So we've all seen the 24/7 youtube music streams by now

So we've all seen the 24/7 youtube music streams by now
But what I want to know is can you actually make money on these? There are a ton of genres that have 10 hour mixes with millions of views but no live streams
If I make a bunch of 24/7 streams for other popular genres of music, could I make any significant money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GD1BhmfNrFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good question user... shoe me your tits/nips and I'll tell you how it works... I run one so do as your told or stay stupid forever

I already know how to set them up, its really not complex at all
Also I'm both a dude and a skeleton so no tits for you faggot

OP, if they're original then yes you can make money, but you'll need a large following or you won't earn. If you use copyrighted material, then the owners of said work can choose to have your video monetized (they earn the revenue, not you) or they might just flag it for removal.

Ur loss. Kek what an idiot

You are so full of fucking shit.
Just stop talking.

dam u got me

im listening to that exact one one right now, the first and best one

Well I noticed while looking for background music a lot of really popular genres have no streams, like a smooth jazz or r&b
Yeah the copyright is something I would have to look out for but I'm pretty sure I can still get donations through paypal or patreon or something without the stream itself being monetized
The following is already there, I just need quality streams and a donation system

ROLL

Fine, but I warned you I'm really skinny

Spooky

What kind? Do you make anything?

Sure you can do that. But you also take the risk of having your account spended, and if you later on decided to try and monetize the account there may be limits or restrictions placed on the account which would prevent you from potentially earning even more. Donations aren't a bad idea, but the amount you can earn doesn't compare to using adsense.

I was going to set up a channel for each one brand new, so I don't really care about suspensions
But yeah you're right ads would make a ton more, I can probably just try to contact the creators or whoever holds the copyright and see what they say, I plan on having the song info on screen so maybe creators would be happy with the free advertising

Your best bet would be to contact the content creators or owners of said copyrighted material. Keep in mind though creating multiple AdSense accounts will cause your account to becoming permanently suspended. Also simply putting the owner's information on the description of the video would not be enough to use their copyrighted material if they were to report your account or videos. You can have multiple YouTube channels but only one AdSense account but you can use it on multiple different channels.

I've listened to some of the Lo-Fi Hip-Hop radio streams before. It all sounds like a curated list of soundcloud producers music which in turn is made from uncleared samples. Don't know much about fair use but those streams just rely on remixes and sampled beats.

youtu.be/GD1BhmfNrFY
this is my favorite, it goes offline every now and then but usually just for a day

Good to know, thanks for the info.
I plan contacting the owners of any copyrighted material before using it

Eric

nope, kris