Why is all the weeb women turning muslim?

Why is all the weeb women turning muslim?

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7AVJL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Click video
>Dislike video
>Close video

Also pic related
When have youtube comments become so based?

because she is a cunt.

I used to follow her vlog, but I had to unsubscribed from her channel because she said "watching anime is not a good way to learn Japanese"

she says she is canadian, nuff said

Who gives a fuck? Weebs are basically lower than shitskin muslims anyway. Let those sand nigger faggots have them.

fuck off weebs>muslims
I don't see weebs raping a killing ppl like sand niggers.

This. White millennials-ish use other groups of people (groups they decided to pity) to look good, for attention, for likes on a social network, to 'piss off' people who look like them: other white people.
We saw this behavior before: "the cool 90s white teenager breaking all the rules pissing off their parents".

typical consequence of third wave feminism

they think that "Islam" gets under the skin of white men so they superficially latch onto it and wear their new faith as a trendy accessory
it's the equivalent of rich kids wearing che guevara t-shirts

the irony is that islam is a literal patriarchy and these women just end up spending all their time thereafter wrestling with the challenge of explaining how subscribing to an ideology that places women below men in every aspect of life somehow liberates them from a culture in which they are equal to men

angry young black men do the same thing by joining meme religious groups like the Nation of Islam, which even the overwhelming majority of actual muslims (who normally can't agree with each other on anything; see Shia vs Sunni vs All the rest) agree is fucking stupid

Great post. Islam in the west is for rebellious shells

this so hard

Wonder what her pussy smells like.

Ask your dog

I've got a pic of her ducking my cock

>pic related

this cunts eyes are annoying the fuck out of me

mira became muslim ahahahha, i hope it's real

Civilized world must band behind secularism if he spread of Islam is to be contained. Christians get on board.

I would pay to send him to Mecca. The Saudi's would welcome him with open arms...then throw him off a roof.

As moral and family values went to the trash in the name of "freedom" a lot of girls need to go back to those time when men knew their place and weren't getting boners by traps. So they search for alternatives. Bad ones, tbh, but alternatives.

no ones gives a shit come here faggot

Eastern Europe is the only possible saver of values.

>all

wtf. Quit being a fucking dumbass. At least try.

This is some proper millenial """politically active""" barely-20-years-old male talk. I think you forgot to use the term SJW there though, you should probably find a way to fit it into this, too.

wasnt she that japan youtuber that worked in a "kabaret-brothel"?

> communist
> religious

those two are mutually exclusive

oui dis is guud me and ahmed went some wuite puzzy we will have greah allah supply the puzzy directly so our goat can be rest more

Man, this is a thread where we're supposed express our opinion on her autism, not prove we are more autistic than her.

it aint boy

Goat.

They are weeb so doesn't matter. Also if they can't think for themselves and have to jump on the PC bandwagon then they are made for Islam and good riddance.

Hey don't judge us all because of Bieber. (Dion is french and therefore NOT Canadian).

>Why is all the weeb women turning muslim?
all?
hyperbolic fucker, aren't you?

Cous cous!

the term you're looking for is virtue signaling

kanadajin3 was a thorn in my side for a long time now. also, her japanese fucking sucks.

>contained
Islamic countries have dogshit education systems.
The Taliban in Pakistan came to power by coming to towns and spamming their batshit ideas to the uneducated plebs via radio.
In my secular AAA country this couldn't happen. Horseshit ideas simply get crushed and made fun of.

To contain the problem implies Islam is a disease, when in reality it's just bullshit rules to live by. When 90% of a country's education system is changed from religious studies to developing critical thinking, people aren't as swayed as much by radio propaganda.

Reason always prevails

>secular AAA country

What country is this?

More likely that vapid chicks are clinging to an exotic religion and building their personality around it.

Just today I saw a news article in a Finnish magazine about how 3 Finnish women live their lives after turning to Islam... the fuck is going on honestly?

Australia.
Far more than 50% of people don't practice religion with anything beyond the basics.

>weeb
By "...all the weeb women..." you mean like .05% of women, right? Cus, I've literally never known a single person to convert to Islam, IRL. It's really not common outside of Muslim majority countries. More women convert to Christianity where I'm from than anything else. Not really any better in my opinion, anyway.

Women need to be beaten on regular basis

What's happening is a Finnish news company understands that something that isn't news can be pushed as an interest story when it's really there to concern people like yourself.

Shit isn't news.

Women do what's popular, nothing more, nothing less. In a lot of muslim nations, islamic apologists rule the government, and the wealthy classes, so being a muslim (piece of worthless stinking trash) is popular.

Woman have no cultural loyalty, they will bow down to whomever is in power.

islamism is the most degenerate religion, I have no sympathy for people who convert to it, they are all disgusting profligates and they make me sick.

>You probably don't know that I have reverted.

You mean converted bitch? Reverted means you went backwar- Oh... I guess you did revert...

>Women does something to get attention
Im shocked

You probably should redirect your anger towards the cruel ideas of Islam instead of individual Muslims.

People are innately good.

Attention whores. This entire thread.

>People are innately good.
unless they are muslims

I live in a muslim country and I have no idea why someone born on a better, non-muslim land would convert to Islam. Can we change places? She can live in this muslim shithole with her fellow muslims.

I'm sorry... But why would you become Muslim?

>Implying muslims are people.
They're automata, following nothing but the tenants of their religion.

>Implying communists are people
They're not.

We need to remove this pox from not only our own nations, but the world at large. I support chemical and nuclear weapons, myself.

Chekd
For the cool hats obv

Her Japanese sucks so bad omg

>I used to believe in science

cuz i always wanted to feel like a goat

lol this dumb bitch

Haha, I have never seen a more triggered face. I start university in a few weeks, wish me luck

>Communists are not people
Millennial fiscally far-left folks are just made about the economy and the direction it's heading in, and folks who don't want law makers sold to the highest bidder.

just sussed out her youtube channel, I didnt know this level of weeb was possible in white women

like bags of sand

What is her channel name?

archive.is/7AVJL