What country will win? and What round will russia finish?

What country will win? and What round will russia finish?
for me USA and GL

nippon will wwwwin

>WC is next year
...I swear we just had a world cup? It can't have been 3 years since 2014, surely? Has this been independently verified?

I always find weird >our different perception of time between international tournaments and regular club season.

I feel like 2014 WC was just last year and Euro 2016 riots just yesterday while Barcelona 14/15 Champions League run feels like ages ago

Brazil wins.

Russia goes out in the group stage.

It will definitely come home

Brazil will win after being humiliated last WC, it's the perfect anime plot

>we

>England won less knockout round matches in their history than Germany won in 2010 and 2014 alone
wew

same! Even though I have to admit that I don't even remember Barcelona winning the CL in 2015.

England wins. For sure. Why do the other nations even compete? It will be the 1st time an African nation lifts the trophy.

You already won the Olympic Gold, which was the only title Brazilian football didn't had (at any level)

Being rekt at home by Germany, being the NT with more titles and the only one without one at home, blowing up your second chance (again with a major upset) seems more like a ~fallen giant~ anime plot.

But idk, everyone is the hero of their own story

USA vs RUS Group Stage would be intense.

>team who are going to be top 4
Brazil
France
Englel
Argentina

>teams whos meme magic will prevail
Germany
Chilel
USA
Nep nep

>Englel

Discarded

USA might not even qualify.

The anime plot would be the midget winning it, but it will be probably either Germany or France.

Germany will win. FIFA makes sure Russia at least finishes second in their group only to lose their first game after that. Robben will no doubt be injured and I doubt Memepiss is ever gonna come back.

not so much anymore, now that Russia have their guy in the White House

they're fuckbuddies now

belgium would be favorites with normal coach.

12 years have passed since 2006, it's time for Italy to reach the final

We wont if we stick with our garbage mlels players as seen in that semen slurping 0-0 draw to Serbian teen refugees.