Other urls found in this thread:

wedonthaveaname.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=JtjOakOdoKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Swell Maps - ...In "Jane From Occupied Europe"
KUKL - The Eye

Light button ups, jeans
Early college student

I love Lizzy, JBrekkie, Cocteau Twins, and Scott Walker. Have you listened to the Mambo Nassau too? It's even better than Press Color IMO. Also, what did you think of the new Ariel Pink?
Rheia is so good. Try blackstrip (their name is just a black bar, but googling blackstrip should get it I think).

wedonthaveaname.bandcamp.com

This is Black Strip. They apparently also go by Nic.

Sikkert bergenser

Black jeans, white tshirt, hoodie
Working at a grocery store in your gap year

Thanks, it's good! Reminds me of Funeral Diner or Daïtro

Close on clothing, slightly off on stage in life

Btw, I have no idea about most of those albums, but if you like that Sleater-Kinney album then you'd probably like The Butchies. Yeah, they're a queercore band, but they're really just a great pop punk band.

I'll check it out, but pop punk is one of my absolute least favorite genres. Maybe it can change my opinion. The queercore part doesn't bother me in the least.

I have heard Mambo Nassau once. It's was great but i need to listen more to form an opinion.
New Ariel Pink was not bad, better than Pom Pom imo but still not as good as his older numbered Haunted Graffiti releases. Might just be the leak but the recording on the album also sounded off to me. The "lo-fi" elements just didn't feel right. I don't know why
>Sikkert bergenser
haha, heldigvis ikke

Their album Make Yr Life sounds a lot like Sleater-Kinney, only a little poppier and punkier

youtube.com/watch?v=JtjOakOdoKU
this is the best brazilian song imo
i know you listened to it already but I felt like sharing it
written by torquato neto
he killed himself..
banana costume

rec me 70s albums that make you go "woaaahhh" pls

looks great, listen to The Durutti Column and Tages

My Dead Girlfriend, The Pillows and Dionysos

>rec me 70s albums that make you go "woaaahhh" pls
Yoshiko Sai- Mangekyou and Yoshiko Sai- Taiji no Yume are both stellar. They may be YouTube rec-core, but they're really good YouTube rec-core. Also, I love My Dead Girlfriend and The Pillows. Never listened to Dionysos.

Been rebinging ELP and going down a list of Sup Forumsssentials

You're me from 3 years ago damn.
You'd really like The Replacements if you like Springsteen and Teenage Fanclub.

You're pissed off. That Wedding Present album is pretty gud. I bet you'd like Code Orange.

What'd you think of the new Tyler album?

Closer to the Edge by Yes makes me go woaaahh whenever I hear it.

If you like Converge, check out The Dillinger Escape Plan. They're the same kind of mathy hardcore, pretty good shit.

The only thing I've ever heard by Gerry Rafferty is Baker Street, but it's essential "I used to play sax"-core. Also, check out some Canterbury scene prog. Caravan is great.
>What'd you think of the new Tyler album?
I'm surprised how much I liked it. I was never a huge fan of Tyler, but this album was pretty great. I need to give it another spin or two.

>You're me from 3 years ago damn
not to be rude here, but i really hope i don't go the same path as you taste wise, because damn son, this is sorta shit

Kek I just stopped caring about what Sup Forums thought after 3 years bruh. You learn to tune out this place after a while.

Same, Wolf and Cherry Bomb did fucking nothing for me but Flower Boy was great. The laid back vibe was great.

I actually liked Wolf alright. This is Tyler's best by a longshot though. The production is really nice. Tyler is best when he's focusing on the more RnB style hip-hop.

It always weirded me out how Tyler named The Neptunes as a big influence on him since his stuff seemed too abrasive for that. But this was a step in the right direction, his RnB stuff is amazing.

Wearing pants on a hot day (I do too)

Dosen't get into fights

Cool dude

bet u wear lots of muted colors and fall asleep to rain sounds. check out I Thought I Was an Alien by Soko

Hey guys I'm 14 and I need to get laid so like recommend me some rap or some thing so I can get dick wet

+ wildflower

+ power curruption lies

++++++++++++++++ rainbow

+ kid a

+++++++++++++++++suicidal tendencies

++++ make yourself

+ the wlall

+since I left you

+CCR

+++++1984'

++ ok computer

+ gorjia
shits good

Search XXL on youtube and listen to the totally hip and cool new freshman class

>hospice

this album has been posted on Sup Forums for fucking 9 years already

would fuck with
would bully
hi dad
you are literally 15-year-old me

I've been listening to it as I go to sleep for a while so it stays in my chart

i'm going through a strange period regarding my emotional state and i have struggled to find music that i can relate these feelings to. ive graduated school, and have started a business and have plans to move to the other side of the country within a few months. im slowly realizing im going to have to leave my friends and girlfriend behind, and its tough. and its strange because they are distancing themselves from me since they understand i will be gone eventually. its awkward, and i want to find music to cope with it.

i've found comfort in frank ocean, the strokes, and the new tyler songs. im looking for stuff that feels lonely. i want something that reflects my feelings of excitement for the independence of being my own man, while also dealing with the stress of falling out of relationships with the only people who i truly care about.

i apologize if this post is too overbearing or annoying, but if you actually believe that just don't reply. thanks in advance.

Elliott Smith and Nick Drake sound perfect for you

bump

i'm white