What are the worst pages on the scaruffi website?

what are the worst pages on the scaruffi website?

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/music/criteria.html
scaruffi.com/vol6/mybloody.html
scaruffi.com/politics/usnews.html
scaruffi.com/politics/world16.html#wor1016
scaruffi.com/poetry.html
youtube.com/user/43124121/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=KnH-nF6J-OA
scaruffi.com/politics/wikipedi.html
memejam.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scaruffi.com/music/criteria.html

Literally invalidates every single music review on his site.

Scaruffi isn't even that stupid. It's the people who unironically think that he knows what he's talking about when it comes to music that are truly retarded.

scaruffi.com/vol6/mybloody.html

This one where he gives M B V a 5/10. Also why does he have no neck?

all of them
not even memeing, that site is a dumpster fire

loveless is in his 50 favorite albums tho

his politics one, he's literally a commie
scaruffi.com/politics/usnews.html
scaruffi.com/politics/world16.html#wor1016

The one where he says the critic is the artist. Literally the dumbest thing I've ever read that was music related

not exactly. he's even against gay marriage.

Means he's a true commie and not the watered-down one you see in America or most of Western Europe.

>not the watered-down one you see in America or most of Western Europe.

M B V was a worthy successor to Loveless though and he still gave it a 5/10.

>For a band that was hardly known when it was changing the course of rock music, it was surprising that its reunion caused so much sensation.
it just sounds like he didn't like that it was being critically acclaimed and turned on his contrarian mode
it doesn't help that he's wrong too, since Loveless was universally praised since its release

scaruffi.com/poetry.html

Pick your poison

www.scaruffi.com/vol4/coil.html

these ratings are just downright disgusting

>yet another pretentious esoteric project
he must have some serious lack of self-awareness to call anything "pretentious"

the list of all his friends. pretty sure he actually has autism

you are all retards.

this

that's your opinion on our opinions of opinions

youtube.com/user/43124121/featured

so does no one care about his youtube channel?

what the fuck are opinions worth without other people's opinions on them

you live in la la land or something

these

youtube.com/watch?v=KnH-nF6J-OA

scaruffi.com/politics/wikipedi.html

>"Wikipedia is a terrifying weapon to destroy people."

It's literally conspiracy theorist level retardation

he's completely right you dumbass, everyone knows wikipedia is mediocre and subject to censorship, power tripping mods etc

kek

>guise wikipedia is evil
>but you should totally get all of your information from my website

>Wikipedia pages on albums and films routinely describe them with a "Response from the critics was generally positive" comment, totally ignoring the devastating reviews published by reliable independent critics.

Scaruffi tried to quote himself editing the Beatles page and got mad it got deleted

>totally ignoring the devastating reviews published by reliable independent critics.

except wikipedia literally devotes an entire section of the reception subpage to negative reviews.

HAHAHAHA what the fucking shit

is that Conan O'brian

his philosophy stuff is pretty bad

I don't know if this book had anything to say or it was merely a giant bluff, but i know that it doesn't prove anything. Heidegger provides no proof whatsoever for what he claims. Even if he is saying something, he doesn't prove it. So it becomes a little pointless to try to figure out what he said.

To me Heidegger's convoluted and unscientific style seems to have more in common with psychiatrists than philosophers. I shudder at his grotesquely naive analyses of existence, fear, anxiety, the uncanny, conscience and death.

If you pick up this book at a library or at a second-hand bookshop, you will notice that only the first few pages have annotations and bear signs of having actually being turned. Virtually nobody had ever read this book to the end. But it is routinely listed as a milestone of philosophy. I personally think it represents a milestone of everything that gives philosophers a bad reputation: unscientific, incomprehensible, incompetent, and, ultimately, just plain silly.

Be suspicious of any philosopher who hailed this as a great book. Heidegger stated that Sartre had misunderstood most of his ideas, and that's the biggest compliment ever paid to Sartre.
Then again any summary, written in ordinary language, of this book constitutes a misunderstanding of his "ideas", because those "ideas" depend entirely on being written in a convoluted and unscientific language.

good to know he's a pretentious contrarian fuckhead in other fields of art as well

This literally made me sick to my stomach.

It's kind of incredible how he can write four paragraphs and yet actually say nothing at all.

>Philosophy is the art of saying something incredibly stupid and making it sound incredibly intelligent.

this is something kids in fourth grade would write

Full disclosure: the first time i read Nietzsche i felt that his books were just a ridiculous collection of nonsense, written in poor German, and largely based on an embarrassing degree of ignorance about anthropology, sociology, art and science; and i haven't changed my mind since then. I still have to understand why he became so famous. I am not sure that he also became influential because i think the century that followed had little use for his philosophy and/or his method (assuming he had one).

This is another extremely confusing book. If i didn't know how famous the writer became, i would think that this book was written by an ignorant idiot who didn't study history, and didn't study philosophy, and was simply a verbose, delirious individual.

What he lacks is erudition: he talks of things that he blatantly didn't study or didn't understand. His books are random collections of highly opinioned and poorly justified statements about historical, philosophical, scientific, anthropological and psychological studies that he only superficially understood. He is not confusing because he is a bad writer: he is confusing because he was confused.

Holy shit. It feels like I'm reading the Time Cube website all over again.

>His books are random collections of highly opinioned and poorly justified statements about historical, philosophical, scientific, anthropological and psychological studies that he only superficially understood.
this man has zero self-awareness

memejam.com/

>The Meme-verse is the universe of ideas ("memes").

Language is still a problem, compared with the rest of the world. Most French speak only one language. I was at a station (a place where many tourists go) and asked (in my broken French) one of the tellers whether she spoke English, German, Spanish or Italian. She asked me (in French) why I didn't learn French before coming to France. I told her (in French) that I was traveling through Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Poland: was I supposed to learn all of those languages? She mumbled something (still in French), didn't seem to be grateful that I was making my best effort to speak her language, and didn't make the slightest effort to make it easier for me to understand her French. Alas, this is not the exception, but often the rule. Even in border areas like Strasbourg or Nice you will not find many people who speak a second language. While better than USA citizens, the French are still a long way from accepting that there exist other languages and that French (unlike English, Russian, Spanish or Arabic) is spoken pretty much only in France, therefore it is not the language a traveler would learn first.

fuck that movie I am genuinely offended

The musical La La Land (2016) is visually impressive thanks to bright cartoonish colors and surrealistic settings. The film, which is ultimately an old-fashioned story of failures and successes in the art world, is, however, overlong, slowed down by music and ballet, neither too exciting. Whatever doesn't work is redeemed by the splendid ending.

The worst part about all of this is that he's so arrogant and self-assured in his intellectual superiority.

Like, disregard the actual intellectuals of note who have praised these philosophers, and the roles their seminal works have played in the advancement of thought, cause Scaruffi finally figured out that it's all actually just garbage.

Does it ever occur to him that maybe he's wrong? Does he never give credence to the opinions of others and think that maybe they've picked up on something he hasn't?

Where's the humility?

this
people who post shit like this are proles of the highest order. you cant formulate coherent opinions for yourself so you gotta throw the whole practice out the window to make yourself secure

>gets mad that someone doesn't know his language
>gets mad when they shit on him for not knowing their language

This has to be satire

>dude beings and the nothing lmao, ok heil Hitler
Yet again based scaruffi cuts through the bullshit.

All of them