Neymars son is whiter than ronaldo's

>neymars son is whiter than ronaldo's

how?

he looks albino t.b.h.

Neymar got cucked and Ronaldo didn't

Ronaldo bred an African-American waitress in LA, while Neymar got cucked by a white South Brazilian.

why is his son touching Ronaldo's pee pee?

Like father like son.

penaldo had a clone created without his greasy skin, bad teeth and predisposition to substance addiction genes.

nerman just bought a white lad on the internet.

He bought another mans cum

>another display of Sup Forums's lack of knowledge of genetics thread

Ronaldo isn't white and Brazilians are white.

Ronaldo got cucked by marcelo or pepe

you could enlighten us then u fag

Ronaldo has sandnigger blood running through his veins

neymar is south brasilian la

>ronaldo brown bagging cheeky fifth of vodka for photoshoot

Brazilians
are white. Portuguese are not.

Rakitic is the real father
That's how

Portuhues mixed with slaves and have nigger genes

neymar is michael jackson 2.0

he had a white friend impregnate his gf

your dad is not your real dad bro

Not him but recessive don't dissapear. A mulatto with Blonde grand parents has more chances to have a blond kid than most south europeans

yeah we get that, but thats not nermans kid

Genetics is weird. Mixed people know this cause you'll turn out lightskin white passing while your brother will be darksin

>recessive genes

pretty much
the northeast has a lot of green/light-eyed people I assume due to former Dutch colonies, it's weird

skin colour though, since it's the expression of a lot of different genes, generally finds a middle ground between parents.

now post the father

you're using the wrong logic by thinking that Southern Europeans always had brown eyes and that some have green and blue eyes due to migration, wars and slavery instead of thinking it's the other way around

The mother of ronaldos son is more or less literally a monkey.

Ronaldo knows that blacks will win the race war so he put his offspring on the safe side of history.

Das true you see niggas pop out with blue eyes sometimes, while only distant relatives have blue eyes in my family. They do have red hair so that's something.

holy shit

It suddenly all makes sense

that's definitely either Pepe or Marcelo's son, and I thought he looked familiar

Ronaldo makes his kid get a fake tan like him

gee..I wonder why..

Neymar has been cucked ?