S/fur

s/fur
ITT: Post game ideas with zero plot.
All game ideas with plot fucking suck.

It's like Tetris but with actual people.

Tetris

блять

Goddammit Alex.

How the hell are we operating on the exact same wavelength? Fuck.

Fine.

Pong.

Hey Weeb, how's it hanging?

OP might mean new ideas for games.

I wanna fuckin' die lol, how're you?

Иди нaхyй пoжaлyйcтa.

Could always do a new take on Pong.

www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/499511

Hey Alex

A free-for-all deathmatch FPS game where zero data is transmitted about the location of players and everyone is invisible and intangible (bleeding and gunshots are visible though).

Due to the nature of the game, the limit on how many players can be in a server is WAY higher.
Normally a server has to transmit the location of every player to every player, meaning that the strain on the server is the number of players squared.

However, this game allows a thousand players to be packed into a medium sized map.

This means that whenever someone fires their gun, lots of people see it. So they get instantly shot by loads of people. Who then get shot themselves. And so on, until everyone's dead.
The funny thing is that since it's deathmatch, no one wants to fire first. So you have a situation where a hundred people can be having a standoff, until one person fires and triggers absolute carnage.

It's absolutely hilarious.

fuck off dogfucker

That took up my last 5 minutes.

fuck off

A massive war is simulated, from start to finish.
Then the player is put in the war on the losing side, 1 year from the finish.
The player can see what happens in the playerless alternate timeline, and with that as their only advantage they have to single-handedly turn the tide of a full-scale war.
The player can choose to either start as a crazy hobo who sees things, or a time traveller who has the full resources of the government at their disposal.

They put me in for range Sept.

Fun.
I wish other people would provide my ammo.

Except we only get like 4 shells per stagesat the range.

AFAIK there's 12 or 16 stages.

Gotta stop psycho conscripts from abusing 30-shell mags, right?

Except this range focusses a little more on combat targetting than the previous one. Instead of just stationary firing, there's a stage where you run 50 metres then engage a target from 50 while standing.

Run and gun is fun, and good practical training.

A game where play as a hitman that can only kill people by running them down with a car.

Not run and gun - Run then gun.

why the long face

That's referred to as run and gun.
you dont actually run and shoot at the same time.

The final boss is someone who is only ever in public in their car
So you have to kamikaze them

It's not even representative of actual combat anyway.

You run, then stop, load mag, charge, then shoot.

At least the next type of range after this one is actually representative of combat - You sit in a foxhole and shoot various targets from various ranges and angles.

Representative of WW2 combat, that is.

That's fairly combat accurate. you've emptied your mag, run to a new position, reload and reengage the enemy.

Secret good ending where you follow them home and drive through their wall. You still die, but it's slightly cooler.

Yet the first thing any soldier who has been through any sort of combat-related training was taught was to never be standing or moving in the openfor more than 5 seconds straight.

We're taught to run for 3, then prone and crawl to cover. The idea being that it's difficult to acquire and target somebody within those 3 seconds.

Agreed, but the running part of the training is intended to physically exert you and help you learn to concentrate under pressure.

There is an obstacle-course-like activity near the end of every combat soldier's basic training, it involves being able to maneuver through shit like crawling through tunnels, room clearing, taking cover behind a vehicle and engaging targets, all while under fire from FN MAG's.

I wanted to do that.

You didnt get to?

Non-combatant.

Oh, you cant finish the training then?
That's silly.

No, I went through a different type of.

They wont let you do it on your own?

When you wear a green tuxedo you dance where they tell you.

The way I shoot is that I make sure the horizontal lines on the scope align with the horizon of the ground, center the middle on the target, stand still, close my eyes, and squeeze.

Closing your eyes is a bit different.

For some reason at the simulator they're really persistent that you keep the gun level and horizontal, so I can't just do pic rel but at the same time I don't understand why one would do as such.

The only reason not to hold your gun that way is because the scope isn't aligned in that position,
you can hold your weapon any way at all as long as the horizon line is level with the horizon. if it's not then your elevation will be wrong.

fuck this weird stupid gay cancer furry bs

Thanks for the bump.

kys you cancer fag

We're taught to hold it by the hand guard under the barrel, but I've seen active-maneuver infantry and guardsmen hold it under the neck of the safety switch in front of the trigger

what is your take?

Nah, got a wife to take care of.

saved

Farther out on the barrel will give you a longer grip radius, that will make it easier to make smaller changes to the aiming point.

fuck her (not literally) shes a worthless whore anyways, and you're a furfag so that makes you nothing but a waste of space so just kys

Point to where your uncle touched you.

I find that the main problem with holding it like that is that the gun is too low, so you actively have to keep holding it up, so you sway more as you aim at longer range

Holding it on that vertical piece of plastic in front of the trigger, I can adjust where I hold so that the gun is naturally aimed higher while my elbows are rested on the ground.

This is just me tho

>the furfag is implying I have a fucked up past