North Korea declares war and plans to unleash its entire military might upon on your cunt. How screwed are you?

North Korea declares war and plans to unleash its entire military might upon on your cunt. How screwed are you?

>How screwed are you?

very, I'm out of popcorn.

Surrender and laugh when they try to run this country.

Let them die from hunger in forrests.

>How screwed are you?
Couldn't be worse then it is now 2bh

Missiles will never reach. They probably wouldn't know where to aim, either.

they don't know where Portugal is :(

>yfw Kim will nuke Brazil instead of Portugal

Winter war 2. Assuming they find a way to reach us.

steal all their rice

I love me some rice

we would be losing until our lighting fast tank division routs their advancing army

>waiting for north korea military to arrive in Greece

Why is everything written in English?

Don't you losers speak Irish?

no only in the west of the country

HAHAHAHA What are they gonna do?

The majority of Japanese gave up and stopped thinking.
North Koreans living in Japan who provided technology from Kyoto University and Tokyo University.
North Koreans living in Japan also provided funds from the pachinko industry.
If the US military bases in Japan and the mainland of the United States were attacked by nuclear weapons, it is due to the Japanese.
However, the Japanese who stopped thinking would shout "Why America does not protect! What was Japan-US security?"
I am really ashamed as the same Japanese.

atleast he'll solve the refugee problem

>Inb4 German White college students form human shields around the refugees.

...Better we do it in the French way.
SURRENDER
Brazil is literally broken, we can't even kill niggers that sells cocaine to toddlers in favelas.

It's okay Kim, at least you tried. Have some kimchi

But you don't have to make the same shitpost every few hours. People will notice after a while

日本人はすぐそうやってSup Forumsで不都合な事実を突きつけられると朝鮮人扱いする。
本当は分かってるはずだろ?俺が言っていることが事実だって。
それともまた建前を重視して事実を隠蔽するの?

Oh no! They're about to fire their ultimate weapon! HALP!

How much nuclear material does North Korea have?

Or Spain

It would be a logistical nightmare for them, it's one of the few countries I'm convinced we could actually hold our own against.

there's only one country between Finland and North Korea, but it's pretty big. You might want to check a map before invading.

the thing about fantasy is that they would forego the distance, since that distance is not a part of your country it is entirely irrelevant where you are located hence the hypothetical aspect

pretend as if your country was south korea

Literally too far away from them for them to do anything, their missiles cant reach here, i dont think they have transport ships or planes so unless they all walk and then swim the channel.....

>they could hit the chink infested west coast with their missiles

based nk

>CEP 1000 km