Did anyone find the tapes this morning?

Did anyone find the tapes this morning?

Is AppleAnon still with us or did he ded like TrumpTrain?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/739655347/#739660635
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last night's coordinates from archive-

33.719562, -84.480123

33.813000, -84.405940

33.734686, -84.412051

Apparently someone found an arm at the second location.

what happened?

Didn't someone say the police got involved??

A real maniac? I'm loving this. Can anyone give archive link? Or at least a rundown?

Spoopy user posted coords to tapes.
ATL anons sat on Sup Forums too scared to go find them in the dark.

archived.moe/b/thread/739655347/#739660635

so this is literally what Sup Forums has turned into. we have something interesting (real or not) and y'all amerifags are too pussy to check it out.
I doubt anyone (besides the discord user) will be brave enough to go. so just let it die..

If we let this die all Sup Forums has left are trap and fur threads. I'm sure someone will go sooner or later.

hasnt this been going on for a week now though?

Can someone catch me up on this shit? The fuck is even going on?

Probably a viral campaign for The Poughkeepsie Tapes' blu-ray release.

see and fuck right off

The only thing that has come out of this fucking ARG is exposing how cowardly and disorganized Americans in Atlanta are and how unwilling they are to be out at night without a firearm. Next time you dumbasses refer to other countries as weak or cowardly: refer back to this ARG and how it was ruined by bed-wetting barneys.

>and how unwilling they are to be out at night without a firearm

You go walking around fucking Atlanta at night without a self defense tool (or even with) and let us know how that works out for you.

What about now? I bet some of them are still there.

pussy ass atlantafag detected

dude atlanta is hard as fuck. you dont go to the fucking hood without a gun

fucking pussy

Someone summon applebees user. He was supposes to investigate the building today.

I made a thread for /x/ fags

Spoopy op made a message in binary that says something along the lines of "poison apple" which we assumed meant appleanon is ded.

Haven't heard from him since.

Do you have archived so i can see?

Yeah we have... He was waiting for the /k/ommandofag who was en route and said that he was about to fall asleep in an empty parking lot if /k/ommandofag didn't show. In all likelyhood he probably realized how fucking retarded this is and gave up, assuming he wasn't LARPing to begin with because he never got around to posting pics or proof.

So this is just a thought I had, there are supposedly 3 VHS tapes left outside hidden at the coordinates OP provided. I know the important part of this is that anons just want the phone # on the tapes. But what interests me is what's on the tapes, wouldn't something like morning dew, summer heat or sunlight effect the acutal tape?

We would know if someone would actually go get the tapes, but all anons go silent

My guess is shittily filmed bullshit with a ton of distortion and vaporwave playing as a soundtrack.

Like you said, the contents of the tapes probably don't matter in the greater scheme of things. The phone number probably leads to the next clue.

Someone try to reach out to as many atlanta fags as possible. We need to get those fucking tapes. kek

It's hard to say if applebees user is even telling the truth. There was about 4 people that said they were in the location but non of them gave a timestamp. Then about 3 others said they were driving to the location, without timestamps.

It just seemed like a lot of bs. The thread turned to shit after about an hour.

The boiler house one is covered but I imagine the rest could be fucked up. Need an ATL fag to get to that shit.

Does no one in the ATL want to man up and become the true hero of Sup Forums

It's probably a viral campaign where they find and reward you for your silence on the matter to prolong interest.

So much misinformation. It's like a game of telephone. There's always a sperglord who fucks everything up because he can't focus or concentrate for more than two seconds. I've seen 9 threads over two boards in less than 24 hours. Give it up. Sup Forums IS nothing but traps and fags now. Deal with it.

Forecast says it's gonna rain in Atlanta in a couple hours... somebody go find that shit

We need an user who will actually check the locations. We need the number

bUMP

very disappointed no follow up by ATL anons and nothing more from original OP

Thought this one might have a chance of OP not being a faggot.

+1 for using BB in an ATL thread