Why are liberals so delusional and disconnected from reality Sup Forums?

Why are liberals so delusional and disconnected from reality Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8YHexeIh8q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>is on Sup Forums

its in their nature

"Why are liberals so delusional and disconnected from reality Sup Forums?" says the dude who literally hasn't come out of his parent's basement in years, and thinks the things he sees on the internet are real.

Because they're sheltered people for the most.

True liberals hate her cause she's a hypocrite cuckservative. He wants his tax breaks and votes retardican while he screws over his own people with drainage policies from the religious right. Fuck him.

and they believed the utopia world fairy tales they were told about in school.

ITT: fucks delusional and disconnected from reality unironically offer explanations why liberals are delusional and disconnected from reality

Honestly because they're emotional and hence gullible people.

what is a drainage policy?

>she looks 22
In dog years nigga

hahahahhahaha, duuude I dunno man. It's just getting worse. hahahah what the fuck she looks 22 hahahahah

it's liberal for gay oral creampie

He looks 69 and has tits and a dick poor standers for a trap even on Sup Forums.

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

LOL

I thought the transition was complete and his dick was removed?

youtu.be/8YHexeIh8q8 *

Not just them my dude, whole damn country thinks everyone on their side is perfect

they are college kids. They don't know what the real world is and don't want to. They actually believe being nice to everyone is the way to get ahead in the world and refuse to accept that you have to be a dick to succeed.

Holy shit he did get his dick cut off imao what a fucking idiot.

>Liberals
Look... they were raised on fucking every psycho active drug you can imagine. When they were young they were told they had ADD - when they got older they were depressed.. .Pills pills pills... But that is just the half of it
>Trophy for everything... and some "therapy"
On top of drugs - nothing is their fault... Not their depression - not their actions.. nothing... So because of this they lead every action with emotion first and reason a distant - distant second. You see this with how they are totally incapable of debates at all even though they are at fucking top tier university.
>Government Worship ... as long as it is their government
It is no surprise they furiously mastrubated to OBama while hating Trump. They only look for confirmation bias of all the fucking disorders they have had their whole life... and the self hatred cuckery, So when Obama hated America - the Liberals couldnt stop jerking off - because it confirms their own self hatred for everything western. They are literally mad at daddy.

>Fixing liberals
Not going to happen - at best we have a horrible economic crash and they are faced to deal with the reality that the government just doesnt give a shit about them, and they will need to grow up somehow.

I think you meant why is the whole of western society so detached from reality. The answer is it's been too easy for too long. Humans are defined by their suffering so when there is no pain they have to make up shit.

Its should be noted that conservatives have also become delusional.

It's time to clean your room and rescue your father faggots

>implying
Liberals don't like Jenner. Hypocrit idiot Republican trannies aren't all that popular for obvious reasons.

Liberals aren't delusional and disconnected from reality, right wingers are. They think that everyone is out to get them and create false narratives in hopes to bolster their bullshit arguments.

chill bro, it's a prank

in dog years

Hahahaha! Is this real?!
He looks 22
>for a corpse

I have a question. Is being an independent but voting democrat twice because I didn't get the chance to vote for john Kasich make me a liberal?