What's with captcha's going crazy lately? It used to ask me to solve 2 captchas to post, now it asks 7-8...

What's with captcha's going crazy lately? It used to ask me to solve 2 captchas to post, now it asks 7-8. Shitposting on 4chin isn't worth all this effort. How do you guys endure this torture?

*whistles*

It depends on your IP/location, faggot.

I get 1 solve each time, half the time dont have to at all.

Just get Sup Forums premium u dumb fuck

I think gook moot is trying to encourage us to buy passes so he can sell our private information like he did with every single other website he's ever been involved in. Either that or the amount you have to solve has increased because of the spamming if oriental chicks/old women/text spamming of trump threads. This almost makes me miss having IDs because there was no captcha.

That was the case with me until yesterday. And I didn't move to another country.

Legacy captcha

>it asks 7-8
'Cause you're retarded

>20 +17
>still using the "haha click the picture with the thing in them to prove you are not 2 years old anymore"-captcha
>not using old legacy captcha where you can just type in nigger to fuck with the algorithms

Wat is that?

Also the captcha's saying everything was chosen, doesn't let me choose anything.

Jeez, I never explored Sup Forums had Settings all these years.

I feel like tha capchas are gaslighting me... making me call a yard sign a street sign, making me call a bus stop a store...

nowyouknow.jpg

use legacy captcha, you faggot

Stop being so fast. The captcha thinks you are a computer if you solve the problem super fast

lurk moar

i have goldaccount

Same. Last few days it's been like 8 captchas every time. Almost didn't type this. Will probably return to lurking or find somewhere else to shitpost

>paying for Sup Forums
Jesus Christ how much a part of your pathetic life is this place?

yas

It wants me to pretend to be retarded to post?