Now that the dust has settled. Did he deserve it?

Now that the dust has settled. Did he deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OR1xpknCHCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He made millions dollars with crapy music. Yes he deserved it!

>crapy
user you have to be over 18 to visit this website

Noone deserves death, except criminals.

As for the vocalist... Well, the decline in his popularity was predictable. At least judging from his line for his comeback album in 2007 or 2008: "I will be very disappointed if our new album would not sell well"

When the band loses it's identity, switches the genre to "popular music"... Well, nothing will go right for sure

Checked nigga

Congrats

Also, for the example, interview with cherry pie guy: youtube.com/watch?v=OR1xpknCHCQ

Everyone who commits suicide deserves it.
And if they magically survive their "cry for attention", they should get assisted suicide.

damn dude nice digits

sellouts when they first appeared, sellouts today. nothing has changed. they'll be forever shit.

no suicide of any member on linkin park will thrust their shit tracks back into public recognition.

oh look, a get that isn't total shit
good on you, user

Anonymous 07/22/17(Sat)13:58:55 No.739699865▶
fuck you!

how does it feel to be new

not bad check mine though

"Because guess what, calling us a sell out for that purpose is… selling out on your f***ing excuse as to why you don’t like it. You’re a f***ing pussy."

what a genius.

was still incredibly mad his music got shit reviews.

Who gives a fuck?

not bad user

Probably because it was. It was only gokd because of edgy 12 yr old you thinking it was "deep" and that his beginner level powerchords were musical "genius". It was cringy shit.

He was a fucking bitch upset at fans for wanting to hear the older shit instead of the newer pop-oriented new shit.

He obviously didn't want to tour when considering the timing days before the start of the tour, but at the same time knew the band would rip his ass open for costing them to lose millions.

I think his suicide was his way of preventing the fans from getting their way, and done in a way in which the rest of the band can't give him any shit for it.

So fuck him. He deserves his trip to hell.

Its ironically that he calls his "fans" pussys, yet he lets 6 kids and 2 wifes behind...

Thats what I call a pussy

wasted on this stupid bullshit

that would make sense if they hadn't been touring for the last 3 months