My Little Sister using contraceptive pills, no one else knows!!! help need advice

My Little Sister using contraceptive pills, no one else knows!!! help need advice

Pic unrelated but i love emilia

Pics

Does she have a boyfriend that you know about?

Secretly steal one and look online for sugar pills that look like the pills she's taking, replace. Either rape sister or laugh at preggo whore

Majority of girls start taking the pill to control the bleeding better.
That said, she might as well be getting dicked into oblivion.

How old is she?

she is 16, and yes she has a bf.

parents will fcking explode if i said she is taking this shit

Then she's getting dicked. Hey, as long as the bf is a good guy, no problem. Bro up with him, make sure he doesnt just use her.

Oh no, somebody practicing proper contraception.. the horror..
Next thing you know she will be making good life decisions..

Scandalous.
Grow up FFS

can't, she didnt even tell us she had one till mom saw her phone one time. not sure if i should have a sibling talk about this matter.

im not saying its bad, you have a point. shes still in highschool

if he buys her things then its good. $200-$800

This is a reasonable response to the situation.

There are two sides to life. Order and chaos. Neither is purely good or bad, you need to find balance. With total freedom comes total chaos. With total control and security comes tyranny and subjugation.

The parents who would explode at finding out represent Order. The teenage sexcapades represent Chaos. Don't invoke the rigid tyranny of your parents but also don't let her fall into degeneracy and self destructive behavior.

Ofc you should. Just tell her you think its fine to have a bf and to grow together in a relationship but that you would like to know who it is and meet him. Secretive stuff always ends up with hurt feelings.
Say you wont tell the parents but for her protection you'd just like some more info.

Almost every person I've ever known was sexually active in highschool.

Seriously it's great that she had the intelligence to plan ahead to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

It's her business, leave it as her business.

This. Be her trust person. Get to know the guy. He's way less likely to be a garbage partner if he personally knows the older brother

She's a female. Its not just her business. The explosion of thots and teen/single motherhood is in direct correlation with family men not taking (at least partial) control of the family women's sex/relationship life.

For their protection, get involved in their business. Make sure they are involved with good honorable men, not fuckboys.

Definitely talk to her.
Remind her that Pill is no protection against STI's , and unless she's seen copies of medical reports showing bf to be clear over a period of time there's no guarentee she won't catch anything...

thanks for the input guys, this is normal but for extra safety ill make sure to talk to her.

She's a fucking person, not property..
She is practicing contraception that is in the OP, so this is indicative of a person taking responsibility over their sex life.

The last thing she needs is her family trying to lock down her life and trying to seize control of her reproductive organs, that's some weird power imbalance BS you are pedaling there.

Godspeed user. Be the guardian she needs.

You should tell your parents so they get mad, take them away, and she gets pregnant 2 months later.

You're just jealous she's getting laid while you'really stuck beating off on Sup Forums

>Lock
Never said that.

And sure, children arent property either yet you also prohibit them from driving cars.

Women in general have show how immature they are the last couple of decades. For the largest part, they are children. Less prone to discipline, self control, rational thought etc. This is not their fault, its biology. It would be stupid to blame a dog for barking. Yet you still take measures. For their protection and for the protection and integrity of you genetic material, you take measures. Women are not equal to mean. They arent property, but that doesnt mean they dont have to follow rules.

gook here. why can't all girls just be pure like my adopted blonde-haired, blue-eyed sister? she just wants to play games, watch anime, and just have fun

forgot pic

She's never want your micro-dick, Dim Sum. Keep dreaming.

DIM SUM