Did he really fill a jar with his own urine and give it to a United States senator?

Did he really fill a jar with his own urine and give it to a United States senator?

ikr, I never give my urine-filled jars to anyone.

Seems like he did. I think it was a good touch. It was a really specific kind of gross villainy. Just when you think you've got him he sends you a jar of piss and blows you up inside the Capitol Building.

Let's be honest here, she did ask for it.

No. It was the Asian's.

That's hot

What was Jesse ((Eisenberg)) channeling in this role? It seemed like he was going for deranged religious preacher rather than worlds smartest man.

evil Mark Zuckerberg

>he doesn't have a piss jar

No, that was Simon Amstell.

That's retarded. None of these movie Lex Luthors ever focus on how smart he is which is smarter than Batman. This is a man that once terrified Braniac because he was afraid Lex Luthor would talk Russian Superman into suicide within a minute.

genius that was abused+neglected as a child

That's redundant. You can just say Mark Zuckerberg.

You did watch that BvS stream didn't you?

If it had some kind of lid on it, I'd say maybe, but since it didn't I'd say no. The stench of piss would be noticeable instantly in a place like a courtroom, especially if it's only a foot and a half away from you.

worst adaption of character i've ever seen.

who the fuck thought that playing lex luthor like a 14 yo that pretends to be the joke would be a good idea?

*joker

He was particularly angry at her for touching his hand. He was abused by his dad and has this issue about personal space, he violates it to feel powerful, but if someone does the same to him it's horrifying.

not if it's fresh piss. he was rich so he ate good so his piss wasn't smelly. not all piss is like yours

He's pretty smart in the movie, bro.

Pretty sure piss smell depends on hydration level more than food input. You can be poor and have great smelling piss, just drink a lot of water. Not fluoridated water, that causes autism or something, make sure you use filters

Lex thought that he was smarter than everybody and faked being nice to get people's trust and good-will, but he thought too hard and too fast and sometimes would run his own moth.

Diet has a huge impact on urine's smell. Generally the heartier you eat, the smellier it's likely to be. Broccoli, asparagus, certain meats, they all have a big impact on it.

Also, the color is a good indicator of the odor. That's dark enough to be pretty smelly.

He didn't "terrify" brainiac. He just knew that lex had the intelligence to do it so he stopped him because he needed superman

This

Snyder should have showed her catching a whiff of piss then turn the jar to read the label

>pisses in jars
>stutters
>hates alien Chad

Was he r9k?

I think Lex would be too careful for that. I mean, we're talking about the guy who lined his bomb chair with lead just on the off chance that he missed his hunch that Superman would be too guilt-ridden to even do more than glance in Wally's direction. I'm guessing it really was just tea. All he needed to convey was the message, that message being, "You're fucked, and you know exactly who fucked you."

Hell, he uses various synonyms for the word "chair," no less than three times in their brief conversation before the hearing begins. He knew exactly what he was doing.

>pretends to be the joke
That's the point, he was autistic as fuck.

I'd believe you if you told me an actual silicon valley tech company millionaire did that.

>make sure you use filters

Thank you for that great suggestion, Alex Jones.

Max Landis

how come his urine exploded?

It's was made of Ureanium