Smoking weed for the first time today, any tips?

Smoking weed for the first time today, any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRBAZJ4lF0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cough, don't hold it in.

Get refreshing drinks and lots of ypur favourite candies etc. Dont expect too much

Prepare food and nice music if alone

Have a L/2L bottle of water with you,
Suck the smoke in then take a breath in and out, it will absolutely kill your throat and lungs but it will get you absolutely fuckered, and u will cough, dont be afraid

No teeth. Remember to swallow.

If it's at a party or social function that you are trying it, remember this phrase because it will save you a lot of pain later. "Beer before grass your on your ass, grass before beer your in the clear"

Be an hero

don't take a lot at first, just one drag and that is it. "remember you can always get more high later" with some people the experience is bad others its really good, so take a little amount if it goes well for you then smoke a bit more

you probably wont even get that stoned

Thanks
I have about 3g of it
how much should i use?

Make sure you're with people you know and are in a safe environment .. nothing is worse than constantly thinking "they knowwww" or "so and so's mom is gnna walk in on us"

if you don't smoke, get ready to cough fucking hard

don't think you're some fucking OG and smoke like a chimney you will whitey and puke so take it slow

If you take all the above into consideration, get ready to laugh. Lots. you'll have a great time

Don't expect a religious experience. Don't do it every day. Tokers are cool, stoners are not.

First time probably a half g or so. If you have a bigger bowl then your first time 1 bowl could be enough. I remember the first time i hit my brothers bong. I hit it once and i was higher than ever

go into it with a plan. Set up an itinerary of some things you really enjoy experiencing. Then do it while high.

a personally recommend just one drag from a joint, you will be nice and mellow

Listen to your favorite song

Buy more

enjoy your long term psychosis. it's not too late to change your mind.

depends on what kind of weed you have..

If its shitty shake you'll need more that 3 g

Take it slow, take a pull, expect to caugh if you don't smoke. Wait ten minutes, see how you feel. If you feel okay, take another and wait a couple more minutes, repeat until you're pretty high. Take baby steps and don't overdo it. If you overdo it on your first time you'll whitey and won't wanna smoke again.

Do you know what strain you'll be smoking?

true but if it is strong stuff it might be too much for the first time

have cones.

definitely this, agree 100%

No i don't.
I will upload pics when my guy comes here if you want to?

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LOSER. QUIT SPREADING HATE. THIS STUFF HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. I QUIT TAKING ORDERS FROM MY PARENTS AND LIVE IFE THE WAY I WANT TO.

fuck you.

Mate trust me joints are a waste of time and weed, make a quick water bottle bong have like 2 cones and youll be set.

I Think its Sativa, if that makes any sence?

I have this one, should i use it?

yes
you'll be on the floor spluttering like a bitch

bro wtf ritzy as fuck, just smoke a bong trust

Do not call and tell Jeff Sessions.

I probably won't be able to tell from a picture to be honest. Basically you'll either smoke a sativa and feel upbeat, happy, energetic, smiley and creative or you'll smoke an indica and feel mega relaxed, docile, lazy, and hungry. An indica might make you want to sleep if you're already tired before smoking it. But how you feel depends entirely on your own tolerance and biology. Smoking weed can be different for different people.

cant stress it enough, take a small amount for the first time

I have the brown kind. we're planning on making hybrid (smoking with a friend)

I remember when I first started smoking at my mates house once his mom had gone to bed, we'd sit up watching adult swim eating pizza, making out stupid images on the ceiling and crying with laughter

now 6 years later it just makes me unintelligible and sleepy asf don;t even get time to have munchies before I fall asleep... I miss the old days

Yeah, ty a litle at first, don't keep smoking until you feel stoned - give it 5-10 mins. Strong effect can cause sudden low blood pressure - if you feel light headed/start whiting out or spinning out, get your head below your heart to get the blood back up there. Lay down if you have to.

If it's a bowl, then only smoke one. Take one or two hits. DON'T IRON LUNG IT.

Rolled, same thing, but gauge it out as it goes, for both.

On some real shit, OP? This is true. Prolonged use does have an adverse effect on the mind.

take a bee hit

true but if its one time use it wont do shit

REMEMBER dont think about how hard it is to breath. mwahahahahaha

it fucks with ur head, you'll probs end up depressed and kys if u get addicted

Do what your heart says

dont be an asshole dude, its the guys first time

This.

Although for me personally I feel much dizzier if I lay down, so try both and see what makes you feel better. Stay calm above all, the worst thing you can do if you whitey is panic.

Get something to eat/drink, preferably stuff that's low on calories and not too salty/sweet. Slightly flavored sugar free water and some fruit are my favorites

Prepare something to entertain yourself, be it movies, a few episodes of your favorite show, a good book, some nice music. Basically something that could be enhanced by the altered state of mind that you will be put in

Don't let it get to your head, if you start feeling anxious or something call a close friend of yours and honestly tell them what's going on. You never know if you're not the kind of dude to get panic attacks from weed. If you start feeling drowsy just go with it and take a nap.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask

what do u mean dont be an asshole, its actually the worst thing that could of happened to me my parents dont trust me i have to do drug tests i just want it to stop i almost kmsed after not smoking for about 2 months

Smoke weed everyday

Great advice

Try not to OD

OP have yea read up on what to expect, like what the high is like?

Oh and most important of all: take it slow. It's best to just take a toke or two, wait 10-15 minutes (although it doesn't really take until the half hour mark for me personally) and then figure out if you want to smoke any more. There's no point in rushing it, since it will make your experience worse. Basically do everything you can to make yourself comfortable is what I'm saying

Weed is good but acid is the best

thats what happens when you use the ish as a crutch i guess, fuck man smoke once a week then and ween yourself, dont go cold turkey on an addiction that is a stupid thing to do

It's the same with my girlfriend, she only smokes indica before bed because it knocks her out. Sativa is good though because she'll fuck all night long.

Don't drink before and stay calm if you relise you are being paranoid

Appreciate the feedback buddy

If you're going to be out and about in the day time whilst high I reccomend wearing sunglasses - I used to get soo fucking paranoid people looking at me or seeing how fucked I was

Take it easy, do not smoke a whole joint/bowl in one sitting. Potheads have tolerance. You have none. Take it nice and slow, you'll proberly get very hungry and eat anything you can find. You might puke afterwards, doesnt feel good, is normal you will feel better after puking. Quite space, friends and something silly to watch ( south park or something ). You might get a bad trip and feel like your heart is racing.... it is not and remind yourself it will pass.

^ things i wish ppl told me when i first smoked

This was very helpful, thanks man
Never thought of that, thanks

should i eat alot before smoking or after? i know i will get hungry but should i have empty or full stomach when smoking?

youtube.com/watch?v=IRBAZJ4lF0U

eat so you wont be hungry but dont eat too much as it might be a bit uncomfortable

Don't let it become too much of a routine to where you are spending the majority of your money just smoking weed and living off your parents like my previous acquaintances.

i wouldnt eat alot before. IF the weed is any good youll get muchies and want to eat regardless of what youve eaten before. ( Less to puke out ).

That said dont smoke on a completely empty stomach, itll hit you way harder.

eat a small amount before then when you get hungry after, snack dont eat a hole meal

Okay thanks

thats your problems. don't blame it on pot. Would have happened to you eventually anyway with something or someone else.

Wow your parents suck, move out wimp.. this is 18+ only board.... wtf

OP just do what that one user said. Suck it into your mouth first then inhale and hold for a sec and let it out. Coughing only makes the coughing worse so try and force yourself to stop coughing and it will feel better. If you don't have a real piece to smoke out of just use a soda can and make a pipe (just look up a Google image). Lots of fags in here gonna be all "nuuuuuu the paint is bad nuuuuuu" but it won't really hurt you as much as they say. If you really are concerned use a piece of sand paper to rub the paint off or grind it off on a concrete curb.

hmm, i smoke for 5+ years now and never rly cared for the kinds of weed. i'll just smoke what i get. but i realized that sometimes i am so awaked and sometimes so sleepy. thought it has something to do with how long i stayed awake or what i ate/drink before smoking. but how you describe "sativa" i rly rly want to get sum of it.

>mfw sativa could be the real shit

Most people don't grow good sativas. Sativas need good quality light sources and UVB to really shine, most people use shitty HPS lights or LEDs with lackluster spectrum.

Thanks man, i'm all good
got this one

I use a 600 watt hps for flower, why is that shitty?

Omfg user don't use a hookah

Make a grav bong if anything. Just need a big plastic bottle a small plastic bottle and some tinfoil and water. (and scissors) look up how to make one. If you do it properly it is the fastest way to get high and it makes sure you get the most out of your bud

Dont do drugs, a life with out the need for stimulants is a better easier life.
you will be more adept and able and prolific.

but he i vape weed every day so im notin a place to judge

whats wrong wit a hooka?

idk what uvb is, but i do know that uv breaks down thc and cel membranes creating more plant matter growth and thus making weed less potent weight wise.

Hookahs will just kind of just toast the weed. You want to be able to burn it down to almost nothing but pure ash quickly and directly breath in the vapors from the burning plant matter.

Dont smoke to much. Just take 0,4 og or perhabs less and smoke it along with a cig. If you smoke to much you are just gonna get sick, as if you drank to much.

I mean it took me a few months of smoking 4-5 days a week, before i could smoke one whole by myself, without feeling sick.

Now a days i can smoke 20 a day, and doesnt get sick at all. lol.

weed is weak and will leave you poor and moneyless wondering why you are spending your last 10 but wanting to rip the face off any motherfucker that tells you otherwise