ITT: Amazing stuff you discovered no thanks to Sup Forums

ITT: Amazing stuff you discovered no thanks to Sup Forums

Why does FX have all the good shows now?

>Always Sunny
>Archer
>You're the Worst
>American Horror Story

You forgot one user. Best show on TV imo. I think FX has the best shows because they don't take ratings into consideration as highly as other networks. The Americans gets poor ratings and the President of FX decided to keep it going anyway because it was his favorite show. I suspect something similar is going on with You're the Worst as well. That show is fantastic but gets shit ratings.

I made a thread about it a few days ago and even got replies

Also Broad City

im getting real tired of all these fucking plebs who think tv hasn't been discussing certain shows

>Why isn't anyone talking about this?

that thread title has literally become a disgusting meme for losers

>Theme song says "I'm gonna leave you anyway"
>Jimmy doesn't leave
>mfw

I was not prepared for those feels desu.

I never said Sup Forums never talks about The Americans. This board had some pretty good threads about the show last season. I was just saying that if you're gonna make a list of great shows on FX, you have to include The Americans. It's the best show on TV imo. I really enjoyed The Americans threads on this board last season.

I watch a lot of stuff that doesn't involve superheroes or star Sam Hyde, so pretty much all of that

Do yourself a favor and watch this series. It's real short only like 13 episodes in total. It's a lesser known Canadian comedy about a TV addicted shut-in, his new qt red-headed roommate and a revolving door of tenants.

we had shit loads of you're next threads op, lurk more

everwood on the other hand..

I thought it said "thanks to Sup Forums"

You're the Worst is always being posted about.

I only watch it for based Shitstain

>You will never bury your face in Kether Donohue's big fat ass

jdimsa ;_;

Lad...

>no American Crime Story

Shit Sup Forums never talks about that is/was good

Person of Interest
Bones
Pretty Little Liars
The 100
Orphan Black
Copper
Peaky Blinders
You're the Worst
Bloodline

Probably because it's not good.

>the most boring first season in history

It very well may GET good. But it initially is not.

>Person of Interest
>The 100
>good

What is this new meme?

I've definitely seen active threads about Bloodline and You're the Worst on here. Both shows are pretty well liked on this board it seems like. Also, isn't Pretty Little Liars a show for chicks?

>Orphan Black
>Pretty Liars
>Bones
>good

How are they not? How far have you watched in both
>Inb4 lie

>TFW Orphan Black is reviled by Sup Forums runoffs
>Bones not quality fodder

PLL is dragged by excessive romance, but the mystery WAS solid until the final A revival (pre A.D.) that was complete retard.

It like True Blood season was a solid murder-mystery. A rarity.

My thickfu

I thought the resolution between Jimmy and Gretchen at the end of the newest episode was lazy, and I hope they are punished for it by the end of the season.

>Bones
>good
lol

Psych

I never thought a comedy black/white bromance on a TV show that occasionally gets serious was a category I would have to rank within, but Shawn and Gus are better than Turk and JD.

I would agree with you about the resolution being lazy. I'm really excited to see what happens between Lindsay and Paul after she stabbed him though.