Why is Brexit not a sure thing?

Why are odds favoring a Bremain? What is going on? The UK has a once in a lifetime chance to get out of this hellhole that is the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCTgUq6hzUk
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
instapoll.me/60/
youtube.com/watch?v=wCem9EZb-YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Because our kin have been brainwashed from birth.

Kremlin agents are only *so* good, and they've been working overtime to make sure this happens.

Would rather be a commie that kraut.. But seriously, we gone. Dw about us

>implying Brexit was ever a real option
Every part of the establishment wants Bremain.

Don't worry, Germany. Brexit will fail but this is only the beginning. We have started a wave of discontentment across the continent. Apparently almost half of Europeans want their own referendum. The Dutch have already had a referendum to limit immigration from Eastern Europe and the EU overrided it. People now see the EU for what it is - an autocratic fallacy that doesn't deserve to exist.

>Why is Brexit not a sure thing?
Because the media and all major parties are against it. Brits won't vote for something that they are afraid of the consequences to. i still maintain women and pensioners were the reason Scottish independance fell through, because they are afraid of change.

Because the British lower class is controlled by tabloids

It is looking more likely than not that they will vote to leave.

I hope Britan fucks off so we can see the EU crumbling

Unfortunately this is not the case. It has been 70-30 for Bremain since the referendum was announced.

How long before Putin annexes all of Eastern Europe and force the rest of Europe to sign non-aggression pacts?

I would say Children of Men/10

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wCTgUq6hzUk

Polls are trending against remain and have been for some time now.

Chances have been at around 30% for months.

>UK poll
>accurate

Political opinion polling in the U.K. is a complete joke, with all major polls inaccurately predicting the last four major elections.

You'd think they would fix the model after two rounds of predictions being completely off.

I expect one side or the other to lose by a huge margins, not 3~5% like the polls are showing.

Bookies =/= polling Data.

If a vote was held today they would more than likely vote to stay.

I put more faith in bookie lines than polls desu

If Brexit fails UKIP will become the opposition, and then 10-15 years down the line we'll eventually get a second referendum (Or the EU will collapse on its self). Besides even if we don't leave you're going to have a huge movement across Europe to leave the EU.

Bookies offer odds on the day you place your bet tho it's how they make money.

Even retards on Sup Forums support the 'in' campaign. They, like most others, are worried about the economy and national security. Which is silly because Britain already has the pound, is one of the biggest economies in the world and will of course remain part in NATO. Colonials should get a vote.

>Bookies offer odds on the day you place your bet tho it's how they make money.
A prediction market is a trading market, like a stock exchange. You buy a share of a Brexit YES for e.g. 30 cents on the dollar.

Somehow I doubt that if Brexit is so likely that thousands of people put up millions of dollars, euros and pounds to bet against Brexit.

Yeah it is also subject to speculation just look at polling data and try to identify trends. We wont know until the day rolls around and as the American user said the polls will be horribly wrong one way or another.

Shut up, Nigel.

No one's talking to you, Portugal.

They will exit:

>29% are "undecided", but that 29 percent claim immigration to be the biggest issue
>everyone who backs leave will vote. Most people who support remain are not as passionate about it. They will either not bother (most remainers are younger people who vote less anyway)
>UKIP always do well in one off elections. Those people who backed UKIP in the EU elections will do the same here

There is nothing like the turnout among the remainers. Even if the majority think remaining would be a good idea, that doesn't necessarily transfer into votes.

I wish you were right, but I'm not quite sure. The 'IN' campaign has some serious financial backing from wanker bankers, big corporations, the IMF, and Obongo. Also, most people who don't know enough about the EU assume that being anti-EU is on par with being racist.

On top of that, the BBC has shown itself to be extremely biased against Brexit.

These are the same people that backed Jeremy Corbyn, think voting Green is more popular than it is and believe the Conseratives shouldn't be in charge because they personally don't know anyone who votes for them.

They're a loud non entity.

GET ME OUTTA HERE

> BBC
The Big Black Cock
That we Brits like to put in our mouths

People forget that its the silent majority that tend to win elections.

>On top of that, the BBC has shown itself to be extremely biased against Brexit.

This suprises you ?

Come on britbongs, you got a chance to uncuck your country and possibly start the fall of the EU, don't fuck it up.

I really hope you bongs manage to get out of this shitty union. Otherwise we will most likely never be able to leave.

>Europeans actually want the government to speech-police them.
What's next, thought policing? Until Europe remembers their love for revolutions, this shit isn't going to go away.

Also forgot to add that the US can't change the constitutional rights. They're an /actual/ guarantee for Freedom of Speech, right to bear arms, etc. There's nothing archaic about a constitution that gives rights to its people that the government are not allowed to limit. If anything, it's the constitution that is keeping our extreme elements at bay right now, and why we're not an open-boarder North American union.

Most of the media is pro-EU as well as academia.

However, since younger people don't generally vote and the pro-Brexit side would probably be more politically active, it seems that a vote to leave is likely.

Scottish Independence would have been a mistake. UK freedom needs to happen.

Fuck me, the amount of shitty adverts I've seen on YouTube stating why the UK should stay in the EU drives me bloody mad.

Definitely old votes in Britain who are fucking this up for us (like everything else). They don't want to fill out a few extra forms when they decide they want to retire to a Spanish beach town so they vote against ever leaving the EU.

>Scottish Independence would have been a mistake.
Why? If Scotland had voted to leave the UK, it would have been their business, not a mistake.

I believe each people should have the right to form their own country or join another country.

Catalonia should get its referendum, Russia should get Eastern Ukraine, the Basque country should be free, Venetia should be free, etc.

Freedom is more important than Project Fear.

>Implying the European Union is not the USSR reborn

Old voters are voting leave en masse, it's the young you need to worry about

>do we have freedom of expression? Yes
>we just have these laws to make sure you are using your freedom of expression to only say what we want you to say

When will the madness end?

We can't. The membership is written into constitution. To change that swedish democrats, the only party that wants to leave EU, need to be in power at least 2 mandates.

>If Scotland had voted to leave the UK, it would have been their business,
Of course, but the mistake is that they wouldn't have been able to support themselves. They've have become the next Greece. Maybe even less.
>Catalonia should get its referendum, Russia should get Eastern Ukraine, the Basque country should be free, Venetia should be free, etc.
Agreed, but such notions don't mean a whole lot in the real world.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

BREXIT THE MOVIE FULL RELEASE

WATCH IT, SHARE IT, SPREAD IT

THEN VOTE TO LEAVE

>brexit fails
>other countries begin leaving
>we are destroyed alongside france and germany trying to prop up a crumbling superstate

Watched it the other night, it was very good bit it made me think.

Are there any pro-EU documentaries? We always hear davy boy go on about "muh 4300 quid per family" and WW3 but have they actually made any documentaries proving any of this?

It probably wont pass, but it will give the irrefutable fact that at least 40% of thr UK want to leave the EU, which I imagine UKIP can use to leverage to get more representation in the next election

Yes, but it's beyond me what you could ever do about young voters, they are basically brainwashed.. The media feels too big to fight against in Britain, especially when people still buy into sources like the Guardian and the BBC being 'unbiased'.

It's like our media is gigantic wall blocking everyone from the real facts, with a small door way where the choose small tid bits that suit their agenda to let through. And then people on the other side think that's ok 'oh i'm sure the other information wasn't important'. I hate how most Brits just seem to not give a shit either, if you confront them they will most likely agree on the point of the media, but it's stil a 'meh' reaction. Like they don't care. It really feels hopeless sometimes.

Literally everything is stacked against britain

There is anti-brexit shilling coming from the british govenment, the EU governments, globalist elites, fucking obongo, etc
There is never-ending anti-brexit propaganda being played 24/7 on major news networks, newspapers, and journals
Even in the event that more people are pro-brexit, there is a very real possibility of the vote-counters (who are part of the gov't and therefore anti-brexit) will just alter the results anyway
And last but not least, let's say they don't fuck with the vote and majority actually votes to leave despite all the shilling. There is no guarantee the government will actually listen to the people and go through with it. Do you guys not remember Greece's referendum last summer? Tsipras completely ignored the people's wishes and struck a deal to stay with the EU anyway despite OXI OXI OXI.

I don't mean for this to come off as [ THE BLACK PILL ]. I'm just illustrating how much of an uphill battle britain has here.
Bongs need to make sure they're registered to vote and spread things like the Brexit Movie to help persuade people. They need to talk to everyone they know and convince them to vote for brexit.

instapoll.me/60/
Vote NO and leave the EU!

I clicked No.

What is this poll and who made it. No is behind by a hundred or so votes.

Considering people from non-brit ISPs can vote in this survey, I'm surprised No is as high as it is. Literally the entire rest of europe is against you guys because it would sow the seeds for the collapse of the EU.

Right. Only the germans and their habit of wanting to destroy Europe care. We're ready to follow suit the second they win.

Only 38k views ? What the fuck, everybody in britbong needs to see it.

>rhetoric
There's that word again

youtube.com/watch?v=wCem9EZb-YA

England fighting for it's right to have a say in their government
what a strange turn

Poll on Reddits ukpolitics board

There are multiple uploads of it on multiple sites

Youtube keeps taking it down for allegedly violating the ToS. Goes to show you the type of orwellian dystopia we live in.

Not really.

People say the United States is "backwards" or "on the wrong side of history" but really the opposite is true. The idea that people should have the right to choose their own laws is relatively new and quite rare.

I know literally nobody voting to remain.

Who the fuck are these 50% cucks.

Oh yes, kikes will do everything in their power to stop it, but I really hope they will lose this battle.

You know what to do with those who say remain.

Plus let's not forget that the less passionate remain voters may even forget to register to vote.

Also I know this is fraud but if you vote on behalf of anyone, make sure that big fat cross goes in the leave box.

So, Sup Forums is a little bitch with low-test chin?

The same people who were probably polled prior to the last general election.

I suspect we may enjoy the exit poll.

>Why are odds favoring a Bremain? What is going on? The UK has a once in a lifetime chance to get out of this hellhole that is the EU.+ 0 post omitted.
Really fucking high.

I'm in luck anyway mates.

My boss at work has just shared the Brexit movie on kikebook.

It's not happening is it lads? The vote will be rigged and the great cuckening will continue.

>Why is Brexit not a sure thing?
because rigging is easy

>scotland wants to stay part of britain
>but also wants to stay a part of the EU despite the rest of britain being against it

Scots are the fucking worst. They're the niggers of the british isles.

Because with Jews, you lose.

There won't be any other leavers if Britain stays. They're all betting their own exit referendums on you. It's either going to encourage other countries that they can and should get out of the sinking ship, or quash all hopes. EU and US are already threatening you economically for leaving, countries that get out are going to depend on each other. And if there are no allies, there won't be any incentive to go.

The black pill is the only true pill

I can't describe how much I want this to happen. I want bongs to be able to choose their own direction for themselves. And a major economic player in the EU leaving will cause a domino effect. Others will want to leave. And the ones that are left (germoney, swedcuckistan) will be forced to dismantle the entire thing anyway.

And no more EU means no more bullshit refugee quotas. And if it means a short-term dip in the economy, then that would mean the EU governments would no longer be able to just spend all their money on aiding refugees.