Why do girls do shit like this in public?

why do girls do shit like this in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y69tkCbeC5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attention

What is it dubs? Piss?

thirsty

that's what it looks like

I think so, dubs.

because they are degenerate whores

For the same reason you give a fuck. You are a pathetic insecure faggot.

Bunch of virgins never been to a bar before? That's not piss.

does this count as attention?

100% attention and social approval, imagine a planet only existing of themselves, do you think they would be drinking that? No, she is basically working a social job performing stupid entertaining duties at the loss of her dignity to gain a few social points.

Obviously

looks like pretty average behaviour. Guys do this shit too.

this too?

No because we're smart enough to not pay 8$ for a 2$ beer you money wasting retard

Because you are a virgin.

Because sitting in your basement being a virgin is better than paying for the experience of a bar.

Because they need attention. Its an attempt to appear fun/out-going because as are hollow and have no real interests but consumption - make-up, junk food, clothes and reality tv.

What is she doing, having a drink? Jeez op you must be a blast to party with

the experience of a bar is overpriced drinks, skanky golddigging whores, dudebro doucebags

unless that has changed since I quit going to bars. maybe its turned into a worthwhile experience

>Everyone in every bar on Earth fits this breathtakingly narrow stereotype I have of people because I fear social interaction
lol everybody get a load of this pathetic faggot.

She reenacting what she would do to a penis, basically telling the world that she is a slut that likes to drink piss or be pissed on.

she looks like she's havign fun... that's the whole point of going out isn't it?

>they have no real interests
user that's just not true... They pretend to be interested in your interests.

children do silly things like that, before moron like you start shaming them. When people get drunk/high the inhibition goes away and they turn back to doing silly things for fun.

Because Western men are cucks who raise their daughters to be whores.

oh boy I see what you did there, you sure showed me

Yeah good point. You no doubt made a broad, sweeping assumption about all bar patrons because deep down you're really a well adjusted, mature person who enjoys the company of others.
Wankstain.

Thread isn't dead yet m8. You can offer your pansy little rebuttal anytime you want. I'm waiting.

the truth is, if you live in a major city (New Yorker here) bars are 99% trendy and shit. It's either faux-upscale and ripping yuppies off, or if it's decently priced, it's dirty and full of groids and college cucks eating greasy food and generally causing a ruckus. I've heard tale of the everlasting and ever nurturing neighborhood bar in other countries, and sure there are a few decent spots here and there but many of my favorite pubs have simply shut down over the past 10 years.

Why hasn't anyone shooped this yet?

not OP but I replied to you, you sound like a real sour english cunt.

lol what made you post something like this?

>not wanting to rek your liver
kys drunkard

she looks hot though. I'd get drunk with her. then get rejected.

alcohol is a disinhibitor, pal

Well that sucks for you, but yeah the rest of the world does just have normal bars and pubs with normal people in them.
Not sour and not English.

>I'd get drunk with her. then get rejected.

How pathetic would you have to be to be rejected by a drunken whore?

Yes

QUADS
fuckin check'd

look at me father
look at me father
look at me father
look at me father

becomes whore or jigglypuff
look at me father
look at me father
look at me father

he does not

it has, plenty of times

Exactly

>I've never been to bars, parties, festivals, or anywhere else that people under the influence socialize and flirt: The post

>becomes jigglypuff
Wait what?

if you are not born CHAD
fucking a night club whore for free is hard as fuck

sorry trigglypuff

Is that SJW or something along those lines?

You obviously have never been to a bar, likely because you don't have any friends.

The purpose of going to the bar for most people is to drink and chat with friends. Dive bars are the usually the best for this because they have cheap beer, and you get to meet, chat, and drink with new people, usually other regulars at the bar.

Could be worse: You could be Austrian.

fat entitled bitches sjws

Thought so.

I am into PUA and I saw some crazy shit

the line is nothing, the delivery is everything

its happened to me before. so pretty pathetic

How far into it are you and what sort of results have you had so far? I ask because I looked into it years ago but it looked like a scam to me.

Re-read his post. Nobody that's ever actually been outside of their house talks like that.

it works
but the most difficult part is convincing yourself you are worthy of 10 anytime, not conditionally

the rest is basic mechanics and having fun

some chads just get confident when drunk, but most people get introvert

nice number

So would you say that a lot of the stuff that has worked is more to do with attitude and overall mindset than the specifics of your routines?

are these people underage or just socially retarded adults?

80% is mindset
10% is know what to do (including times and logistics)
10% is dumb lucky of right place right time

mix of both probably

it's like they learn about the outside world via watching reality shows from inside their bomb shelters.

See to me that sort of sounds like a lot of the "art" side of it has been taken out. It's like you figure out a few basic rules for confidence and not being a spac and you're good.

Do you not? What do you do? I'll bet you go out into the world and interact with people you fucking functioning adult.

The same reason they let guys have sex with them: They have no respect for themselves

but confidence is hard when we grew up on SJW/white knight TV

Because guys do the same shit? Sorry not a gender specific activity.

What's the point of getting drunk if you're sitting in your moms basement. Getting drunk is for getting laid

Lol she break your heart man?
We all got a couple min, lets talk.

Believe me when I say that I understand confidence issues as much as the next person, but I think that blaming it on SJW TV is a little bit of a cop out. People had confidence issues long before SJWs became a problem.

but it does not mean it got worse
when all masculinity is dirty and toxic

>What's the point of getting drunk if you're sitting in your moms basement

grow up, you'll understand how getting drunk alone can be useful when you are an adult

There was an island themed bar night with tiki shit and those lawn flamingos all over the place a few months back at one of the bars me and some friends went to. We poured booze into it through the leg holes, flipped it upside down, and took turns drinking from the beak. I don't know why we did it.

I guess drunk people just like to drink out of random shit, OP. It's in our nature.

not the guy you're asking but I'll answer anyway.

it works, if you pay your dues.

me: 10 years into this, dated models, strippers, nice girls and everything in between.

christ... pua is complete nonsense.

Its a BRILLIANT scam, because there is a large enough sector of men who will benefit (i.e get results) from simply overcoming their insecurities through sheer persistence or making up voodoo belief systems, so the PUA scammers can ignore the much larger section of men who get ZERO results and the smaller section of men who get results doing absolutely anything including violating every "rule" pua morons come up with (i.e these are the very good looking men).

PUA works for men who wouldve got laid anyway. I.e it doesn't work.

a 5'5 fat pakistani balding manlet is never going have the same success as a good looking male, regardless of what "technique" he uses, his "state" (LOL), or his fucking gay magic tricks or DHV (bullshit) stories.

men AND women, contrary to popular internet belief, pick their sexual partners primarily and chiefly via looks. There is an abundance of scientific experiments on this, and they all show without a doubt, that women are exactly the same as men in this regard, except women can *afford* to be even pickier than males can, who typically take what they can get, and thus engage in practices like "stone flipping" to cast as wide a net as possible.

For your average looking male, its a numbers game. Never let any pua moron convince you otherwise. And really, why do they want to make pickup complicated? Adding all this nonsense on top just makes an already anxiety inducing activity even more neurotic.

All of the notable PUAs have been exposed for scammers by the way - hired actresses, reusing the same girls in different scenarios, scripted scenes, fake "infields" etc. Dont waste your time or your money.

but years of pain and rejection until it clicks, right?
also if you stop sometimes you revert to complete idiot

10% luck
20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure
50% pain
100% reason to remember the name

youtu.be/Y69tkCbeC5o

>a 5'5 fat pakistani balding manlet
always extreme examples
PUA is for whites that lost contact with male rawness
for others is scam, sure

I am grown I'm just not a depressed piece of shit

It isn't though and women are accutely aware of that. Most women like masculine men and are bored shitless by effeminate, liberal types. Too close to home for them. Women like masculinity and they'll never stop.

How long were you at it before you started to get results?

it is the shit test rule that got bigger and bigger

women say: dont wear this shirt
you should say: i liked, if you have a problem leave

if dont say it, they start asking for more, and you have too much time invested and never cant say no

>before moron like you

you have to use an extreme example to illustrate the absolute absurdity of the belief systems PUAs engender in their cult following.

looks dont matter bro, its all about konfidunce and state!

It is extremely telling that these are often the same people purchasing books like "the secret"

> PUA is for whites that lost contact with male rawness

pua is for nobody but retards who want to lose their money, or act like dancing monkeys in front of women who are either attracted to you already in which case shes desperately wanting you to act normal and stop embarrassing her or shes not attracted to you in which cases shes desperately wishing you'd just disappear so she doesn't have to feel like a bitch for telling you to fuck off.

Actually I will say that is one thing I liked that the PUA community teaches men about women: Don't be their slaves.

extreme examples again

it is a fucking RPG

everything matters, but the stats change in each situation
if you cant change stats of money and looks, at least try to improve the stats on confidence
once on a blue moon you can get a result

what usually happens is that society tells us that our born stats are shit, but they are better, just not tested enough to be developed

because they're fucking stupid

I feel like we have this conversation every single day

fpbp