Yesterday I licked my gf's pussy for the first time, she absolutely loved it...

Yesterday I licked my gf's pussy for the first time, she absolutely loved it. But I can't really decide if I liked doing it, what's your opinion on licking pussies Sup Forums?

i love doing it and my girlfriend goes wild for it so i can't complain

Do you like the taste?

Getting my missus off turns me on more than just about anything, works for me. If she got nothing out of it, I wouldn't bother.

Don't really like it cause it's exhausting to do, my neck gets stiff after a few minutes and sometimes I get her juice in my beard.

OP here, forgot to mention she shaves. That is a must for me, I would not go down on her if she has a wild bush down there

I do it to get her off. I'm sure she sucks cock to get me off. So I think it's fair. Don't think she enjoys endless precum and cock taste. I'm ok with it but shower first no matter how well she keeps up with herself she will stink at the end of the day.

It's a hit and miss. For me personally, it's the appeal of how her vagoo looks before I dive straight into that shit. I'm more attracted to pussies that are tight and tucked in, but when they looked a pastrami sandwich then I can't help but to shed a tear and say hell naw nigga.

In my 30's. Been with too many chicks to count. Never liked it. Don't do it anymore. Some women are straight up nasty with terrible hygiene.

I love eating pussy but wont go down on just any chick

My favorite is when she rubs my scalp while I do it. Pussies get super wet when you finally put your dick in

Wanna switch? My gf turned off it, but I love it almost more then actually having sex.

I like doing it. sometimes it can be exhausting. but she cums pretty fast when i lick her pussy. so it feels more nice to put the dick inside after she cums.

I think it'odd that you need to ask a bunch of strangers what they think.if your gf loves it you should enjoy her excitement and giving her pleasure. I've gone down on many woman and most of the time have enjoyed the smell, taste and excitement. Btw don't you think that that's why women like to give bj's

You might prefer sucking cock, user. Give that a try next.

Nah, this guy got it right, she was absolutely leaking rivers after I went down on her. Sex was amazing afterwards

I love eating pussy, ass too.
Even if you don't like it, you should do it. Take one for the team bro. If she sucks your cock or takes it in the ass, or does anything else that's uncomfortable, then it's only fair

How is ass like?

Back to your mom's basement you go my virgin friend

I've been fucking a petite milf off and on. She loves having her clit licked and her nipples pinched. she usually has like 3 or 4 orgasms. her chest is flat but she has these long droopy nipples, they're fun to suck and pull and twist.

first gf: smelt fucking horrendous when i tried, put me off

second gf: didn't do it for a while because of bad first time. Then i tried it, no bad taste, was fucking incredible and she loved it, sex was indeed better because of the flowing river that resulted.

this

I do it sometimes and my girlfriend likes it...but is reluctant to let me do it unless she's drunk. she was molested as a kid. when she's really drunk i'll wipe her butt with damp tp and lick there too. she also likes it but won't let me near there when sober.

Fucking great.
If your girl takes a shower first then it just tastes like skin.
If not (and provided your girl/guy is a hygienic person) then it smells/tastes like musk.

19 times out of 20 me and the wife only have sex right after we shower so when I eat her puss all I taste is her juices, not sweat or piss.

That said, I have an oral and anal fixation so I may be biased. It feels fucking amazing to be rimmed tho

Does your girlfriend shave? Because I would be hesitant if she would have a hairy asshole

milf's body is very similar
sometimes we'll 69, her pussy gets wet while I'm blowing my load in her mouth
she doesn't like the taste of cum but I still make her take it

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

I love doing it, I'm pretty good at it also. I have this chick friend ive known for years thats been lesbian forever jump my nuts one time drunk at a party and we fucked later but I ate her snatch dragon and she said I was better than most chicks shes had down there.

If I find the girl attractive/sexy enough Ill tongue punch her fart box also.

Look, you're probably not gonna enjoy the act itself, but try and take some enjoyment from her pleasure. Do you think she likes gagging on dick? Hell naw, but she likes making you feel good (hopefully), so do her a favor and lick that shit like it's an iceberg and you're dying of thirst.

Wife, actually, but yeah she shaves. (Pic related - it's her) We've had threesome's with 3 or 4 other girls and they all had it trimmed or shaved, too.

I don't mind a bit of fuzz, but she can fuck off if she's got a damn jungle. I'm not being hypocritical because I shave my nuts and trim my pubes, too.

>Like it's an iceberg and you're dying of thirst.

I fucking love this.
I'm using it, thanks.

More of her

You'll get used to the taste man just keep at it. The first time I did it, it was really weird too but I've grown to love the taste and smell.

yeah i do actually it turns me on even more. she doesn't really taste like any thing but the slight taste that is there is fine with me

I dont know what I would do if my wife wouldn't let me or didn't like it. Good for me she does and I go downtown whenever I can. Even better she tastes and smells amazing and I can't ever recall a time when it was off even a little.

it only tastes weird for a little bit, but it's totally worth it. Jaw hurts after a while which is annoying but I get a blowjob if I do it so I always do

lick her asshole whilst fingering her pussy... she will go crazy trust me

Same. Nothing like feeling her wriggling and grinding on your face. I love the smell after, all over you and it hangs for a while. Shit I'm going to go eat her right now.

Funny thing is she asked me a while back why I liked doing it. I said it was because I loved getting her off. She didn't seem to understand that I do it solely to get her off she thought that I did it because I thought that I had to. Since then it has been even better, she really appreciates that I do it for her now that she knows. It has allowed her to really open up and be even more receptive/responsive and as a side benefit I am getting my dick suck about 10x more. She finally realized that sex is about the joy of getting the other person off not getting yourself off.

If you are doing it right those juices should be all over your face a beard. I feel bad for your women. I wouldn't be surprised if she finds a real man that likes to eat pussy.

At the beginning it tastes like Fucking shit

My wife started slipping it in every now and then when drunk. Not bad. Kind of a shock at first because she is normally very reserved so I was surprised to have her butthole moving towards my toungue. Did it because i love the fuck out of her and giving how normally reserved she is I take all the extras I can get.

if she wipes from the front I guess

Its a form of deprivation and can get you off but its pretty much the most faggot thing you could do is eat a pussy. I think sucking a dick is more manly than eating pussy. Not a popular opinion but I think its true.

This 100%. Women love having their assholes licked. Most just won't ask for it or act interested. Just make it happen.

only if she fresh out the shower, otherwise nope

>sucking dick
>more manly

Says the faggot... Fuck outta here

go lower yourself to the point of eating out a female.. clean out her discharge.. that some gay shit if you ask me

I don't understand this. Lol. I love my wife. As long as it is kept healthy and clean, I don't care one bit about what she does with her body.

So you like the rug burn? I like a nice hairy cotton candy muff to nuzzle into.

Lemme guess, you like guys with tits too huh?

I fuck bitches I don't clean their insides out like a disgusting slave, faggot.

The basis of a lifetime of healthy relationships right here.

Are you sure you're not a faggot?

I only want to lick cunny. Fishwives please leave.

how old are u user?

Grown women can look like lolis too

>licks pussy
>doesn't like it
you're probably gay

As long as she's disease-free and practices good hygiene, eating pussy is the best thing in the world. Hairy or smooth, I don't care. And if she squirts, try letting her squirt in your mouth at least once.

>out a female.. clean out her discharge
smelling those pheromones and sucking that sweet juice and uterus lining is like an antidepressant. get your daily dose

You better keep licking that pussy, or she'll soon find someone who will!

it's okay if she just taken a shower.
though a longer labia can make you gag, lol.

Its not 'nice' for the licker, but sex is about giving and receiving pleasure. Man up and get giving, then you will receive.

lol heterossexuals are such fucking normies

I like eating her vag and ass. Turns me on, turns her on, win-win. However, am I the only one who doesn't like getting blowjobs as much as I want to like them?

I've only blown a load to a BJ like, twice in my life; I'm 35 years old. Had more blowjobs than I can count, some were very intense and felt great, others were more mediocre. Fact is though, regardless of the woman or her skill level, I can't nut to a BJ very easily at all. Why?

So... You must be gay, or worse

I dont mind a bit of hair when i eat my girl out. Also tried eating her ass out for the first time. She was clean and seemed to like it and given the view and the things she does to me id say its worth it

moar

gay af

My gf taste like shit but that makes her gone insane and let me do anything i want after that.

Well as a superior being, i have no sexual desires and therefore will never participate in such a selfish urge. Everyone needs to refrain from behavior and realise that life is ultimately meaningless. Having sex is for creating children, why allow them to be created for your own selfish fulfilment? Oh, you are protected? Not always works. You are weak beings and i am superior.