Anons tell me your experiences about sniffing panties how it smell?? stories behind that

Anons tell me your experiences about sniffing panties how it smell?? stories behind that
Pic related

They smell like bags of sand.

Moar stained panties please. This is my fetish.

My wife's

hahahahahahahahahahaha

There needs to more of theas threads, also im a fag and don't have any thing to contribute

I bet that smells good

fucking disgusting

She's out shopping so I wore them over my face earlier. So good

my panty fetish started with my aunt. she left pairs on the floor for me to discover and use. I wish I had the courage to taste the stains because I thought it was disgusting at first.

then I started stealing my cousin's panties since she was 13. she's 17 now.

How it smells like ?

I used to do it when i was like 12. i used to steal panties from a woman who worked and lived in the building we had our business.

I got caught and it haunts me to this day.

she wasnt hot, but it gave me a raging hard on to taste the stains, I actually remember one of the hardest orgasms in my life the first time I licked it.

I'm not into that anymore, I now like to record the girls i hook up with while fucking them in doggy style (with their consent)(not sharing those)

oh my fucking god thats disgusting

i think im gonna throw up

Plox tell me how it smells

my aunt was a distinct musky smell. it got me hard instantly after a sniff

for my cousin, it's almost sweet smelling. the first pair I snatched is my favorite. I couldn't believe how wet a 13 year old can be. the taste was unbelievable.

Stolen from my friends aunt

How it smells

kinda like a mix between pussy and sweat, you can tell she was wearing them though

I dream of smelling stained panties someday. I hope I wont regret it.

Post more anons!

It smelled clean like laundry detergent still but mixed with a bit of her sweat and juices i want to go take more but it feel it's too suspicious to her to have another disappear so fast

Well

Used to live in a shared house with some other backpackers. I used to sniff all of their panties when they weren't around.

The Argentinian always smelled kinda clean, you could tell the sweat swell and faint pussy juices scent.

The Irish girls where so yummy, strong as fuck and always stained. They wouldn't care and just leave their panties in the laundry room. Used to sniff and jerk off with them in my face.

But by far the strongest one was the Austrian girl, God damn. Just once I dared go into her room and found a string that was so stained and hard, like cardboard. When I went to sniff, the smell just made me gag, I love sniffing ass cracks and smelly vaginas but that girl was fucking STRONG.

when my ginger sister turn 13, i started sucking on her grool spots at the end of the day. Sometimes there was hardly anything, some days it looked like she was a leaky faucet. That was the most delicious taste I will ever remember

I sniffed my moms shit smelled like ass. I smelled my sisters and they smelled like flowers

Get a life!!

for some reason 13 year old grool taste the best compared to other ages.

Would anyone ship panties? Kik beckn2018 ... in the usa

Best time of the year when our neighbours (50-55 yrs old) are on vacation and give me their keys to take care of their house.
First thing I check is the dirty loundry! If there is none I always wipe my dick with her fresh ones. Actually only the tought of it gives me a raging boner.
Bonus points for cumming in her shampoo.

I don't have a life so I smell panties

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

>how it smell??

like shit

13yr old cousin's. I was staying with her family for a weekend and used the bathroom after she'd just showered. They were still kinda warm and smelled/tasted amazing. Kinda musty and sweet, the sensation was kinda like putting your tongue on a weak battery.

Last one

More like these

you lucky bastard wish can be you

Don't kill the thread

do you agree that 13 year olds taste the best?

fake and gay.

if a 55yo people on vacation leaving dirty laundry, when they get back home they'll find out something more disgusting than a fart of Cthulhu

I used to do carpentry so worked in a lot of homes and had access to a lot of bedrooms/bathrooms/washrooms. Amassed quite a good collection of undies (since thrown away) I'd say young preteen - mid teen were my favourites, something about how a non sexually active girls pussy tastes and smells amazing. Not to say that the mothers and older girl's weren't amazing too but yea, I definitely preferred then younger

What happened, story on getting caught

>putting your tongue on a weak battery.

that is, a 13yo turd is electric.