If you could change how your partner looked or how they were personality wise, what would you change about them...

If you could change how your partner looked or how they were personality wise, what would you change about them? Be as shallow as you want

change them into a real person

Awwww

I'd want her to be Remy Lacroix

I want my girlfriend to become a total slut

slut as in fucks everyone or slut for you?

2D>3D

Would be nice to go back to an open relationship where I get to fuck other women again.

But eh, it's fine.

For everyone (and of course for me too)

I'd make my partner real. My only gripe is that my partner is imaginary and I only do anything with my partner during fantasy, especially during fapping. Only change, my sex partner become a real person. *fap fap fap* Oh, you're still here? Oh well, watch or leave. I'm fapping. *fap fap fap*

you a cuck or do you like the idea of gangbangs more?

Well currently single. But for my ex; an IQ boost. She was great, but she was dumb as dishwater.

I want her way skinnier. Thicc is fine but she's a whale.
Also want that puss tightened up and the tits perked up and the ass rounded out.
I'll keep her face and personality though.
Oh and she needs to not be pregnant anymore.

Both. I love the idea of her being used by other guys

pics of her?

I'm drunk and so tempted but I'm not going to show her now, sorry man

If you change your mind just remember no one will ever know it's her and this thread will be forgotten. Guys will have her pics and be jerking it too her and she'll never know.

I know. Maybe later. In this thread

Corporeal

I want mine to be more of a bimbo. She has tiny tits and kind of a small ass. I just want her to have huge tits and an ass, maybe a bit dumber too.

I wouldn't change anything about her that, she is literally perfection. 5'9, blonde hair, brown eyes, ass for days, thicc thighs and lips.

It's hard to settle for any one change.
I love fat thicc lewd looking chicks. I like muscular fit even masculine chicks. I like skinny model-esque chicks.

I guess the smartest thing is to just leave her as her, she is who she is. But I'd want her to have better tits, duck lips and an even fatter ass. Cos why the fuck not? Also make her very flirtatious and slutty, I kinda like the cucktheme shit but ultimately keep her loyal unless I really say otherwise.

I would not change a thing!

not your waifu pillow faggot your gf
>implying

you want your gf to be dumber? wtf

intelligence is good!

...u need to check some of that sperger at the door buddy

this

My wife hasnt had sex with me in over 2 years because she lost all interest. She just stays home and gets fat and complains about her back pain constantly while I have tried working out, getting fit to be noticed but she has no desire. She has also weirdly become a huge prude and is highly critical of openly sexual people. I am on the larger side and she complains I am too big and it feels like I rip her apart when we have sex.

If I could change anything it would be for her to have a sex drive again.

a little taller
a bit bigger titties
more willpower

Is this the new jew thread? More subtle faggotry

>this

So salty, that's alright though. I don't have to prove anything to a bunch of neckbearded fedora bros.

either make her smarter or make her a little more dumb because she's at that level of intelligence where she thinks she's more knowledgeable than she is about certain thinks and will argue about it. Maybe intelligence isn't the right word.

I guess I'd fix the scar on the second knuckle.

That fucking last point hit like a truck

Make her bisexual so I can have FFM threesomes.

she's a taurus, right?

>she's a woman

I'd remove her anxiety and overwhelming negativity and replace with positivity.
I'd remove her obsessiveness and desire to see her family every fucking day (drop it to once a month, and be okay with once a year or longer)
I'd remove the need to not be able to watch or play anything if it's too scary or if someone dies in it.
Then 10/10 would wife
I'd make her look like pic related

If anyone dies at all its too fuckin scary?

no, she gets too attached to the characters and has a meltdown that lasts a few days

I feel like so many girls have bad anxiety.

Back to same weight as when I married her.
Back to her original sexual appetite.

Marriage is not conducive to a heterosexual relationship.

>Shorter
My qt3.14 is like 2 inches shorter than me
>More obedient
I'm trying to break her but she's stubborn
>More submissive
she let's me fuck her hard but she makes sure I know it's for me, I'd rather her just take it
>Liked giving blowjobs/facials more
??????
Profit

also, taller, and willing to do any sexual request I make

Get her a fucking spine so she doesnt let cunts and family walk over her.

Get her over her mothers suicide and to stop celebrating the day she killed herself every fucking year.

Stop thinking transgender people are anything more than mentally disturbed individuals.

Lastly to not follow "Feminism" even though shes a fuckwit and only likes the idea of it but doesnt actually know shit about it.

Apart from those faults shes actually great to be around and hot af without makeup.

I want my fiancee to focus all of her energy on being as close to a total sex object/bimbo as possible.

Sounds like a retard.

Fuckin this.

She's an airhorn alright.

Gemini

My gf is quite attractive and out of my league in terms of looks but her pussy is fucking rank. She knows it, she's self conscious about it and I honestly think that's part of the reason she's with me.

Sometimes when when we're laying on the couch or something and she's wearing thin leggings I can smell it through her pants.

I've considered breaking up with her over it but she's an otherwise decent gf and I feel like a boss going out with her as she's usually the hottest girl in the room.

It isn't due to poor hygiene or anything and she has gone to the doctor and shit. I think it's just her genetics or something.

Jesus Christ almighty get rid of her. You got a dud

I'm not gonna be in a house without kids till I'm almost 60. Fucking sucks.

This

>It isn't due to poor hygiene or anything and she has gone to the doctor and shit. I think it's just her genetics or something.

it is poor hygiene

tell her to take fluconazole and vitamin c and to wash that gash with proper vag soap

He would be skinnier but I kinda like him fat too. I mean he's not obese idk. Physically maybe his dick could be a little bigger but I'm not bothered about that much either.
Mostly personality traits. He would be a lot more mature, share more of my interests and not need everything fucking spelt out for him. He's not very intuitive. He's a good guy though. I'm by no means perfect myself.

Oh and he would eat stuff other than chips, pizza, McDonald's, steak so I could actually cook for us both and go out to different restaraunts. His teeth are pretty fucked too but can't afford the price of getting them fixed at this moment in time ..thousands

Yeah this. No one genetically smells. However she could be more prone to infections where even just things like sex (jizz) can trigger it

Reverse about 30 years, make her genetically Ukrainian, have her deeply educated in corporate business.

After having 2 kids I'd love to have here back as she were when she was 16. Actually, i think she also had a better personality then (except for being jealous).