If there's no air/oxygen in outer space how does the in make fire?

If there's no air/oxygen in outer space how does the in make fire?

Neil DeGrasse Tyson uses black magick to keep it running so he can light his crack pipe.

It's filled with water thats splitted into hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen then burns away using the oxygen. Sunlight!

it's a kind of magic

Plasma

But water doesn't exist in space because it's a vacuum

Thank You Wobin. We were worried about the Pledge of Allegiance.

It's not in space, it's in the core of the sun.

How can everyone be so stupid?
The sun obviously has gravity. So wouldn't that harbor an atmosphere even if the atmosphere was the same as the surface of the celestial body.I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

You better get this down too the flat earth community, they'll love how you proved the earth is flat.

Nonsense.

>pic related

Might be bait but, for fucks sake, kiddo...

They 86 all the trolls right into the stratosphere.

it's a nuclear reaction...not a mere fire

It's not fire but plasma, you fucking retarded.

I want so badly to be able to say something helpful it's like my lips started moving even though there was nothing to say.

>Nonsense.
Prove me wrong, faggot! Bet you can't.

Thanks for the lol user

Sauce

>mfw fusion
>mfw plasma
>mfw I respond

also check em

Same reason an incandescent light bulb "makes fire" without air.

Decent pasta
Can see it going plaeses
Good luck from an oldfag lurkr

whats that reason?

When you put energy into matter, it emits light. The suns energy comes from fusion, but the reason it glows is the same reason an incandescent light filament glows or a superheated piece of metal glows.