Relationships with far younger girls

Relationships with far younger girls.
Can it work ? Can you easily fuck them ?

I'm 25 and about to date a 16/17yo. Sure she is hot as fuck, and she thinks I'm good looking... so this could theoretically work.
But she is immature as fuck and still in highschool ... pretty sure our personnalities will not match.

Not sure if this makes any sense.

My damn tits

If you think you can make it work.. Young girls tend to be needy with attention and such.. Good luck XD

Depends on what you want out of a relationship.

Check your local age of consent laws and then just enjoy who she is.

It will end bad with her claiming rape or spilling the beans that you had sex and then you're fucked. My advice is to grow up. If you're looking for hs girls then you are obviously immature as fuck as well. Maybe you two do belong together.

Just ride it out until it blows up. Who cares about age?

The parents for one. And depending on OP's location, the law.

I highly advise against it user.

Legal age is 15 where I live.
So no problem.

My concern is having to endure her stupidity and immaturity while not being able to fuck her ... maybe she will fear being manipulated and used as a fuck toy (which would actualy be true lol).

It never works. Ask someone else out before you go to jail or she discovers what power she has in the relationship and uses it to try to exploit you like an older women wouldn't.

seriously though, why the hell is 16 a girls prime in looks? just look at girls at 16 and 19, they get fat and ugly.

>her stupidity and immaturity
its probably the other way around, dumbass.

This is your chance to make a great seed.

Date her, make out, never do anything with her. Get her to fall in love with you.

Then dump her. She will contact you every time she gets dumped and be a mixed bag of emotion. Claiming you didn't know what you had, or trying to get back together.

She will be of legal age, and you can fool around with her on a fairly consistent basis so long as you never ever ever get back together.

I call it, "the Chad"

Im 24 and banging a 16 year old off tinder. She said she was 18, but I later found out that she lied. I just got out of a relationship so I dont really care about our compatibility, but we have fun together and the sex is good. I wont say I know much about your situation, but if youre just looking to fuck, go for it, but a relationship might be weird because of the age difference/life experience and maturity levels

Just to make sure youre not with the same girl as I am, where about are you from

Ya it can work. Anyone who says otherwise is likely jealous or has been brainwashed by (((them))). It was completely normal throughout history up until about 20 or 30 years ago for these age groups to date.

i want more pictures like that...also try dating that chick

kys. dating young chicks is a huge pain in the ass. the insecurity alone isn't worth it then she's bound to get into a feminist phase and you'll also have to deal with how naieve her friends are. sucks man

Do it, get her to love you, marry her. Enjoy an actual and successful marriage.

I said it's possible. Obviously maturity levels play an important factor. My opa was 27 when he met my oma, 16, and they had a relationship everyone would be envious of.

When I was 26 I dated a 19 yo for a year. It was a terrible relationship. Noone understood each other. Sex was good. I used every inch of her as a cum landing pad. Meh. I am happier with someone from my generation now.

Tried something similar. I was 28, she was 18 and still in high school. The sex was amazing. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do... but... fuck... the lack of common sense this girl had. I'd say it can work... you just have to sink to her level. Just saying.

So much this.

Age of consent must be abolished once and for all.

It depends on her parents.

I remember having sex with a 15yo when I was 23 and then falling asleep in her bed.
The mother woke us up next morning... I thought she was going to get angry but she just smiled widely and then brought our breakfast in bed.
Later on she joked about the noise I made when I cummed in her daughter pussy.

Our relationship quickly turned out to be a disaster but fucking this teen hottie and her mom's reaction the next day is one of the best memory of my life.