Anyone have advice/tips and even stories on microdosing mushrooms?

Anyone have advice/tips and even stories on microdosing mushrooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump. i want this, plz deliver anons.

out of experience I took about 0.1 to 0.5 g.

effects of 0.1 g
a little euphoric mod
slightly lighter colours
a enhancement in creative thinking

effects of 0.5 g
[ all effects of 0.1 g ]
a noticeable bodyhigh
enhancement of kognitive abbilities like, hearing, seeing
sideeffects
it could already get a bit unpleasant because of all the effects taking place in the first hour (in the phase of "comeup")

this are personal experiences. note that I'm reacting really sensitive to psychadelics

Yeah, you fucking microdose and dont feel shit. So you eat a few more caps then start to trip. moron...

this thread needs more attention

Do you understand what the term microdosing implies?

Its not always about getting fucked up, you know?

bumping thread

donĀ“t eat them, make tea with it

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

The less mushroom I eat the more anxious and uncomfortable I get. Tripping to hard is too much fun either, paradoxically.

Bump

it's like being tickled. i get the same way from thc, just a small amount irritates my anxiety

Bump, Currently growing some cultures

I can vouch for this. I'm not sure about the actual dosage. I was hanging with my buddy and a couple of girls. We only had two shrooms and a couple of fatties. Each of us to a shroom. The girls didn't take anything. After about 15 minutes. Everything turned a little brighter; the light, the colors, mood, flavors.

> Be me
>buy 3.5 grams of shrooms
> down the whole bag in 2 minutes for my first time tripping with a good friend
> started tripping so hard I could manipulate the out comes of movies
> tripping so hard 2 hours later my ceiling becomes moving quick sand that's not affected by gravity what so ever
> close my eyes and see nothing but ever expanding rainbows within rainbows then 3 shadow looking but rainbow filled entities behind my eye lids appear when I ask for help
> felt like a nuclear generator is between my fucking ears
> I rode out the trip and felt new
> 10/10 would do again

What substrate user?

you flush them down the toilet and go out to get some real drugs, fag

Heroin will kill you
Every time you mention drugs around junkies they're like "oh...wanna get REaLLY hi?"

best drug tho... getting sick of all those mushroom and molly kids

I want to microdose, because frankly I'm a pussy and am too afraid to let go and have a full trip.

I'm obsessed. Read McKenna's books, Leary's, The Doors of Perception, The Spirit Molecule - I've read them all. I've listened to them all.

I'm just too afraid that I'll not handle it right. It took me a year of semi-regular light smoking of pot to get comfortable in that head space.

Psychonaut anons who came before me, will 0.1mg freak me out, or is it managable? I want to get comfortable with .1mg, the lowest I can go, and work my way up.

I own a sensory deprivation float tank, and my dream is to get up to a gram while inside the tank. I can only imagine the experience that would give.

I wish I wasn't such a pussy. DMT is pretty much off the table unless I can trigger an endogenous release naturally.

Microdosing "magic mushrooms" has been found to lead to cardiac issues in rats. Be warned.

I take them at recreational dosages but take long breaks inbetween taking them due to this issue.

I had a fear as well user, more of a lack of the right scenario for a full trip.
Ordered up some 1plsd and cut it into 10-15 microgram strips and it is just noticeable but nice.

I don't know much about shrooms but I know my friend tried them once at a little party we had. He dropped 4 grams his first time, and almost had an ego death. He said it was great

That's encouraging. Thanks, man.