Patriotic tribute or jingoistic propaganda? You decide!

>Not only will America go to your country and kill all your people, but what’s worst I think, is they’ll come back 20 years later and make a movie about how killing your people made their soldiers feel sad.- Frankie Boyle

I fucking hate this movie. Biggest load of nationalist burger shit I've ever seen.

>300 kills

Wait until Sup Forums hears about this threads, you fucking ungrateful libniggers.

Is Clint Eastwood capable of making something that isn't jingoistic propaganda?

I'm not a lib. I just hate Americans.

I... I don't know...

>never seen Gran Torino
>doesn't like American Sniper

Sounds like a man with his dick chopped in half to me.

He even made sure to only cast actual Hmong people for the Hmong roles in Gran Torino. Because he understands the value of authenticity in races when casting.

Meanwhile Hollywood would have just cast 1 Chinese, 3 Japs, a couple Viets, called it good.

Muh Eric Andre the inevitable funyman :D;))(typo because i laughed thinking of him :DDD) said that it's a white supremacist film, so i'll just digest what he says and say it's propaganda

Was Escape from Alcatraz propaganda?

Sup Forums recognises shit propaganda Juden

Why can't America get nuked? They've fucked the economy, invaded countless nations and infected universities with SJW cancer.

I don't think you realized, but Britbongs tried to conquer the world resulting in about 150 million deaths.

BUT NO AMERICA IS BAD GUY EVEN THOUGH THEY INVENTED THE PLATFORM I'M USING TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD.

The world would be a 2nd world shithole w/o america

While I agree with some of you sentiments...
>They've fucked the economy
... yeah, no. We fucked our own economy.

>doesn't know what "second world" means
Also,
>BUT NO AMERICA IS BAD GUY EVEN THOUGH THEY INVENTED THE PLATFORM I'M USING TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD.
That was the Swiss and Brits, actually...

you should be brought out back and shot

You tigh/tv/aginas are more of a echochamber than pol

Pretty much. He might've been the best American sniper but he did make some shit up for his book. Other than that just a regular dude. But I don't think the movie works as a way to show the military career of a typical soldier in Iraq War.

Somewhere in the middle.

>never seen Joe Kidd
>never seen Two Mules for Sister Sara
>never seen Absolute Power
>never seen The Bird
>or fucking Letters/Flags

Are you retarded?

Ludmila a cute

Leaving out his death was a very questionable decision as it arguably reframes his entire service

I love that there's at least one guy from this early period of WWII who's known by general public (basically anglophones) as a proof that USSR wasn't neutral until 1941 and attacked lots and lots of countries between 1939 and 1941.

that's just soviet marxist propaganda. women can't be good snipers.

>shows the iraq war as pointless and extremely traumatic
>pro-US propaganda

both left wing and right wing americans are retarded

Fuck off Bush. We wouldn't be getting paki bombed if your shitty country would just stay isolationist

>the Internet was an American invention

all americans are retarded desu senpai

>comes from a cuckold country who the U.S.A. forced to go to war

How does it feel being Americas bitch, m8?

>marxist soviet

What did he mean by this? Is he retarded? Pro-tip: yes

Enjoy your beaners and niggers, burger ;^)

Are you retarded?

>Destabilise the Middle East
>Tons of """"refugees"""" flood Europe

Yeah fuck you too, America.

Enjoy your Sharia law and ugly teeth, my britbong chum.

It already is a shithole thanks to the USA
>terrorism
>debt
>my beautiful German streets flooding with shitskins
Fucking hell. Why did the Brits have to colonise your shitty continent?

All problems of your own making, Krautcuck.

Soviets were.

This, i dont know what was Patriotic about it.
He had a few tours and got high score on a bunch of ragheads with little training and almost non-existant logistical support.

His biggest achievement was killing some military leader who'd get replaced by another crazy head collector the next day.

neither

did you even watch the movie

>What is ARPANET
Internet =/= World wide web

Never understood why this movie was so political.
When I was saw it, I was really affected, but never thought it was racist or anything, just anti-war.