In my country 5
In Serbia 4

I respect the laws of the country.

wats special in serbia?

Kekk

i dont get the joke

there is a lot of perv muslims who marry underage girl

is it legal?

muslims don't care if it is legal or moral they just do all the perversions they can

2 cuz nostalgia

YES
you can fuck girl from 2 y to up
i wood fuck 1 to 6 Emma

That pic is in Yemen. Serbia has something like 3% of the population who are Muslim.

None. This ugly bitch looks like a 10 year old boy even though shes like 30.
Kiss my ass and suck my dick. Then go kill yourself.

All you losers saying 1 and 2, for god's sake she was a serious dork.

I mean she sure as hell grew out of it though, but 3 is the lowest I would go. That's when she started to not be such an insufferable NO FUNZ ALLOWD U GUIZ.character

Considering me and her are only 2 months apart in age. I'd say all of them given our respective ages.

I read the books and then when the movies started coming out, as a horny teenager, my dick was diamonds.

Emma Watson was what made me fall in love with brunettes. God damn, those were some crazy times. Being 13 and all of a sudden almost every female I run into I just want to fuck their brains out.

so why did you take the time to fap on the pic and write this comment if you don't care about queen emma ?

3 is too old
1 and 2 are the best
you don't know what it is good for your dick sir

i msut remamber theas "Queen Emma"

what is best age for you ?

she is light redhead/blond not brunette

Because its 9:30am and I'm too hungover to actually get off my couch and do something productive. I was scrolling and saw this shitty thread and felt the need to comment on how disgusting I find this ugly bitch.

He could've been Harry Potter I don't know why you post these traps.

>looks like a 10 year old boy

Are you going to list some negative points too?

fake excuse, you are still here to fap on new pics of queen emma even the underage

SHE is most BEAUTIFUL girl on THE PLANET mister

she is our queen (the fat virgins kek on internet)