Literally this board

Literally this board

As a total neutral, the first panel literally never fucking happens.

fuck off

As a total neutral, your "sport" is pathetic.

As a chaotic neutral, I do whatever I want without alignment related level loss.

/r/ing Cowboys one, and they're all wearing mexican hats

As a lawful neutral, I respect your concern for your sport

The third panel needs to eclipse the other two to accurately reflect the sheer number of pats bandwagoners
They should also all be kids; some should be dropping the jersey of the former team they liked before they became a lifelong pats faggot

this. fucking pats haters. there's nothing wrong with patriot shitposting, let it happen. so it goes. I'd be shitposting all day if the pack made it.

t. lifelong packer fan

>4 rings
I can already taste OP's tears as he modifies this image next week

This

>MARK WHALBERG
kek

>implying

>literally called kiwi

How big do you think the Falcons bandwagon will be if they win? us12s big?

god I hope not

though I can't imagine anyone being more cancerous than xehawks

>18-1
>Is Tom Brady still elite?
>Tom Brady is a system babby
>Cheaters gonna cheat
>AFC East is shit, why is it allowed?
>The AFC is so easy, not like glorious NFC that has lost 9 of the last 16 owls
>Rodgers is so much better than Brady!
>Dak has played one season, he is so much better than Brady!
>Derek Carr is already better than Brady!
>18-1

You all brought this on yourselves. You notice this week, now that the Packersfags have crawled back under the fridge, there has been way less posting about the Pats and Brady? There are more Skip threads than Brady threads.

Patsfags get defensive, and this is an easy argument to win since every single metric available points to Brady being the GOAT (and that's not even taking into account if he wins on Sunday). Just top all the shit talking, when they win the owl they're going to celebrate. Deal with it and move on.

It will never happen.

We'll consider this a fluke win if it does. It'll take two rings in a row for Seattle-tier "fans" popping up. You forget how bad of a state Georgia sports have been in.

Anyone that isn't from Georgia or East Alabama is automatically a bandwagon.

>evidence supports Brady being GOAT

Yeah, because he destroyed the evidence supporting Joe

>3 NFC East teams within arm's length to each other
>Not killing each other

Who made this?

They are not football fans

That is not football

This is football

Why are Americans so dumb?

This would be accurate but no one talks about the falcons. Kek I know on multiple occasions ive false flagged just for yous and to shit post.

>TYBC

when your flag is on the moon, soccer can be called "football"

>a fucking fruit

I don't give a fuck about handegg but if you complain about balls not being firm enough you are gay. The fact it is a huge controversy says it all about this sport.

>implying