New Thread

New Thread

Let's create a mock charity organization called, "Fidget Spinners for the Homeless."

Pretend to collect thousands of dollars to buy fidget spinners for homeless people.

Liberals will be pissed that we are wasting money on trash toys instead of food.

Conservatives will be pissed we're giving jobless layabouts a toy that encourages laziness.

Enjoy the lulz as it trends.

The Homeless don't want fidget spinners,
they need them.

Help raise awareness.

#Fidget4Homeless #Fidget4Veterans

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MOL4R/status/888795597200924672
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-we-want-to-provide-fidget-spinners-to-the-homeless-people-of-america-and-maybe-the-world/w?source_location=petition_show
youtube.com/watch?v=lbRki94nack
scientificamerican.com/article/fidget-toys-arent-just-hype/
youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
livescience.com/59121-fidget-spinners-renew-focus-on-kids-attention.html
blogs.webmd.com/webmd-interviews/2017/05/can-fidget-spinners-help-you-focus.html
youtu.be/DbwlGv9SWfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

go fund me fidgets4homeless
instagran spins4thehomeless
twitter HomelessSpins
petition president-of-the-united-states-we-want-to-provide-fidget-spinners-to-the-homeless-people-of-america-and-maybe-the-world

Bump

mobile.twitter.com/MOL4R/status/888795597200924672
Well, it was fun while it lasted

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-we-want-to-provide-fidget-spinners-to-the-homeless-people-of-america-and-maybe-the-world/w?source_location=petition_show

You sound 14.

All we have to do is de-legitimize that post, don't give up so easily you little faggot

You forgot SJW counter campaigns!

If someone could go out and make a video of a homeless person having a fake/paid reaction when they recieve a fidget spinner, it'd really help

Kinda like those youtubers filming themselves giving a dollar to homeless people for publicity

Yea, say it's propaganda from people who hate veterans and the homeless

Make sure to put it under these hashtags also
#fidgetspinner
#fidget
#fidgetspinning

Funny that I'm seeing all this spinner stuff on Sup Forums just a couple days after Russia blamed them for... something.

Anyone have that pic of a bunch of cops standing around fidget spinners? Maybe someone could edit it to seem like they're stopping a charitiable cause

Damn thats a good idea. And put that social media moderator. Poster on the social media accounts.

can someone take over the instagram account?
/spins4thehomeless/
pw: changethis3
I need to go.
keep the account active

Guys we can use the Russia Banning Fidget spinners to our advantage

Bump

Fucking hilarious.

Reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=lbRki94nack

Good plan lads, go through with it. I also like the male symbol plan, it can totally relate to a cock and balls.

2nd

Not sure it's wise to offer the account up to Sup Forums, unless a single person uses it, with proper grammar, only posting the fake posters and petition

Someone Can't Spell.... See Updated...

We should just casually mention this to our liberal friends...well if you have any. I already did and kinda got on board with it.

We need to seem legit as possible, enough so when this gains/continues traction, that we can make a lulz campaign to give it more credibility/media awareness

Make one about vets dying because of spaz attacks the fidget spinners can control.

agreed

Posters supporting vets/countering ptsd/anxiety could reach another demographic

Don't fuck this up. This will only work with the help of the liberal market. No mentions of race or retardation unless it's purely PC.

I'm not doing shit, I'm lazy. It was a suggestion.

This was directed towards the whole thread

Kek
Really good job

Another idea is to just reuse the same the same text (maybe changing a couple words), and changing the background

Also, using "statistics" like, "fidget spinners reduces anxiety, improving productivity - which will help homeless to be more productive/valuable in society"

Or using the fear mongering in russia to say essentially "this is why america is better" or something, could work to our advantage

Yeah, but the finger was pointed at me. The (You) is real. IT'S REAL.

Yes.

write exactly what you want and I'll see..

> I got raped by a homeless guy with a fidget spinner.
>then he beat me for getting shit and blood in his porcelain bearings.
So no

NOT THE BEARINGS! OH GOD WHY

Misquotes or legit quotes from sites like
scientificamerican.com/article/fidget-toys-arent-just-hype/

Probably a headline similar to the ones before "Help Our Homeless"-esq
Quote/misquote
hashtag/etc
And including the link in the poster/flyer

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

livescience.com/59121-fidget-spinners-renew-focus-on-kids-attention.html

blogs.webmd.com/webmd-interviews/2017/05/can-fidget-spinners-help-you-focus.html

Easy to find articles, just have to quote something or take it out of context, apply to homelessness(" 'theyre just lazy', but they need to focus/direction") and vets (anxiety/ptsd)

What is the background song that plays in this video?

youtu.be/DbwlGv9SWfY

LISTEN UP, FOR THOSE NEW HERE OR THOSE WHO CANNOT LURK

here's how you can help our "cause"
1. follow @HomelessSpins
2. use hashtag #fidget4homeless and #fidget4veterans alongside pro-figet spinner propaganda
3. make your own content (fliers, "fidget spinner facts", twitter accounts, etc.)
4. repeat if necessary

social media this:

The Homeless don't want fidget spinners,
they need them.

Help raise awareness.

#Fidget4Homeless #Fidget4Veterans

We could potentially make posters with "Have extra fidget spinners? Tired of yours? Do your part and donate them to the homeless/vets, their lives matter." Encouraging people to film it to spread awareness.

In the previous thread we were going to put up some #ManSpacing or some shit with fidget spinners taking up space, to trigger the SJW's of twitter. Did we just forget all that, because i think that is a real possibility

Would be funny to see a video of someone dropping off their spinners to a homeless shelter.

Yea it's a good idea but we should gain some support from non Sup Forums-tards first

Too soon, we have to wait for the perfect moment

Is this one of those iPrides dudes? lmfao
This is gonna fail miserably.

Yes someone needs to set up a PO box

Lets tag and involve celebs.
Like this guy.

Definitley, get going guys spead the word

Kek

This could be a good idea, we just need legit accounts on each social media platform with enough followers and pictures of flyers first

damn, I actually have more than 5000 spinners in inventory. I wish this shit was real just to unload all this junk.

Cory Williams, PO Box 771351, Eagle River, AK 99577 USA

a thread has been made on Sup Forums

Record yourself giving them away to hemeless people and pay them to have reactions as if it's the most valuable thing they could get

Link it bitch.

At some point we will make a counter SJW group will arrive which claims Fidgit Spinners are misogynistic and that the spinning triggers them.

#Spinnersinvadingmysafesapce

2nd

Agreed

for the Sup Forums thread

KEK good

Once again, im an idiot

This is just one anons attempt at tricking you all into paying him on kickstarter.

No worries, still good, adds a certain amount of legit, which could fool facebook moms

worth it

He doesn't want any money though

Thank goodness you guys have absolutely no skill at making posters

im being rushed ...

Twitter @HomelessSpins
Insta @Spins4theHomeless

I'm trying to create a Facebook group for this but I don't use Facebook so I needed to make a new account. Somebody go friend Jamal Robberts or just make your own.

Alright these are getting better

Kek'd

Also, anyone interested, follow the insta and twitter, retweet/blog/etc, or make posters and videos

Obvious Trumpist trying to prevent us from helping the homeless.

SEAK ENGLISH YOU DUMB FUCK

ANYONE WHO HASN'T ALREADY, follow,like, and retweet @HomelessSpins on Twitter, we need as much promotion as possible

>smooth entry
>nasty squeeze out
>every ass thrust it spins internally
>hobo controls spinner by a 100 pound fishing line
>makes me spin in dirty alley
>ass cheeks 60% road rash
>hobo just grins
> take it all or ill kill you
>do reverse head spin
>line perfectly formed in my ass cave
>pulls line spin boy spin
>as I spin closer towards him he cums Into my direction.
Beats me and leaves me.

>At some point we will make a counter SJW group will arrive which claims Fidgit Spinners are misogynistic and that the spinning triggers them.
I like that better than the main idea. Get going on that.

>Make the stroke smaller
>Remove the gradient
>use a better font

Don't make me redesign this on my day off.

Do we go for a "Tumblr Independence Day war" sort of thing?

Eventually do you think del sys 32 memes will still work

Tumblrfags will probably fall for it

I'm sorta trying to go for that

but y tho?

Why not?

Whoever the alt-kiker Ledditstani faggot is, please leave Sup Forums forever and neck yourself.

For the lulz, silly!

So after much investigation I've discovered Tumblr is in love with spinners, it'll take some work to make them hate them

>homless
>heros

Fake reports about how the design was created. I.E. "it was designed to be shaped like a penis so they could etc."

But we can use that to our advantage go get this spreading. Then if we get it going THEN we will make them hate it.

Good user