Tips on becoming more attractive and getting a gf?

tips on becoming more attractive and getting a gf?

Kys

Work out. Drink water and use anti acne. Keep the hair long but either buy beard grow to grow a full beard or shave it off completely. Gain muscle.

got it, how should I do it?

>Cut or at least style your hair
>Shave or at least style your beard
>Take a less gay photo

that's it?

All good suggestions, I second them. Also, get some nice shampoo and conditioner, none of that axe/lynx shit or anything, and leave the conditioner in for like five minutes when you shower. Shit looks kind of dry, but it's nothing some conditioner or an overnight repair mask can't fix. Also, if you blow dry or straighten your hair, use a thermal spray to protect against further damage.

yea, I've started to use actual conditioner. Though my hair still feels dry. I have no idea what to do. Feel like it might be a dietary issue at this point lol

yep for starters

1) stop coming to Sup Forums for advice.
2) keep high standards of hygiene (without getting OCD about it)
3) work on personality

Filename is suss.

saved it from my google drive.

That's possible as well. Another option would be hair masks and cremes and shit. I use coconut oil, olive oil, an egg, and yogurt sometimes. Just smear it in and and leave it there for like an hour before rinsing it out

- wash your face more
-shave
- get your hair cut
- don't wear faggy shirts if you're not on a concert or festival

remove beard entirely

Girlfriends usually love death people, so...make your move

Okay, if that's really you, I suggest growing a beard, I think it would suit you. I like your hair, but I think if you grew it longer it would be less frizzy. You need to take care of it a bit better too - use some good conditioner and don't wash it too often as the shampoo will dry it out. I know it sounds counterintuitive, but honestly, it's not good to wash your hair all the time. Don't wash it more than once a week. Find a good hair product, like a cream, that you can put into your hair after washing. Just make sure that you don't overdo it, and only put in just enough that it calms your hair. I do think that growing it a bit longer would make it sit better though.
You're cute though, so don't fret ;) And I like your t-shirt.

Just wanted to say that I have shaved since this photo (it's a few months old) I've also lost around 25~ pounds

Kys

/soc is that way asshole ->

As for getting a gf, I don't know. Just get talking to people. The right gf will go for your personality not your looks. Just make friends with people and see what develops from there. Don't be afraid to ask someone out if you like them. Just do it casually. Most girls will find it flattering if you do it in a casual way and don't come off as desperate or creepy.

hair used to be longer... it was worse, trust me.

Lose weight, trim beard, cut hair, wear clothes that fit. Go out and approach as many girls as possible and ask for numbers. Also, smile and make non-sexual physical contact.

Show us a new pic then

What this guy said. I'm sure your attached to your hair from growing it over the years but your not a kid anymore. It just isnt professional or very attarctive.

Hmm. Have you tried using a ceramic straightener? Just make sure your hair is completely dry when you do that. Don't believe the bollocks about using it when wet or the ones that say you can use them on wet hair, it just doesn't work. Finish it off with some hair oil and you're good to go.

Remington make the best straighteners, fyi. I tried a Braun once and it was shit. Had to go out and buy another Remington.

Just took this

dude, you have no Idea. I've had long hair since the third grade. shit is a part of me man.

rarely use straighteners, they just take a lot of time

If you get a wide one which heats up to a high temperature, you can do it real quick. It'll be quite expensive but worth the price for being able to get your hair straightened quickly.

Fuck people telling you you can keep the hair long. Taking care of your hair will make you look more attractive but not attractive per say. Long hairs are for rebellious teenager which is exactly what you look like. Get a short/clean hair cut, it will really change the perception of other people.

I mean, I am 18... so it isn't really bad to look like a teen, right?

If your intent on keeping your long hair, which actually doesn't look bad on you but I'd still cut it, at least change your clothes to something more casual. I love metal but almost all the women i know don't. Plus its just generally not a great look outside a concert.

Too bad you're not gay. I think you're kinda cute.

That is literally the only metal shirt in my wardrobe.... everything else is weeb shit.... so that probably doesn't help lol

Shave your gross face and get a fade. You don't need long hair to be metal. Grow up.

In all seriousness, get some anti-acne going, exercise a bit, and clean up that hairy creature living on your face.

Please read the other posts

Wear a Judas Priest shirt lmao. That's how I met my gf.

Please fuck off. Nobody likes you.

I guess so but girls are usually looking for someone they feel is mature. Depends who you are trying to attract. You have your chances with the second tier girls

I'm not even that into metal man, that shirt was a hand me down lol.

(You)

Dude, you're young and you've got the facial structure to grow into a handsome lad by about 21-23. You're not a pretty boy, so you need to hit the gym, do some sports, and still do all your metal shit.

I grew my hair down to my arse, girls said they loved it but I couldn't get a dick suck. Cut it off as part of a dare, pussy magnet. Every girl saying they would still have fucked me with the hair, bullllshit.

>I loved the hair
>once it was gone there was a refresh
>get yourself a chubby metal chick with big tits to practise on

Cut hair, shave face if you can't grow full beard, if you can grow beard then just enough scruff to show you have testosterone 3mm max, get different clothes duck cloth work pants and simple t-shirts should do fine also boots, get job bagging groceries won't cut it you need a big dick job like mechanic or construction. Move out of parents house you will not get laid there, get ute AKA pickup truck big enough to prove you're not a cuck and small enough to prove you're not compensating. This should make you appear and eventually become manly. This should ensure that you get a real woman and not some feminist cunt or a trap. Keep in mind this is for a long-term relationship.

If I'm being honest, I feel like I would be even less attractive with short hair. I just don't think it would suit me. also, I'm not really into metal.

>not into metal
>wearing a slayer shirt

why are you fucking wearing a slayer shirt then?

see

Here. I just looked through the comments if you are okay but the rest tell me you may be a lost cause. Get rid of the hair it makes you a cuck. If you want to be seen as a person with which she wants to mix her genetic material then you need to be Alpha.

when you've done all this, the next step is going to a hoe down and fucking your sister

can you recommend me a haircut?

And you can continue to let your girlfriend fuck you in the ass with a strap-on you fucking beta with your man-bun, micro-car and your Starbucks

Hi. I'm going to give you a girl's opinion: You look fine. At least your face is allright. The style of your beard suits your roundish face. And the lenght of your hair is nice on you.

You have a roundish face, so don't shave or you will look like a Child. But also don't let your beard grow out of control, as you are on the "cute" side and long beards only work for people with more angular faces.

Just Keep a good higiene and dont act autist and you Will be fine.

Clean well your face with soap (A dove bar works really well and it's like 1€) every day and change your pillowcase every night and your acne will clear in a week

So? If it's a hand me down, fucking put that shit in a lifeline bin or something.

if that's the case then just find a good hairstyle that fits your clothing style and do a bit of lifting, maybe ask a dermatologist about anti-acne treatments but honestly just wash your face twice a day and it'll start going away. good luck man!

Grow taller. I think you need to be about 6'7 to compensate for your face.

you've got strong eyebrows and a decent jaw so you've got that already

OP you look fine, all you need is a bit of confidence. There's heaps of fat ugly wizards out there who will die alone but you're not one of them so get real be real and go get some pussy already

I thought the same thing, it's only because it's such a drastic change to your face with a hair cut.

I'll see if I still have before after.

I don't understand all of this "anti-acne" stuff. Is my iphone 4s camera just that shitty? that spot in the first pic is a mole, not acne.

tfw 5'8" since 6th grade

With most of these comments it's no wonder this world has become full of pussies. The ones that say you look fine are dudes that want to fuck you.

1.Shave off beard
2. Get fuck boy hair cut
3. Use Snapchat
4. Talk to girls on Snapchat
5. Dont become Beta fag
6. Get pussy

He's not gonna be fine, he needs to hit the fucking gym and bags.

Smile genuinely and harness your passion into talent. Then try asking girls out outside of school, so if you're really awkward at first then it won't fuck with your rep.

tits or gtfo

There is a nice community over at reddit called 'forever alone', and once the bitterness really sets in you can just move to 'incels'. Good luck sport.

The anons before me all said good advices. You have strong eyebrows, so a solid look.

Just do something for the acne if you have it, keep your hair long and treat them well, or maybe do like those kinds of ponytail with the razor on the sides, girls like it.

Also grow a beard if you have the possibility, also help hiding the acne while you treat it.

Also, the most important thing that almost everyone forgets, beside the look: look confident, look smart and don't be scared of saying what you think. Be self confident, and be confident aswell with your body language. So keep your back straight, don't look at your feet, occupy the space around you.

Is always important to feel confident. Remember, not strong, or a douche. Just confident, make them believe you always know what you're doing and why you do it. Girls love it, and trust me you're going to fuck a lot!

>Style and groom your hair!
>Don't be gay.
Only Sup Forums

Found the quiet gargantuan who is scared of shaving for some reason.

I honestly think the acne thing might be my camera lol. Looking in a mirror, I can't see any stand out acne. (the thing in the first pic is a mole)

>just get confidence
The lad is presumably anxiety ridden, you don't just turn on confidence like a switch

>oh yeh you can, nostril candy

>nostril candy
that can kill you or give you a cell-mate for a boyfriend.

as long as you got a big dick OP youre fine, not too bad looking either

>fuck boy haircut
His due is fine, he needs talent!

I know man. There are nothing but a bunch of vaginas here these days. I just come here for shits and giggles but I'll be damned if I didn't say I miss the days of the "Alpfa As Fuck" threads. Now all you have are traps and trannys.

I'm fucked then...

And Trump's parrots, who (on Sup Forums) are trap and tranny fuckers on a false power trip!

beards usually get worse before they get better, I would wait to be a bit older personally. For the first few months, it's hard for a beard to look good if you don't have enough of a coverage.

Hey man passion is passion. And do you mind closing that tab involving the incest thread on this site? It kind of makes you a hypocrite.

there are some chicks out there that like small wiener too but good luck, honestly id tap that but im a normiefag with a bf already

And then you got little fuckers that turn a decent thread into something political. Don't you have a highway to block somewhere to keep people from going to work and feeding their families?

change your haristyle, have a clean cut

th-thanks?

ditch the lame mop and weak facial hair, unless you're playing Shaggy in the next Scooby Doo flick.

Are second tier girls any good? I just want a geeky girl who likes tabletops and isn't a total lard ass.

Not OP btw.

Get better at MTG
The girls at the store will be all over your dick.

thought you were op, been up for 30+ hours apologize for the autism

I've been to my fair share of card shops. never once has a girl been there that was single

You got potential, kid, but it'd a mess right now. To really become visible to ladies, you're gonna need to lose some body fat. Your face will look a LOT better. I recommend eating lots of vegetables with one meal a day. My favorite 4 to cycle are roasted broccoli, roasted Brussels sprouts, fried kale, and fresh spinach (or mixed other fresh leafy greens ). B sprouts can be a little tricky to learn how to cook: roast them at 400 degrees and toss them with a wooden spoon every 5-7 minutes. Generally speaking roasted vegetables of all sorts are best eaten right when they start to brown.

Nutrition is the main thing, but you need exercise too. Do some kind of interval training, high intensity. I recommend hill sprints. Jog back down the hill for as many sets as you can, and start walking down between sets when you need to. The point of interval training is to go hard when you're oxygen deprived. The first few sets don't matter except that the make the last few matter. Don't test inbetween unless you absolutely have to. Do at least 3 sprints the first few times. After a few weeks, do at least 5 everytime. I woke up at sunrise today and did 7, then I came back to my bedroom and touched my girls d cup breasts. I used to be ugly. We're all gonna make it. Do at least 2 days of sprints per weeks ideally 3.

Mixing in pull ups and calisthenics, bit especially pull ups, is important on the other days. Bitches LOVE my arms. It's because of the pull ups. And I'm honestly my arms aren't that great, they are just so fat above average because the average man is not attractive at all. All you need to do is stand out from the pathetic crowd.

Losing weight will take awhile. You can make your face look less round and more square RIGHT NOW with a decent haircut. Consider shortening the top to 6 inches or so and getting a cools type, while getting an undercut on the sides. Your face will be way way better without a dirty dry mane making it look wide and puffy.

no, it was me (OP)
Just not good at taking compliments

Pretty good yeah. Less maintenance, less drama, more fun. Usually the ones you want to marry on the long run.

I'm way ahead of you. I've lost 120 pounds in the past 9 months ;)

go buy an asian on fleabay

How? Did you get dumped by your last girlfriend?........ By that I mean she was the 120, she weighed 120lbs therefore that's how he lost it. It's a joke people laugh.

Cut your hair and shave until you can actually grow a decent beard and you should be fine.

no, by eating 1,200 calories a day.

this was me at 260~ a few months after starting my diet. (Don't have a pic of me at max weight of 308). I'm currently 193 ^-^

My chances at getting a woman with this god awful face? My hair is drying, so it's kinda flat with the headset on.

I thought about shaving the 'beard', but I tend to look like a kid if I do.

be yourself

oh no, its fine dude. you actually seem like a pretty cool guy and im sure you'll get a bitch sooner or later

I can't grow facial hair but there, so that's why I keep it there. Forgot to mention that.

Dude I'm going to tell you like it is. You are at a good start and there have been a few decent suggestions but you should never come to Sup Forums for true advice.

Idk bro I am a dude, I guess in my opinion you have the same chances as the others, you don't look ugly, personality is usually the most important factor. Not a fan of the beard though, can you only grow on your chin or is this a choice?