Why are Turks hated so much on Sup Forums again?

Why are Turks hated so much on Sup Forums again?

Tbh I'd rather a Turk than a nig, arab or chink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0hjnhM5NsA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown
aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Franziska_von_Karma
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw Anzubots are shilling for Sultan Erdogan

That's not an ethnic Turk you fucking mong

She's Balkan

Turkish eggs were CREATED for white sperm

Because they're not sending their best.
The Turks that came to Germany as Gastarbeiter were the least educated, most religious Anatolians you could find.

Where did I say it was a Turk again?

How can you tell?

Turkish is a nationality/culture

If it's genetic then only slant eyes from mongolia are turkish

Anzu posts here, she told me herself

It's impossible to fit your penis into a roach.

>arab

But Turks are Arabs...? lol
Pretty sure all of those nations like Persians, Turks, Kurds are just subsets of arabs

TURKROACH HATE THREAD

Because ethnic turks are brown.
The pale 'turks' in the west are what's left of the Anatolian Greeks you genocided and the Balkan people brought to Turkey during the Ottoman Empire.

>abducted balkan slave descendants
>"hurr, look at me, immah white" t. roach
T*rks are just arabs with a better taqiyya.

It's implied by the flag in the background you jandal-wearing home-brand toting phone-loudspeaker-listening-to Hori cunt

>Turk or Arab
whats the fucking difference?

I like koksal baba.

Diaspora pls go

It's safe to say they're Turks now. Trust me more than half of us are whiter than Greeks.

God Bless Kurdistan!

Down with the roaches!

Isn't that Bashar al-Assad?

Piss off you are Ahmed, don't you have a kebab shop do be smoking a cigarette outside of?

This is a troll but Turkey is rapidly becoming Saudi tier in both its domestic and foreign policy. Islamism is developing at a rapid rate thanks to God-King Erdogan, they're aiding the Islamists in the fight against Based Assad/Putes and they act with impunity as a 'member' of NATO. Not to mention they still occupy Constantinople.

I like turks. they've got a distinct angular look and the girls are always submissive and shy

If you've ever had to deal with t*rks you'd know.

If it looks like a Bashar al-Assad, is it a Bashar al-Assad?

Sorry I will go now

this
just come to visit europe and its turkish migrants
weird thing is even the turks posting from turkistan post exactly like any turk in europe would speak or behave
they are just like dindus

because they shot down the plane of the olgino roleplayers on this board so the butthurt echoes in the board endlessly, but turks are still muslim fuckwads, no excuses

>Trust me more than half of us are whiter than Greeks.

But turks look white at least most of them do, im half turkish and even parts of my family that are all turkish look white.

Where? To rape some white women or join ISIS? Which one is it?

It dose not matter how white a roach is,

its still a fucking ROACH

You can have all of ours if you like them so much.

Sick meme kanki

>implying turkroaches aren't arabs
>flag

nvm

Actual Turks are Asiatic looking
If anything its the Swarthy Greeks who made the Turks "Brown"

You dense motherfucker.

Tell Anzujaamu I want to fucc her mouthpussy.

Why are you so harsh on me? I was just gonna make some food and listen to music. Stop the bullying please.

Shes German, you tasteless mongoloids.

>whiter than Greeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0hjnhM5NsA

What's for dinner today? A Pea?

>nig
Nigs are more tolerable, at least in europooristan
>arab
Literally the same thing as a turk
>chink
Chinks are the best immigrants you can hope for, 1st gen is hard working, 2nd gen or at least 3rd gen are well-educated and well-integrated

That being said, the turks we got a few decades ago were a bunch of uneductaed fucktard-peasants and it really shows.

I'm actually making a peas with chicken and carrots dish. How did you know?

>well-integrated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinatown

Ok bro

It's called having a culture. Assimilation is not a requisite for integration.

Exactly, just ask Sweden

This is honestly probably the most cuckolded post I have seen on Sup Forums this year so far. Congratulations.

What happened to the roach that used to post military-tier threads and kept putting turkey in top-tier?

did she say so?

Just like being American.

My man, this shit is on the wiki.
I don't think Von Karma is a turkish name, anyway.

Central Asians are paler than Greeks tbqh familia, which Proto-Turks were.

jesus christ the fact that that sign is necessary..

t. 68er

>Posts a member of the white minority in Turkey as an example of turks
weuw.

All the turks moving here certainly aren't.

>Von Karma

i thought it was a fake name?

I'd rather clean a garbage disposal than a toilet, but that doesn't make either task entirely appealing.

Turks don't look that different from South Slavs tbqh.

>aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Franziska_von_Karma
Nah.

I understand that you, as an anglo, will feel threatened by people having an actual culture near you, but having small communities of people; separed by race, religion, language and/or ethnicity scattered there and there have always been the norm in most countries, being the opposite (uniform countries with only one language, religion etc.) the exception, not the norm; at least before nationalism came in with its state forceful education in an imaginary official language and culture. As an example there you have the German or French speaking communities in the USA, pretty much as we have small communities of German and British people who live here and send their children to their private schools of choice for them to be taught in their languages and preserve their culture. It's called "freedom of association". I would go on but I feel that I'm probably wasting my time replying with arguments a probable stormfag.

Sorry for breaking it out for you but "country" does not necessarily equate culture, you insecure little faggot.

Yes.

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THESE THREADS? TURKS FUCKING SUCK

because south '''''''''''slavs''''''''''' bulgarians etc are their brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

Love these kids preserving their culture. It's totally disgusting how Sup Forumsfags say this is the end of European culture.

Truk diaspora detected.

You are making too much assumptions from my posts. Stop wasting your time.

Hello fags. I know Anzu. She is one of the best friend of one of the best friends of mine. And she is Turkish.
What you don't understad about being a Turkish is, origins doesn't really matter for us. Because people living in Anatolia or Balkans were came there from all over the world. Our real ancestors were living in Middle Asia and were slant-eyed. But nearly no one that lives in Turkey and calls themseves Turkish are slant-eyed now. No one is genetically "complete Turkish". Origins doesn't matter. If someone calls himself/herself "Turk" and if he/she is proud about it, then that person is Turkish. And most of Turkish peoples skin color is white. Like it or not, it is a fact. Being white doesn't make us aryan tho, we are definitely middle eastern. But our skin color is white.

In other words a Turk

This

i would cum on your face