Anyone got any tips for subtly putting an idea into someone's head? Making them think its their own?

Anyone got any tips for subtly putting an idea into someone's head? Making them think its their own?

Tell them that idea, while sucking their dick.

Read how to win friends and influence people.

MIssion failed. Target did not have dick.

Then get some self confidence.

Give specifics

This is a good tip. You can get the PDF free online

NLP

Rape the idea into them, i worked for me.
now my mother always makes my sandwiches

You have to keep bending conversation to points where you can say things that are like a second thought after what you intend. Essentially plugging in correlations in their head through other topics and eventually they will have the brilliant idea which they will own because it was their thought. This type of conditioning can take years or even decades depending on how taboo or immoral. Some people are more solid than others too. A little NLP can spin some people and some even flip just by direct suggestion. You have to watch reactions and how you become connected with the person. If you see connection slipping, they are avoiding the building thoughts. I've seen this occur with immoral suggestions. They pull back passively because they are afraid of saying anything to you about their thoughts.

Brains are fun. Throw in confetti and watch a balloon come out.

Isn't that pseudoscience?

I'm not really sure... there's a lot of bullshit claims about it... but the basic principle works pretty good for me from time to time.

NLP is used in nearly every ad, TV show, movie, billboard, etc. It is highly effective if done correctly. Much easier if used from an authoritative position like a big company. If you are trying to use it upstream you have to get around the automatic rejection.

It is. Any claim of it actually programming a human being is bullshit.

There is however validity to some of NLP's tactics on reaching people. For example, evoking a memory in someone and while conversing with them will give more meaning to them as their minds will relive the emotions and feelings they've had in that memory.

Example... a fuck buddy of my grows a conscience and stops fucking me, trying to be good for her hubby. By then I was used to directly asking her if she wants to fuck... pretty direct and emotionless.

After literally 5 no's, I remembered that basic NLP rule and next time started off by asking her if she remembered the first time we kissed, describing how electric it felt. She immediately smiled and even closed her eyes to relive it. My voice got slower, deeper, and I took her in my arms. That's when she looked at me with familiar "I'm yours" eyes.

We fucked. She laughed saying someting like 'I don't what you do to me, I can't say no'

Maybe it was dumb luck. I like to believe NLP is simply a good basis on how to communicate with emotional meaning and influence. But nowhere near programing.

easy
you just need to calculate the variables from the previous state that using regular logic leads to that idea and make it a reality.

If that is not enough, you can "build a trend" instead of just trying to setup the previous state, you setup the previous state of that state and so on, like every day, or every week. trends make logical people follow and don't even consider that trend is unreal

continued from to keep things simple, take chess for example.
When you want your opponent to fall into your trap, you just have to setup your pieces into a obvious advantageous movement for him, but when they are smart enough they will just not even believe this was so easy, but if you did a setup for the previous turns that lead to that turn, they will think is their strategy.

You have to understand what type of person you're dealing with first. What are their personality characteristics, what drives them to do what they do. This is a very practiced people-reading skill. Most people can't do it to people they do not know very well and have established a degree of trust with. From there, you have to be clever, and very imperceptibly nudge them into logical conclusions (for them through conversations and situations). You can't make people think or do things wildly out of character.

Any tips on what personality traits to be on the lookout for, and what I should do for people with a given characteristic?

Ah, so it's not the ultimate monolith that people originally claimed it was, but it's still got some truth to it?

yes. I named it "Inception"

No. The fact that you indicate that you would like to be able to cast as wide a net as possible, almost like you're looking for prey, rather than asking about how to deal with a specific person in your life tells me I can't help you. Ethically, I am not comfortable with that, and practically I can't talk you through it anyway without being very familiar with a description and anecdotes of a particular person. You're just going to have to work it out.

Geez bud

I thought that my life wasn't real for ages in my teens

Now I'm 26 and I still don't know

This not the same guy that was asking you stuff.
But there is something I would like to know. How do I get a chick to want to have sex with me? especially the hot ones?

What PDF? Maybe you could give oos a link?

I'm not planning on going out and recruiting a fucking cult here, I'm just looking for a little bit of advice