2 next days Kurdistan is free

2 nexts days will pass 100 complete years on Sykes-Picot agreement, The artificial borders delineated by Mark Sykes and Francois Georges-Picot in 1916 haven’t yet died, but like old soldiers they’re just fading away. Iraq is in turmoil, Syria is falling apart and the Islamic State, ensconced in parts of Iraq and Syria, has erased the Iraqi-Syrian border, as Israel will not abandon Golan heigts, Kurdistan will be free out the hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCM3d4nkUmk
twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/731434789639757824
i.4cdn.org/gif/1463147642451.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kurdistan isn't going to happen. The Kurdish political factions hate each other worse than they hate non-Kurds. Only delusional Kurdish diaspora with no real ties to their homeland think Kurdistan going to happen.

Sykes-Picot is a non-argument. Before this Kurdistan was basically dozens of autonomous principalities split between the Ottomans and the Persians and the tribes were alien to each other. Kurdish diaspora only bring up sykes-picot because in their delusions they think Kurdistan was united and happy before hand.

then we invade k*rdstan and get some land

we have 25 million soldiers :) two soldiers dead doesnt matter

25 million kebab meat

do you really shit on street ?? Like a monkey

She's like a 7/10 but then I saw that t-shirt and now she's a 9/10

yes

try harder next time

Like a k*rd.Disgusting monkey

I hope this happens because Kurds have too many children.

harder roch

good
kurds are the only decent people there

Biji Rojava

youtube.com/watch?v=JCM3d4nkUmk

>Kurdish PKK shooting down a Turkish army helicopter in Colemêrg province. Turkey said it was a "technical fault".
twitter.com/bm21_grad/status/731434789639757824

kek

north Kurdistan when ????

Go go go Kurdistan!

Fuck the filthy roaches!

We declare 17 Kurdish satates and invade whole Turkey.

K*rd culture is best culture

Go Kurdistan!

Löt k*rdstan frii

Lawl, plenty of 9/10 Kurdish girls, also a lot of stubby little chubby ones.

Kurdistan will never happen and if it does it wont last very long, for country to function it will need two things, one a functioning government and a functioning economy which Kurdistan right now has neither.

is this ur leader right ? kek

There were Turkish hookers under our hotel in Erbil though. Dirty roach whores weren't worth the 50 bucks they were asking.

looks hardcore

It will be free and our first work is to destabilize Turkey and cleanse them in revange of Armenians and Kurds.

It's your family, Alpay.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1463147642451.webm

Kurdish girls

Are you in Erbil bro? Are you teaching students air force study to prepare to KURDISTAN, what are this Turk degenerates doing in Erbil, I will kick them soon.

> Real Turk pic

>A real Turk girl pic

We genocide all of your filth soon.

No I joined YPG and fought in Syria.