my partner following a separation. we were together for the past 2 years. it's legitimately a 0 contact scenario now. she's basically dead. i lost her all over again OP. fuck you. eat a dick. find a reason to be sad you lil shit.

I was the type of kid to cut off my old friends in search of the popular kids, yet I couldn't ever make them feel like I was one of them. So I began to take off of their personalities and others around me to mold to their standards, but now I don't even know who I am anymore.

That can happen after highschool, even to the normies, so I wouldn't take it too hard. At least if you had connections to people at one point you aren't completely fucked socially. I've just always been alone. I didn't even get my first cellphone until I graduated college and that was out of necessity to get a job. Four years later there is not a single contact in my phone who is not a coworker or blood relative. I have never had a single friend and it still feels like too damn many. Some human part of my brain is just missing.

I invest my time in hobbies and shit that makes me interesting to others, but as always, I end up being below average in all my sails, have 3 guitars, cant play a fucking song, tried college, dropped out, got fit in 2012, really fit, still the same person inside, got fat and lonely again.

I tried so hard not to be me, I tried........

story, sauce?

Well I mean some people are just wired differently, at least that's what my grandma always said. I've been called a sociopath by some because I cannot process sympathy or empathy, I'm just a completely selfish autist. But I mean I acted well enough to get friends right? So maybe I can do the same after.

Most days i just want to abuse oxycodone and throw my life away.

Got depression early in middle School, still lingers on and gets worse. Barely talk to anyone outside of Sup Forums because I'm deadly scared people won't like me. Constantly hate myself and always afraid of what's in my future. Always feel/am the worst at anything I pick up. The people I occasionally talk to are always doing better than me no matter the subject. Honestly have been thinking about taking drugs to at least get me some feeling. Barely have any friends in school and always keep to myself till I get home to play video games. Man I honestly really hate myself and don't see any bright future for me.

Feel like an attention whore but damn at least I can write something down

I'm tired of letting fear control me
I'm tired of being everyone's pawn

I don't want to kill myself, I just want to kill who I am and replace it with someone better

Was catfished for two years. Thought it would never happen to me. I'm not a desperate person, and I didn't even want the cybering at first: I just grew to enjoy the companionship. How did my life get so out of hand so quickly? I was so close to overcoming depression before I met this person. Now I have a nearly infinite list of fresh regrets and no self esteem. They faked cancer, and so many other things. Never trust anything online. Ever. Not even this post right now. Protect yourselves and don't do anything on instinct.

I took xanax and ambien for years.
Never actually got addicted, but the problems stayed the same.

Nothing is worse than adjusting to drugs and feeling just as bad on them as you do without them.

And instant tears. Been there, done that, got the emotional scars to go with it.

no

The answer to the situation is simple.

Back in 2015, I would visit these threads and cry my eyes out with my fellow Sup Forumsros... I got on depression meds, and my life actually came together. The more that went my way in the world, the less I visited you guys... a girlfriend, completing schooling, getting a job, responsibilities... I haven't been depressed in a year now, but tonight...
Tonight, one of my most long-time friends stopped having a use for me. Sorry. Not tonight. It was a long, long time ago. But I had ignored it, ignored the signs. We used to be so close that her and I were practically lovers. But now... she has someone. someone to make her more happy than I could have ever hoped to make her. And all this time, I've thought that we could still exist together... I was a goddamn fool. She has no use for me, and she's gone Sup Forums... tonight is the first night in a long while that I will truly feel sorrow and depression... please... be here for me like I have been here for you in the past..

I just don't feel any sense of proper happiness anymore. Opiates are the only thing that bring me joy and actually make me smile anymore.

Just takes time. Acupuncture helps a lot too. That kept me sane through a divorce.

I also fell in love with a girl online. I wasn't catfished though, I ruined it all by myself. I was a week away from embarking on a 3000 mile roadtrip to go meet her then made the mistake of deciding to be 100% honest about my fucked up head and my dark childhood. Thought I was being brave by opening up to her and building the foundation for a trusting relationship. She deleted her number and I never heard from her again.

Sorrow over a woman, lol faggot

Oh my eyes... So much sweat. ;_;

I have something to say if anyone wants to listen.

read the comments on this. especially if you can relate.

blossomtips.com/rehoming-a-dog-how-to-deal-with-pet-loss/

Do tell.