DRAWTHREAD

DRAWTHREAD
Gendo's dumb ideas edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
pre06.deviantart.net/e6ad/th/pre/i/2017/088/b/5/_reboot___swampfire_by_insanedude24-db3yaab.png
i.imgur.com/REszwRY.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hoping user who asked me to draw titfug shows up

I'm fucked up right now someone give me a request

Draw Gendo having dumb ideas, and draw the ideas

I created some sexualized monster creatures back when I wasn't a fuckboi pussy and could still fap to gore and they pretty much came out of a gore/hard-vore fantasy even if later I decided to remove the gore-related aspects of their design.
I've liked their non-gore versions for a while now, but recently I've been trying to finish the first drawing I was going to make of them which is just 3 of them in different poses and while there is nothing gorey about this one drawing, somehow it's reminding me of their origins and I'm feeling really weird.
I can't stop thinking about the original fantasy that spawned them and it's making me like them less.
Why is life so hard? Why can't I like things?

Someone called?

Well let's request something. How about peach mama having bowsers big (smegma covered)* dick between her breasts and licking it clean, Keep in mind that her body should be visible.

*now optional

Dude I think you'd be hardpressed to find a nastier ref of princess peach

well crap
I forgot where I was

Requesting very fluffy animals

Requesting Shygals. Again. Would prefer some General Guy or Anti Guy inspired, taking all given.

god fucking dammit you did

who the fuck is gendo
some kinda bootleg genji?

I'm sorry if I butchered the character, but the design cute so I drew it.

>And this... Is... to go... even further beyond!

How unfortunate.

Easy reqs?

Nani?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
nonlewd/nongore please

Requesting you snuggle with a pillow

Do require a replacement teddy bear? I can fulfil said position as long as you don't expect me to do anything.

RUNNING IN THE 90S

Requesting you in a fight with the user that stole ur sheep

requesting drawings of chris chan

anybody have something they want in cruddy paint?

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Cute boy with long hair and glasses pls

Can someone draw Chris Hanson for me -hec
What's the name of the app you're using again?

ibis paint

Wooooahhhhh this looks awemazing!! Love the crosshatching thank you so much!
DEJA VU

Pillow snuggles help. Thank you, user.
You'd really allow me to snuggle you? Is there a catch or something?
He didn't steal anything from me. The sheep was never mine to begin with, I just snuggled here and she wasn't having it. Things ran their course naturally.

>no huge floppy wrinkly pussy lips coated in fem smegma
delete this cancer

>as long as you don't expect me to do anything

Np :-)

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG YOU'RE COMING WITH MEEEE FUCKERRR

can I have a hug?

>If I'm gonna do anything with any of your reqs, you need to acknowledge that there isn't just a "troll" that is pursuing you. A lot of people (including myself) viscerally dislike the stuff you constantly ask for, and fishing for responses by claiming that it's just one or two disgruntled anons isn't helping you get requests. Just more dislike. You think you can start behaving a little better? If you can, I might go ahead and try that req you gave me.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

>who the fuck is gendo
Damn you're new. Go watch Evangelion.

With as few spoilers as possible:

Imagine a man who makes the dumbest, most self-sabotaging decisions at every turn of his life. Because he's a short-sighted, selfish, and joyless prick.

His wife died while working on a giant top-secret anti-alien robot project with him. Instead of raising his toddler son Shinji like his wife would have wanted, he goes beyond neglect. He spends his time trying to outwit a conspiracy of old white dudes and jews. Sometimes he takes breaks to eat, sleep, insult his son, and actually do his job fighting aliens. The kid predictably turns into a depressed and useless piece of shit from all the neglect.

Instead of sending the kid to therapy or bonding with him over fighting aliens, he instead decides the best thing to do would be to send the sexually frustrated teen to live with an alcoholic subordinate officer with daddy issues and a penguin. And then force his unstable teenaged son into the world's most expensive military hardware to fight the aliens.

He is the only person capable of making dumber choices than Shini. Shinji just wants to avoid hurting anyone or ever feeling hurt, but Gendo is almost completely dead inside and doesn't care what price he has to pay to achieve his goals.

I want you (or any other drawfag) to draw the shit he thinks of when he gets high.

I'm opening this to you wonderful people as well:

Of course not. I'm bothering you enough by being snuggly, I wouldn't dream of expecting a thing else. Cheers, friend!

No sleep. Ready to doodle. Requests???? I don't even care if the image is sideways

tl;dr I want you to draw the dumb shit Gendo would think of if he got really high

Requesting this futa jewish Mavis trying to covering her bare glans with the skin of her penis(not using her foreskin, because she not has) and feeling bad for not being able to hide her nakedness.

DO YOU LIKE MY CARR

You smell like mutton.

Request?
Thanks.

tl;dr I want you to draw the incredibly dumb shit Gendo Ikari would think of if he got really high.

this would be too fucked up

requesting you to not do

Girl with cock. Hehehe. What the hell…

>

other request bois?

I'm sure they will!
I ship it, is that how it works?? I don't know how to do this..

Super sorry if it's sideways this sites ducked on mobile

L-LOVE MEEE...!!

a naked loli mime acting out "being gangbanged"

Are you lolicon?

Requesting you have a drink with me comrade

Ja?

Mix these two designs?
pre06.deviantart.net/e6ad/th/pre/i/2017/088/b/5/_reboot___swampfire_by_insanedude24-db3yaab.png

Hi abusefag, how are you been?

I JUST LOVE YOU AND YOUR ART I'M SORRY.

That would be the sheepie I tried to snuggle earlier. I think.
It's just a pity snuggle, Nut Butt. Nothing to ship here.

Ty!
I kekked hard, ty.

Pin is good at everything fluff
oh... I don't really know how to ship sorry. Can you give me some pointers?

/r/ing Toph as futanari, massaging her dick using hand lotion, trying to feel a bit of pleasure on her keratinized glans.

>I ship it, is that how it works?? I don't know how to do this..
you have to support them, squirrel. tell them why the ship is good and encourage them to the next steps. i believe in you ... you can do it!

I'm just going to draw people's avatars because I'm creatively bankrupt!

This sound fun BUT I won't draw it.

>

Hahaha I'm messing with you, and thanks.

I would be honored to mentor you in the art of shipping. First off, you have to dig a little deeper than what you see. Context, if you will. As I've said, the fluffy friend is just giving me a pity snuggle. There's no emotion or any sort of feelings in it. Aside from pity. And appreciation from my end! A better ship would be snuggly friend and...that little girl drawing they just said they love. You can feel the emotion from the back and forth they have. It's cute, it's authentic...and hard to explain. But are you with me so far? See how that's a better ship?

more requests

I just want her to draw more cutes is that so wrong?! Also I may or may not have enjoyed the snuggle. Geeze.

Thank you so much!! Is there anything you'd like in return?

Does Rin, Nelsha, EHG, or Trinket still post?

unfortunately

Bumping from last thread:

Requesting Gruf-teen as a slutt at a party.

Yes

_

other request?

It's not wrong at all. In fact, it's super adorable and I support more of it. I know I certainly enjoyed the snuggle! Thank you kindly for allowing it, friend.

Take THIS!
Um i think that the fact 1 wants to snug and other wants 2 b snugged is nice and cute and their interaction seems very "genuine" if that makes sense. Is that good?
I'm really liking your shading!
Hmmmmmmmmmm I think I'm getting it....it might just be admiration though
Yes yes yes and yes

What defines a slut

That does it for me. I'm outsky.

draw a trap shyguy

>wispen is a tsundere
I ship it. It's cute.

I think you're doing it right

EHG and Trinket still do sometimes. idk about the others.

That's pretty good. Also looks oddly yandere, but w/e.

Another important thing to consider about shipping is that it can be as chaotic and lawless as you want it to be. The bottom line is that it's two people or characters you WANT to see together. It has to make you happy and make sense to you. That's why different people ship different characters. I ship you and nameless despite being told by one or two gents that you and popoka (or something) are a better ship. I've not seen you two interact the way I've seen you and nameless do, not to mention you have the greatest ship name ever: Nutless. So Nutless is the better ship for me.

She drunk, doing this with a empty beer bottle.

Aww cool!
>saved
Very kind of you. Later!

If I'm not busy when I get home I'm down

How tf do you guys do this -hec

Who are you?

I can't disclose that

Can't you make this other one instead that gruf-teen slut?:
Nofre raping a dude in this way

More references of she:
i.imgur.com/REszwRY.jpg

Y O U D O N T

I don't know how to plus it's too lewd so have this instead sorry..
Yeah I'm trying to understand
AHHH shipping is too hard!!! really? I thought popopoka had a thing with Hero they're cute together.

All that talking and all it amounted to is "You technically can't be wrong in shipping whoever you want since it's just who you wanna see together." I suck at teaching.

Pretty much...ship whoever you want as long as you have a reason or evidence to support the ship. Why it makes sense to you and such. Do that and you're golden. I'm still not entirely sure who popopoka is. I've seen him like twice around here, so I can't ship him with anyone really. Not yet.

I have someone else do it for me
Nah Im just a bad student
Popopoka kind of has a thing with Seed too I think, you should look into popopoka he's really good at what he does!