What do y'all think

What do y'all think

Be gone thot

ashley blue really let herself go

i hate whales stuck in shark nets

No super-model, but definitely fuckable.

white, blonde, colored eyes. this is the kind of women that Sup Forums wants to only mate with

meh, I'd hit it

Hell yeah I love shrek!

>Could fuck
>Would not fuck if given a better option

lol

kek

Mr. Krabs called, he said it's time to go home, Pearl

New slam pig!

She looks stinky. Fat doesn't bother me, stinky does.

Pussy shot

Would let her give me a BBBJ and then I'd never tell anyone about it/10

She does stink good. And she gives the most amazing sloppy blowjobs ever. She's my wife

Cute, but I prefer girls without the snapchat shit.

>mfw shes holding her gut

Shit sorry you married a whale OP, I understand why you need to come here for reassurance.

Sorry for your loss. I give my condolences.

Give my regards to your wifey, tell her she can call me if she ever comes to Germany and needs a cock.

you are fat, it is horrible

What about her pussy? I bet she has a very wet one.

it's cool that she's trying.

>you are fat
>you are
>you
>1 million keks

HIDEOUS.

But she's far from looking unaesthetic.

i would fuck your wife in any hole
post more i got a bonerrrrrrr

Those skin tags all over her stomach, jesus christ. I'm going to save these images for the next time I give no-fap a try, in fact thanks to these I may never have an erection again.

Well, if you're happy with her OP, I'm happy for you.

Your wording hurts me physically and also you are wrong, she is gross looking.

>unaesthetic
I think you should do some googling on what that word means

Would rail

NO/10

If you ever visit VA and need to be cucked, give me a ring, would ya?

Post more aesthetically pleasing nudes

That I'd find another way to dispose of her body than the pig farm, since I don't want the pigs to have heart attacks.

She weighs too much, but she isn't gross, because she's not extremely adipose. Probably a question of taste though.

all she would have to do to be hot would be to not eat and exercise a small amount.

I know what that word means, I knew before the boys who founded Google were born.

An adipose woman becomes unaesthetic once she's lost control over her body, and I can't see that here.

Who knows, maybe she already does. But it's not that simple, because even overweight persons have to eat something, The key is less or no sugar etc.

>I knew before the boys who founded Google were born.
>I can't see that here
She's so heavy her organs are being squeezed every moment of every day. I can guarantee you that a woman pulling that much lard can't run for longer than 60 seconds without stopping. I bet she makes a lot of noise when she just stands up from a chair, too. This is not a healthy human body. This is out of control.

Seems we agree that we disagree.

Seems her hubby doesn't want to show her pussy.

I don't know why I did it but I no longer own the picture of what happens when somebody is obese. Your body is suffocating and it's YOUR fault.
I think you aren't the womans wife but the woman herself. Men aren't usually this dumb. I guess you would have to be in order to marry this beached whale.
Imagine breeding with something that can't look after itself. That's self-destructive behaviour.

Womans husband*
Soz i am not eng